59.6 KG and not lean

Do you have 5" wrists??

• Woah
Reactions: shieldzz
@Xangsane @BrahminBoss

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
That means you have almost no muscle. Get lean, work out and add a little bit more calories over time.

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
you need some muscular development/athleticism to have the "lean" aesthetics

starvemaxxing is awful to develop a good aesthetic physique, its the fastest and easiest way to have a "lean-ish" face though thats why its popular among cold climate cels but shirtless you look like a cuk

clean bulk or slow cut is the best for skinnyfatcels but its also harder than just not eating

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
you need some muscular development/athleticism to have the "lean" aesthetics

starvemaxxing is awful to develop a good aesthetic physique, its the fastest and easiest way to have a "lean-ish" face though thats why its popular among cold climate cels but shirtless you look like a cuk

clean bulk or slow cut is the best for skinnyfatcels but its also harder than just not eating

View attachment 3005265
I do it for face idc about body. my frame is shit anyway

I do it for face idc about body. my frame is shit anyway
face also improves with being athletic specially when you're young, makes you look more masc and more lean

and if you have a shit frame imo its even more of a ascension to develop a good physique
just like when flat ass foids manage to build a round butt in the gym, it ascends them a lot

face also improves with being athletic specially when you're young, makes you look more masc and more lean

and if you have a shit frame imo its even more of a ascension to develop a good physique
just like when flat ass foids manage to build a round butt in the gym, it ascends them a lot
Bro i went 6x times a week at the gym last year

I builded some muscle

still usseles

starve > all