holyinfras
Iron
- Joined
- Apr 14, 2026
- Posts
- 11
- Reputation
- 3
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Mirin pfp. Are you czech?hey I got lefort 1 and an advancement + rotation of the lower jaw on July 20th, I wanted to post these pictures to show my progress! First pic before, second after
Idk chin looks fine i think swelling needs to go down in the subnasalpretty good, but you need a rhino, fat grafting for eyes, and something to projec your chin forward either implants, genio, or filler, also your philtrum is way to projected, whether its from swelling (less likely) but you could look into lip filler aswell
overall mirin results, wishing you a speedy recovery
swelling is still possible so he obv needs to wait some time before getting anything else done cosmetically through surgery, but I can definitely tell you his chin is not projected nearly as far as his upper jaw is now and as I've said previously, some chin filler, genio, or implants would go a long way, especially combined with a rhinoIdk chin looks fine i think swelling needs to go down in the subnasal
You would be suprised in seeing how much this changes in recovery, ive seen so many cases that look underprojected a few weeks after surgery and then 3 months later when swelling goes away it looks good. He will just have to wait as you sayswelling is still possible so he obv needs to wait some time before getting anything else done cosmetically through surgery, but I can definitely tell you his chin is not projected nearly as far as his upper jaw is now and as I've said previously, some chin filler, genio, or implants would go a long way, especially combined with a rhino
Thanks! Im English, German, Dutch bloodMirin pfp. Are you czech?
You can say you don’t see the results, or the surgery didn’t go as it was supposed to, but trust me I got the op done.No cbct, no movements.
LARP