Source

it never ends for curries

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, NiBBaCel, Gebirgscel and 22 others
ive got a frame better than your avi.
and there you go. your cope has ended

What happens in India is just too much subhumans reproducing, like everywhere, but their genes are really subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme, OOGABOOGA, CupOfCoffee and 5 others
What happens in India is just too much subhumans reproducing, like everywhere, but their genes are really subhuman.
wtf

"Up to 70 percent of boys in early to mid-puberty experience gynecomastia because of the normal hormonal changes that occur during puberty."
"Pubertal gynecomastia that does not resolve – 25 percent "
"Gynecomastia is also common among middle-aged and older men. In this population, up to 65 percent of men are affected."

Only non-over time is 20's for most men. Luckily for me, I have not developed gyno during puberty and have an wide frame.

Thank god i dont have it

If bill gates really wanted to help the world he would send over shipping containers full of condoms and birth control pills to india

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme, LowTierNormie, OOGABOOGA and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
i dont get how people can make themself so low t and get gyno, is this natural or jew conspiracy type shit?

If bill gates really wanted to help the world he would send over shipping containers full of condoms and birth control pills to india

Apparently statistics are cope now? :feelsuhh:
"Up to 70 percent of boys in early to mid-puberty experience gynecomastia because of the normal hormonal changes that occur during puberty."
"Gynecomastia is also common among middle-aged and older men. In this population, up to 65 percent of men are affected."

Only non-over time is 20's for most men. Luckily for me, I have not developed gyno during puberty and have an wide frame.

@currymax 123124123423
You have this because ur a fat projecting indian

gyno during puberty = chad trait. david laid had it too

Time to thanos those subhumans back to hell.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and toolateforme
gyno during puberty = chad trait. david laid had it too

David laid was a skinny twink as a kid, he just got broad shoulders and good muscle insertions. It wasn't the gyno making him a chad

Him at 14:
Image result for david laid age 14
I mog mog mog mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
David laid was a skinny twink as a kid, he just got broad shoulders and good muscle insertions. It wasn't the gyno making him a chad

Him at 14:
Image result for david laid age 14
I mog mog mog mog
k bro and? ofc the gyno didnt make him chad
its the things related to it

• Hmm...
k bro and? ofc the gyno didnt make him chad
its the things related to it
Explain how high estrogen/prolactin = chad. Plus it looks like his gyno came after some steroid cycle.

• +1
Explain how high estrogen/prolactin = chad. Plus it looks like his gyno came after some steroid cycle.
pubertal gyno doesnt = high estrogen medical professionalls legit say this

pubertal gyno doesnt = high estrogen medical professionalls legit say this
They call it "Normal hormone change.", however, it's quite clear that chads don't have as much estrogen and develop a large muscular chest, wide clavicles, muscular delts, a wide jaw, wide zygos, and a prominent brow ridge due to the surge of testosterone.

They call it "Normal hormone change.", however, it's quite clear that chads don't have as much estrogen and develop a large muscular chest, wide clavicles, muscular delts, a wide jaw, wide zygos, and a prominent brow ridge due to the surge of testosterone.
legit have all of them and had pubertal gyno shit reply
it might have been fat. idk

legit have all of them and had pubertal gyno shit reply
it might have been fat. idk
show any proof of this at all. A single study linking gyno to more masculine features.

Pretty sure the only reason you have gyno is because your like 300 pounds.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
@FatJattMofo

bruh im not that fat dude
Seriously? You said that even at high bodyfat you mog me. And that one pic of your eyes you had invisible zygos.

Statistics are true but the reasoning is cope. Pubertal Gynocomastia happens when you get such a huge surge of testosterone that your body trips out and gets shook by the high level of T that it creates estrogen to balance it out resulting in gynocomastia. You are literally saying Curries are high T by posting this. I had gynocomastia as a young teen and i think many other indians I know did too but it went away thankfully.

Seriously? You said that even at high bodyfat you mog me. And that one pic of your eyes you had invisible zygos.
face has grown

obvious trolling at this point

Statistics are true but the reasoning is cope. Pubertal Gynocomastia happens when you get such a huge surge of testosterone that your body trips out and gets shook by the high level of T that it creates estrogen to balance it out resulting in gynocomastia. You are literally saying Curries are high T by posting this. I had gynocomastia as a young teen and i think many other indians I know did too but it went away thankfully.

Seems like your dumbass doesnt understand that gynocomastia happens when their is a huge surge of testosterone in your body that your body tries to balance it by building up estrogen resulting in Gynocomastia. People who do roids get gynocomastia for the same exact season. Gynocomastia is a byproduct of a rapid increase in T levels. Hence it is normal to have wide shoulders, chest, clavicles etc while having gynocomastia.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Newguyaround, Rasputin and 1 other person
Seems like your dumbass doesnt understand that gynocomastia happens when their is a huge surge of testosterone in your body that your body tries to balance it by building up estrogen resulting in Gynocomastia. People who do roids get gynocomastia for the same exact season. Gynocomastia is a byproduct of a rapid increase in T levels.
legit. male sex organs dont produce estrogen. the only way it can become E is by T

TLDR: Curries with Gyno are high T

• JFL
Reactions: Newguyaround
Don't kid yourself dude.
im not a subhuman my face has grown well better than it hasaa before. I know you have unfortunate facial features and I mocked you for it tbh im kinda sorry. I should be more kind to people whose enviroment has messed them up.
maybe we can get into a discord call and ill explain to you why im correct one time

• Hmm...
im not a subhuman my face has grown well better than it hasaa before. I know you have unfortunate facial features and I mocked you for it tbh im kinda sorry. I should be more kind to people whose enviroment has messed them up.
maybe we can get into a discord call and ill explain to you why im correct one time
send discord group link

Nice pasive aggressive tone. You're coping extremely hard dude. Suggest you get out of this place if you can't face the truth.
Also, I love how you brang that topic up, considering that you claimed you mogged me but refused to post pics.
And how will a voice call change anything? You've lost multiple arguments. And obviously cannot face the facts. There's no point in arguing with someone who jumps to conclusions and isn't trying to have the argument be constructive. THere is no way you can convince me that gyno means you are high T, so I don't really see why a discord call would change shit.

It's not even that bad tbh. I like to get it sucked on. :feelsohh:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Nice pasive aggressive tone. You're coping extremely hard dude. Suggest you get out of this place if you can't face the truth.
Also, I love how you brang that topic up, considering that you claimed you mogged me but refused to post pics.
I will never post pics on this site

He said as he posted a picture of his eyes less than 2 months ago.
indeed. they are diffferent from what they were. believe me or not i dont care.

like I said before i cant be arsed typing an essay

indeed. they are diffferent from what they were. believe me or not i dont care.
You obviously do considering you got defensive in our last argument and started spamming a random chincel's picture. But whatever you say Pajeet.

You obviously do considering you got defensive in our last argument and started spamming a random chincel's picture. But whatever you say Pajeet.
jfl