• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: econescence, highschoolmaxxer, Xangsane and 4 others
@forevergymcelling
  2024 06 23 013647

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Aero, timid and 3 others

He’ll get a HTB girl soon the thing about being a short chad is your dating pool is small but you’ll probably find a few stunners in that small pool that’ll accept your shorthoodem

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and theonewhocantascend
He’ll get a HTB girl soon the thing about being a short chad is your dating pool is small but you’ll probably find a few stunners in that small pool that’ll accept your shorthoodem
He probably had a lot of sex, he’s not complaining about being incel, but about facing disrespectful situations here and there

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 53670
I’ve known a few <5’7” manlets who look exactly like this, they got such top tier girls.

And I always got along with them better than anyone, as a 6’2” framecel I felt like there was some balance, versus some frame mogger who just mogs me.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 53670
5’6 is a huge failo on anyone…

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
5’6 is a garbage height

And he has a faggot non threatening beta personality

Also wtf are those Harry Potter tier glasses

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Xangsane, bloomercel and 3 others
Where's the chad at tho?

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Xangsane and theonewhocantascend
Can you elaborate on that? What does it mean to have a beta personality?
Smiley little faggot nice guy vibes, fake positivity, avoids confrontation at all costs, agreeable, socially submissive ect

0 threat, commands 0 respect from men especially

This type of personality is common among American men ime

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: trueceI, HTN_Mentalcel, boss8055 and 7 others
Smiley little faggot nice guy vibes, fake positivity, avoids confrontation at all costs, agreeable, socially submissive ect

brutalllllll :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
I
He probably had a lot of sex, he’s not complaining about being incel, but about facing disrespectful situations here and there
its like with everything in life, you cant have it all

• +1

I have a beta personality then. People call me "nice" and "kind", which is just a way of saying I'm inoffensive and weak. Do you have any idea how I can change that a bit?

• +1
I have a beta personality then. People call me "nice" and "kind", which is just a way of saying I'm inoffensive and weak. Do you have any idea how I can change that a bit?
Idk man I’m on my phone and cba to write up paragraphs but

Bet confident, say things with conviction. Don’t stutter or use filler words like ‘um, like’
Stop with fake positivity
Be loud, witty, funny
Control your tonality
Speak your mind always, don’t beat around the bush or use euphemisms
Don’t be scared to disagree
Being able to escalate should another man verbally challenge you, especially in front of girls

Listen to how Andrew Tate talks/ comes across for example, complete opposite of this guy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: The False Prophet, bloomercel, theonewhocantascend and 1 other person
if a guy is short then he either has to turn into a femboy or a dwarf

• +1

Fr.

Imagine someone saying you shop for shoes at the kids section in front of FOIDS, and you just stand there like a bitch :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Althought one could argue that at 5'6, you would generally look foolish trying to assert your dominance over a taller guys. Manlets should just rope tbh

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and forevergymcelling
Fr.

Imagine someone saying you shop for shoes at the kids section in front of FOIDS, and you just stand there like a bitch :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Althought one could argue that at 5'6, you would generally look foolish trying to assert your dominance over a taller guys. Manlets should just rope tbh
Not if you’re built, thick neck and mma maxxed. You’d fuck up any tall normie with ease

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: The False Prophet, bloomercel and theonewhocantascend
He geomaxxed to southern Europe too. Said US is too tall in the comments. This dude is a height refugee. It's so clear that height > face.

He didn't need to tell those embarrassing stories, I wouldn't. But his personality is pretty congruent with how he looks and I'm sure gets treated for it. I'm as much of a framelet as he is a manlet and trust me, in most of America, it's brutal. If not with girls, definitely socially. I moved to a more countryish area last year and get called out on it all the time.

Andrew Tate's advice isn't for guys with charming, classy faces. And there's no alphaing up on people who way 50-100+ pounds more than you. Only the biggest guys (height and frame, muscle, or even just fat) in America can get away with acting all alpha.

Inb4 he should gymcel. Being a framelet or manlet is not a problem for a lot of top tier girls, especially below a certain age, there isn't a problem where it really matters. So you're deincentivized to make drastic changes.

This is the exact kind of guy who needs to be around the right foids in person, because foids maybe don't like the idea of him (that he's 5'6") but in person, where his face stands out, is a different story. And also the exact kind of guy who would've slayed on the apps 5-10 years ago but gets nothing now.

• +1
where's the chad

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and blithe
Ok let me correct myself. He’s a Chad compared to you. Now better?
Could have said "guy with chad bones" but yeah I think heightpill is real sometimes, if he was 6'5" everyone would call him chad here.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch

He can get a 5'2 Stacy. Their sons will be fucked though.

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
He can get a 5'2 Stacy. Their sons will be fucked though.
He needs to breed at least a tall Becky, hoping his sons will have his face and her height.

• +1
Reactions: mrdouchebag