5'5 BBC goes through physical torture to gain 7 inches in height

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle

And foids cry about beauty standards because they have to shave their legs and armpits. This guy had to spend $80K and go through months of painful surgery and therapy.

Normies in the comments talking about muh insecurities. He didn't just wake up one morning and think this was a good idea. He likely dealt with years of women rejecting him for something he had no control over, his height. He probably was the butt of many jokes due to his height.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Use1ess, Alt Number 3, Roquefort and 15 others
@Squirtle
@Trilogy
@Xangsane what you think

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Xangsane
mr broken bonez

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives

And foids cry about beauty standards because they have to shave their legs and armpits. This guy had to spend $80K and go through months of painful surgery and therapy.

Normies in the comments talking about muh insecurities. He didn't just wake up one morning and think this was a good idea. He likely dealt with years of women rejecting him for something he had no control over, his height. He probably was the butt of many jokes due to his height.

JFL another Narcy pirate are we m8

What was his org height ?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
What about his dick?

5ft 5 is indeed a bad height but it's not the end of the world. Imagine being a 5ft man but at 5ft 5 I don't think it's worth it. I have long arms so if I was 5ft 5 I would just look comical

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
5ft 5 is indeed a bad height but it's not the end of the world. Imagine being a 5ft man but at 5ft 5 I don't think it's worth it. I have long arms so if I was 5ft 5 I would just look comical
There is always someone who has it worse, it will always be about comparing yourself to the ones above you.
If I was 5'5 the last thing that would be on my mind is that I'm better than 5ft guys.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Use1ess, Alt Number 3 and 4 others
There is always someone who has it worse, it will always be about comparing yourself to the ones above you.
If I was 5'5 the last thing that would be on my mind is that I'm better than 5ft guys.
the only positive is it's easier to build muscle but that's pretty much it. The ideal height will always be between 6ft to 6ft 4. Anything over 6ft 8 is bad unless you want to be a basketball player

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Narcissus🥀
the only positive is it's easier to build muscle but that's pretty much it. The ideal height will always be between 6ft to 6ft 4. Anything over 6ft 8 is bad unless you want to be a basketball player
I'd say ideal is 6'2 to 6'4.
I'm 6ft myself and I wish I was 6'2.

6'5 and above kinda sounds
painful/troublesome and you will probably be a lanklet at that height.

Face is king anyway, just don't be short and it's all about face and other things.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah and owlofathena

Look @ all the copers in the comment “I’m 5’5 even if I had thag money I’d never do this”

Yeah you would reason you don’t cos you’re a brokie subhuman. If I could I’d get it done tk reach 6’2 or 6’1 but I like my athletic build and don’t wanna risk having to be wheelchair bound &m@ old age

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Costcosuperstore, bloomercel and 1 other person
Look @ all the copers in the comment “I’m 5’5 even if I had thag money I’d never do this”

Yeah you would reason you don’t cos you’re a brokie subhuman. If I could I’d get it done tk reach 6’2 or 6’1 but I like my athletic build and don’t wanna risk having to be wheelchair bound &m@ old age
How tall is you?

@Squirtle
@Trilogy
@Xangsane what you think
He should have spent that money to become Lil Wayne 2.0 would get more snowbunnies that way

• +1
Reactions: klip11

Based nigga, congrats to him

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Costcosuperstore, bloomercel and 1 other person
Worth every penny

The "Omg he's so insecure" comments make so fucking angry. I mean, I know that normies are retarded, but they literally just have to think one level deep and ask "why is he insecure?" Obviously it's because he has every reason to be since his height is considered extremely unattractive. If you're a short man you're either ignorant or insecure.

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Costcosuperstore and bloomercel
And you was acting like you were kaido and shit?? Punk ass nigga.

But anyway mirin, decent height.
I'm 5'11.5 at night and 6ft in the morning.

At this point frame and physique are more important for me and you.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
And you was acting like you were kaido and shit?? Punk ass nigga.

But anyway mirin, decent height.
I'm 5'11.5 at night and 6ft in the morning.

At this point frame and physique are more important for me and you.
Yeah same height as me JFL I just leave out the decimals because it’s cringe. I have good frame and build

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
I'd say ideal is 6'2 to 6'4.
I'm 6ft myself and I wish I was 6'2.

6'5 and above kinda sounds
painful/troublesome and you will probably be a lanklet at that height.

Face is king anyway, just don't be short and it's all about face and other things.
Does 6 ft halo you irl?

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Does 6 ft halo you irl?
Good question, short answer is no.

I live in Syria first of all, and the average is 5'8.

I have a very decent height close to being tall but still not, it doesn't halo me but my frame kinda does.

Some manlets or teenagers call me tall occasionally, but compared to actual tall I'm not tall.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
doing the same when I'm a bit older and wealthy

• +1
Reactions: klip11