walrusmaxx

10 million chinese people
today after school i hung out with some dudes in my hapa friends friendgroup

for context i am 5'11

there my hapa htn friend that is 6'

a white brachycel that is 6'3.5"

a hapa mtn heterochromia dude that is 6'5

and a skinny black ltn mandiblecel that is 6'7

I got heightmogged brutally by all of them. The three taller dudes were making fun of me and hapa htn for being short :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

and the girls that were with us (1 htb that is hapa htn girlfriend, 1 mtb blonde, and 1 mtb brunette) were all laughing at the jokes

looking up at these dudes to talk to them was so humiliating that i ended up just sitting down on a bench while the others were standing up.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: moggingu, Richard Cheese, TeenAscender and 9 others
tales from u know

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nope, 5'7 zoomer, horizontallytall and 5 others

for context i am 5'11

I got heightmogged brutally by all of them. The three taller dudes were making fun of me and hapa htn for being short :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

and the girls that were with us (1 htb that is hapa htn girlfriend, 1 mtb blonde, and 1 mtb brunette) were all laughing at the jokes

looking up at these dudes to talk to them was so humiliating that i ended up just sitting down on a bench while the others were standing up.
where do you meet all the hapas jfl there is virtually none in the uk

• +1
Reactions: walrusmaxx
where do you meet all the hapas jfl there is virtually none in the uk
i go to a semi private school where theres a lot of tests to get in
so there are tons of asians
and white and asian is the most common interracial pairing where i live
Also i live in USA so its probably a lot different

• +1
Reactions: moggingu and seethe
your probably 5 ft 5 with 6 inch lifts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, nope, exo and 10 others
your probably 5 ft 5 with 6 inch lifts
I am 5'11 barefoot. I wear .8 inch lifts with adidas forum lows so I am actually around 6'0.5 when wearing shoes + lifts

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and st.hamudi but 6‘5
i go to a semi private school where theres a lot of tests to get in
so there are tons of asians
and white and asian is the most common interracial pairing where i live
Also i live in USA so its probably a lot different
yeah abcs are white-worshipping cucks, hapas are usually uncanny ER creatures because their ugly wmaf parents, and that't coming from a 1/4 white wasian

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
yeah abcs are white-worshipping cucks, hapas are usually uncanny ER creatures because their ugly wmaf parents, and that't coming from a 1/4 white wasian
yeah you're right

the one guy with heterochromia is legitimately ltn facially and has both short parents but has a growth hormone disorder so got saved by that

the guy that I called htn is actually AMWF and is pretty good looking

• +1
Reactions: seethe
Height is cope, I’m 6’5 and a low mtn and it hasn’t done shit for me, I see 5’7 htn pretty boys with the girls I lust for irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM, ElTruecel, seethe and 1 other person
Height is cope, I’m 6’5 and a low mtn and it hasn’t done shit for me, I see 5’7 htn pretty boys with the girls I lust for irl
you are just the exception bhai

too ugly/non nt

all other 6'5 guys get hoes

• JFL
you are just the exception bhai

too ugly/non nt

all other 6'5 guys get hoes
Low mtn is too ugly, lol alr, and I’m not that non NT, so once again height is cope, face Uber alles

• +1
whats abcs?

• JFL
Face is law your tales are cope

• +1
Reactions: nope, Heinrich Schmidt and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • +1
Reactions: user123456 and walrusmaxx
only hapa females look good, the male offspring look like shit and get mogged by full blooded asians

• +1
6,4 sub 5 will always be better than 5,7 htn
Tales from Mumbai, and why did you bring up manlet height are you an insecure subhuman tallfag? OP is 5’11 if he’s facially better looking there’s no reason to cry about being shorter than 6’7 ltns lol

Last edited:
only hapa females look good, the male offspring look like shit and get mogged by full blooded asians
I mog 95% of mainlander at least not even being narcy, 30+ bodies in china japan and singapore

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
you're not 5'11, you're 5'9

i'm 5'11 and i heightmog at least 50%-60% of guys

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver and shalomnigga
Tales ur not 5’11 im 5’11 and feel slightly above average in the west

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver

I am above average and do heightmog the majority of guys

I was just recanting a story of how I got heightmogged by a particularly tall group of men

5’11 is not short at all.

In the gulf im considered tall at 182 and overall huge cause of my 20.75 inch frame.
IMG 4451
Her: yeah your right they don’t actually fight they just stand and watch like body guards

Me: what body guards jfl they’re all short

Her: istg look at your body mashallah and look at theirs, when you first came I thought you were in 12th grade.

Me being the tallest(and widest)guy in my class of 10 dudes and still the selection is not the best cause its a private school and most guys are Levantines

With lifts in 186.5 and im almost always taller than everyone I meet.

It just depends on where you live.

This is accurate but those 50-60% of guys are ethnic Hispanics/Asians + old boomers. Average white & black Zoomers/milennials are taller than me at 5’11 barefoot. I legit have shoes where I’m 6’0.5 unironically and these fuckers still catch my height or are a inch or 2 taller.

Not on average 6’5 - 6’7 like whatever op is rambling about. More like 6’1 - 6’3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Indracelly and walrusmaxx
5’11 is not short at all.

In the gulf im considered tall at 182 and overall huge cause of my 20.75 inch frame.
View attachment 2938075
Her: yeah your right they don’t actually fight they just stand and watch like body guards

Me: what body guards jfl they’re all short

Her: istg look at your body mashallah and look at theirs, when you first came I thought you were in 12th grade.

View attachment 2938079

Me being the tallest(and widest)guy in my class of 10 dudes and still the selection is not the best cause its a private school and most guys are Levantines

With lifts in 186.5 and im almost always taller than everyone I meet.

It just depends on where you live.
true.

I am taller than almost every asian/indian/middle eastern person that I see

but average height for a white man at my school (kinda rare) has to be 6' or above

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Slightly above average is shit. Average athletes are 6’2. Go to a basketball court, be around football players or good swimmers and you’ll see how shorter u are

• +1
This is accurate but those 50-60% of guys are ethnic Hispanics/Asians + old boomers. Average white & black Zoomers/milennials are taller than me at 5’11 barefoot. I legit have shoes where I’m 6’0.5 unironically and these fuckers still catch my height or are a inch or 2 taller.

Not on average 6’5 - 6’7 like whatever op is rambling about. More like 6’1 - 6’3
if the average height is 6'1-6'3 that means 16% of the non-hispanic/asian population is greater than 6'4-6'7 and only 16% of the white population is 5'11 or less

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM
if the average height is 6'1-6'3 that means 16% of the non-hispanic/asian population is greater than 6'4-6'7 and only 16% of the white population is 5'11 or less
It’s an exaggeration buddy. But 6’0 for white Zoomers is legit 25% according to stats AKA A QUARTER OF WHITE ZOOMERS ARE 6’0 or taller.

The average for a white man alone is 5’10 I assume it’s about 5’10.5 for a white Zoomer JFL

It’s an exaggeration buddy. But 6’0 for white Zoomers is legit 25% according to stats AKA A QUARTER OF WHITE ZOOMERS ARE 6’0 or taller.

The average for a white man alone is 5’10 I assume it’s about 5’10.5 for a white Zoomer JFL
and if you go to a selective school or college, the average is actually around 6' because people are wealthier and taller

• +1
Tales from the Chernobyl mental institution

white zoomers are 5'9-5'10 on average stop coping

That's my height!

• +1

for context i am 5'11

nigger ofc you gonna get mogged by 6 something guys but if you go on the streets you are above average
5'11 has like no pros or cons it's a decent height 5'10 - 6ft is decent and above that it starts to get taller

5’11 ain’t tall but you’ll never feel short probably average at worst

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and TUSSELEIF
Hit the club brotha