500 post celebration.

Madness

Madness

Inactive
Hey, boys, I've been here forever but I don't post much but we got em.

@Nibba fake chad @ZyzzReincarnate Mega fegget frame god @Intel.Imperitive currychad @ZUZZCEL @jefferson

tagged thank you for your help around here as well as the rest of you

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and jefferson
How is lifting coming
took a break cus my dad is too lazy to spot me and won't let me lift alone lmao. lifting with my hockey team is going well getting strength gains erry week

took a break cus my dad is too lazy to spot me and won't let me lift alone lmao. lifting with my hockey team is going well getting strength gains erry week
That's great man. And yeah until you get to like 15-16 people won't trust u alone and ur dependant on parents for rides to gym and shit

shut up you faggot with a chad on ur profile pic
dude its a chadlite
That's great man. And yeah until you get to like 15-16 people won't trust u alone and ur dependant on parents for rides to gym and shit
yh kind of annoying, next year ill get the hs gym membership its only 5 bucks a month lmao

I got the big 500 today too :feelspanties:, although I haven't been here forever like you. I just got here actually.

201.jpg

Then I will goblinpost max while simultaneously shitmaxxing
If you continue at this rate you will hit 71000 posts in the time nibba has been here. Ogre @Nibba cel

If you continue at this rate you will hit 71000 posts in the time nibba has been here. Ogre @Nibba cel
I doubt I will continue at this rate but we will see my friend we will see. Only time will tell. I just had a lot of spare time this week.

Good job kid

I was the first user to reach 500 posts and level up.

@Nibba was the first to reach 5,000 and gna be the first to reach 10,000 lol.

I doubt I will continue at this rate but we will see my friend we will see. Only time will tell. I just had a lot of spare time this week.
ur post rate is crazy bro so good at posting

ur post rate is crazy bro so good at posting
Thank you for the compliment my fellow slavmaxxer. I posted just as much on incels.is back in the day if not more.

Thank you for the compliment my fellow slavmaxxer. I posted just as much on incels.is back in the day if not more.
ur post/time ratio mogs everyone into oblivion so far

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147