5’0 foid with 6’4 husband gets a short son

Good. Now her son will suffer like me

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, 5'7 zoomer and aesthetic beauty
the kid is in kindergarden so nothing is definitive tbh, just hope he ends up having a good growth spurt and be at least 5’7

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, Sprinkles, ingram33 and 3 others
the kid is in kindergarden so nothing is definitive tbh, just hope he ends up having a good growth spurt and be at least 5’7
True, but doctors can use birth weights to predict height with some accuracy.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
If your mom is 5'0 you're destined to never reach 5'11 and beyond no matter what height the father is

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, cashmerefraud, gr34ter and 1 other person
they’re both retarded. how on earth can you even be attracted to someone over 1ft smaller or 1ft taller than you
This is what happens to dumbass normies who think height is the ultimate deciding factor in love

She’s so stupid to think the kid would automatically be tall because of the dad. Especially at her height

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, zura, Sprinkles and 4 others
they’re both retarded. how on earth can you even be attracted to someone over 1ft smaller or 1ft taller than you
Mental illness

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Sprinkles and Xtra
JFL I kept in reading and this is the type of girls the manosphere complains about lmao

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and N8verBegan
Good I bet she was one of the foids that hated short men now she will experience what being a short guy feels like in second person vision :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Sprinkles, HarrierDuBois and 2 others
If your mom is 5'0 you're destined to never reach 5'11 and beyond no matter what height the father is
genetics are random, nothing is "destined", its just a proportion of what's likely VS unlikely

• +1
Just wait till he's 15 and he'll probably be good

• +1
which one of you fuckers wrote this? :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, sub5c3l, HarrierDuBois and 2 others
This is what happens to dumbass normies who think height is the ultimate deciding factor in love

She’s so stupid to think the kid would automatically be tall because of the dad. Especially at her height
I don't think she was thinking this at all.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 60051

they are definitely mentally ill and probably have some sort of closeted pedophilia if they are 6'2/6'3 yet want to date a barely 5 ft tall woman. same goes for anyone who thinks height is everything. it's not the average couple for a reason. most couples are heightmatched with about 4-5 inch difference (makes sense as the avg man is 5'10 avg woman 5'5).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), JL~ and 1 other person
  • +1

This is why I cant justify ever having a kid, imagine birthing a son who is ugly and u know hes doomed for a life of hardship, and its all ur fault

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, sub5c3l, Sprinkles and 2 others
good to see how many people are calling her out

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and N8verBegan
they are definitely mentally ill and probably have some sort of closeted pedophilia if they are 6'2/6'3 yet want to date a barely 5 ft tall woman. same goes for anyone who thinks height is everything. it's not the average couple for a reason. most couples are heightmatched with about 4-5 inch difference (makes sense as the avg man is 5'10 avg woman 5'5).
yeah we've been talking a lot about her and her heightism, but what about the guy? Why is a 6'4 guy with a borderline dwarf foid? For reference, this is what their height difference looks like:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Xtra
Few things make me as angy as the normalized cruelty short men are forced to endure. It's socially impossible to defend oneself from, and it's many times physically impossible to defend oneself from as well. Almost nothing is as bad as manletism except for severe deformities.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 60051 and N8verBegan

JFLLLLL KARMA IS REAL

This is why men need to be black pilled that kid is probably gonna grow up and fuck a jungle gook as well and create an even more incel son see this is the law of 2024 you always have to punch down if your 64 your dating 54 women who produce 58 sons who fuck jungle gooks or some other deathnic and produce incels life for men is a race down to the genetic barrel this is the hardest pill I can't accept

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Sprinkles
yeah we've been talking a lot about her and her heightism, but what about the guy? Why is a 6'4 guy with a borderline dwarf foid? For reference, this is what their height difference looks like:
View attachment 2827194
hes a freak same goes for anyone his height with a short woman

• +1
This is why men need to be black pilled that kid is probably gonna grow up and fuck a jungle gook as well and create an even more incel son see this is the law of 2024 you always have to punch down if your 64 your dating 54 women who produce 58 sons who fuck jungle gooks or some other deathnic and produce incels life for men is a race down to the genetic barrel this is the hardest pill I can't accept

none of that matters for foids,

only males

foids will always have easier lives compared to their genetic male counterpart

• +1
Height predictions are pretty garbage. When I was a 2 year old based on size doctor said I'll end up probably around 5'10, yet I am 6'1. Up till 14 years old or so, I was also one of the smallest kids in class. Like 5'5 or something.

Kid will probably end up around average height. Like 5'8-5'11. So not that bad, but chances of him being 6'0+ are slim to none.

• +1
lil nigga needs to blast hgh

"He told me a little girl in his class said she loved this other little boy because he was tall and not my son because he was short."

Fucking brutal. This is the result of giving young kids smartphones and social media access at young ages

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, WatermelonLover and cashmerefraud
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and aesthetic beauty