4 weeks post op DJS

holyinfras

holyinfras

Iron
Joined
Apr 14, 2026
Posts
11
Reputation
3
hey I got lefort 1 and an advancement + rotation of the lower jaw on July 20th, I wanted to post these pictures to show my progress! First pic before, second after
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3128.jpeg
    IMG_3128.jpeg
    390.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3534.jpeg
    IMG_3534.jpeg
    295 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: koops
pretty good, but you need a rhino, fat grafting for eyes, and something to projec your chin forward either implants, genio, or filler, also your philtrum is way to projected, whether its from swelling (less likely) but you could look into lip filler aswell

overall mirin results, wishing you a speedy recovery
 
  • +1
Reactions: iamgoingtoascend, czechpsl and holyinfras
hey I got lefort 1 and an advancement + rotation of the lower jaw on July 20th, I wanted to post these pictures to show my progress! First pic before, second after
Mirin pfp. Are you czech?
 
No cbct, no movements.

LARP
 
  • +1
Reactions: zemult
pretty good, but you need a rhino, fat grafting for eyes, and something to projec your chin forward either implants, genio, or filler, also your philtrum is way to projected, whether its from swelling (less likely) but you could look into lip filler aswell

overall mirin results, wishing you a speedy recovery
Idk chin looks fine i think swelling needs to go down in the subnasal
 
Idk chin looks fine i think swelling needs to go down in the subnasal
swelling is still possible so he obv needs to wait some time before getting anything else done cosmetically through surgery, but I can definitely tell you his chin is not projected nearly as far as his upper jaw is now and as I've said previously, some chin filler, genio, or implants would go a long way, especially combined with a rhino
 
  • +1
Reactions: iamgoingtoascend
swelling is still possible so he obv needs to wait some time before getting anything else done cosmetically through surgery, but I can definitely tell you his chin is not projected nearly as far as his upper jaw is now and as I've said previously, some chin filler, genio, or implants would go a long way, especially combined with a rhino
You would be suprised in seeing how much this changes in recovery, ive seen so many cases that look underprojected a few weeks after surgery and then 3 months later when swelling goes away it looks good. He will just have to wait as you say
 
Take better comparison photos. One is close to frankfurt and the other is way off.

1787253342808
1787253362313


Based off of these photos, it looks like you just tilted your head up.
 
No cbct, no movements.

LARP
You can say you don’t see the results, or the surgery didn’t go as it was supposed to, but trust me I got the op done.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3299.jpeg
    IMG_3299.jpeg
    355.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3241.jpeg
    IMG_3241.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0

Similar threads

M
Replies
1
Views
43
Buterman
Buterman
gowtherr
Replies
5
Views
124
rt6ldarboyo
rt6ldarboyo
jezebelslayer
Replies
16
Views
385
EverythingMattersCel
EverythingMattersCel
gowtherr
Replies
8
Views
201
gowtherr
gowtherr
S
Replies
0
Views
89
s1lverhand
S

Users who are viewing this thread

  • nbtixi
  • glycogen🥰
Back
Top