Foid tells guy she’s fucked on first date numerous times then gets ghosted when she tries to make him wait

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken

Read the comments they are so based. It is good to see normies agreeing for once.

20EB8391 E020 4607 8208 406C54DC8C07

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, Deleted member 30679, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
@bobtheflowerpot

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot
lmao at the "guys who act this way don't have sucsess" when the whore on this post literally just proved that multiple guys had sucsess doing this.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Luffymaxxing and WishIwasChico
lmao at the "guys who act this way don't have sucsess" when the whore on this post literally just proved that multiple guys had sucsess doing this.

it truly is the worst stratergy, u basically outed yourself as a whore (making u not relationship material) while also saying u won't fuck on the first date (making u not one night stand material) it's such a bad stratergy it makes no fucking sense

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, bobtheflowerpot, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
The red pill is pretty much main-stream now so hating on whores is common.
Ye it’s great to see men and normies wake up long gone are the days where women could trick men into thinking they are innocent and ltr worthy. This is great tbh

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, Gus17 and Luffymaxxing
Women get more calculating the more they get pumped and dumped

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and WishIwasChico
it truly is the worst stratergy, u basically outed yourself as a whore (making u not relationship material) while also saying u won't fuck on the first date (making u not one night stand material) it's such a bad stratergy it makes no fucking sense
Nearly all women are like this they think they are entitled to have a hoe phase and it shouldn’t be judged etc.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and WishIwasChico
Some women are just retarded. I went out with a chick and she immediately told me her last 3 relationships. Where she was abused in two and dumped one for being too nice. I didn't go out with her after that and chose a different chick over her.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and WishIwasChico
Nearly all women are like this they think they are entitled to have a hoe phase and it shouldn’t be judged etc.
I have had women on tinder dates say similar btw and tried to make me betabux of course I did like this guy and blocked. They would say ‘I’m not hooking up I’m sick of being used’

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, Sprinkles, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Ye it’s great to see men and normies wake up long gone are the days where women could trick men into thinking they are innocent and ltr worthy. This is great tbh

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
true but should'be atleast hid it, she could've atleast got free food🤣

• +1
There is only one solution

• +1
This is why I’ll never ever see a bitch agin if I do t fuck her on the first date why tf should I wait when she sucked and fucked another guy within 5 mins?

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Eternal_ and autistic_tendencies