Cheat day 2 (week 7 of dieting)

You’ve been told to believe Jewish lies that you need carbs goyim

I'm talking from personal experience bro wdym i've been told lies:lul: for 3 days straight I woke up 2 times minimum while sleeping also I used to eat 6-7 eggs no problem when I was eating both meat and carbs

How was it? :feelshehe:
tastes like what I imagine alien blood feels like with an embryo inside. but you sort of gotta just swallow it quickly and try not to taste otherwise you puke 0/10 experience would not recommend. cooking the eggs with just butter and salt is wayyy better

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Aero and Michael Myers
tastes like what I imagine alien blood feels like with an embryo inside. but you sort of gotta just swallow it quickly and try not to taste otherwise you puke 0/10 experience would not recommend. cooking the eggs with just butter and salt is wayyy better
Yeah I always fry them or whatever, would never drink raw eggs or something.

• +1
Reactions: MilkMan87
I'm talking from personal experience bro wdym i've been told lies:lul: for 3 days straight I woke up 2 times minimum while sleeping also I used to eat 6-7 eggs no problem when I was eating both meat and carbs
Yes, you waking up while sleeping is strictly due to “no carbs”. Perform a study on yourself of sleeping on the floor with no pillow, raw carnivore, and no phone next to you with notifications off for 2 weeks.

Yes, you waking up while sleeping is strictly due to “no carbs”. Perform a study on yourself of sleeping on the floor with no pillow, raw carnivore, and no phone next to you with notifications off for 2 weeks.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I used to sleep on a mattress only and no pillow, I liked it. :Comfy:

I don't have to. when I ate a healthy balanced diet I could sleep 12 hours peacefully. and I don't use my phone or any electronic devices one hour before bedtime. You are just spewing the "masculine" rhetoric that you've heard from "alpha" males or other male figures you look up to with no foundation to support your claims. I'm speaking from personal experience having tried all these different lifestyles.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I don't have to. when I ate a healthy balanced diet I could sleep 12 hours peacefully. and I don't use my phone or any electronic devices one hour before bedtime. You are just spewing the "masculine" rhetoric that you've heard from "alpha" males or other male figures you look up to with no foundation to support your claims. I'm speaking from personal experience having tried all these different lifestyles.
No such thing as a “healthy, balanced diet”. You have food (raw carnivore), and everything else is posion you silly goyim.

No such thing as a “healthy, balanced diet”. You have food (raw carnivore), and everything else is posion you silly goyim.
Just post videos of yourself eating raw meat. I don't think you do what you want us to do yourself.

post a video of you eating raw meat or your physique.
or maybe post your face since you look like a "light-skinned chico":feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
post a video of you eating raw meat or your physique.
or maybe post your face since you look like a "light-skinned chico":feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Legit, I've said the same thing but he won't do it 'cause he's just baiting us. I can't believe he used the no pillow one on us. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Legit, I've said the same thing but he won't do it 'cause he's just baiting us. I can't believe he used the no pillow one on us. :forcedsmile:
Obviously won’t show my face on an obscure incel filled forum. However, what purpose do I have to lie to 2 randoms? I’ve been floor sleeping without a pillow for over a year. My occiput became straighter.

Surely if I eat raw meat I'll be more of a man like those tiktoks said...:feelsuhh:

• JFL
Obviously won’t show my face on an obscure incel filled forum. However, what purpose do I have to lie to 2 randoms? I’ve been floor sleeping without a pillow for over a year. My occiput became straighter.
You can wear a mask and eat food, can you not? You just won't do it because you're baiting us like I've just said.

That's not the topic at hand, I also sleep without a pillow buddy. prove to us that you eat raw meat

That's not the topic at hand, I also sleep without a pillow buddy. prove to us that you eat raw meat
He tried to pull the "why'd I show my face here" like blud can't wear a mask? He won't do it though because he's just LARPing about eating raw meat.

• +1
He tried to pull the "why'd I show my face here" like blud can't wear a mask? He won't do it though because he's just LARPing about eating raw meat.
"yea bro trust me I look like lightskinned chico and I eat raw meat and live a primal life"-:incel:

• JFL
Man, I was stuffed after I finished my sushi last night. I became a bloatlord. I dunno how much I weighed but I slept the entire day and I haven't had any food today. All I did was sleep/lay in bed. I'll weigh myself later today. Not sure what I'm gonna have for dinner tonight. Probably baked fish again, which is 247 kcal. I ran out of Cola zero so I am gonna buy some more.
was doing 1500 cals a day, and now have dropped down to 1200 a day, since i felt so shit about the cheat lol. i’m pretty sure i will stick to it knowing the shit feeling of going over your cal requirements. i’m also on route to a party holiday which will last 7 days. pretty decent amount of alcohol will be consumed. i think i will have to try get 500cals worth of protein in in the morning and save the rest for alcohol lol, since its pretty calorie dense, but with little food i should be drunk quicker lol so 700cals should be enough for me to drink without worrying if im going over 1200. think this is a good plan?

• +1
was doing 1500 cals a day, and now have dropped down to 1200 a day, since i felt so shit about the cheat lol. i’m pretty sure i will stick to it knowing the shit feeling of going over your cal requirements. i’m also on route to a party holiday which will last 7 days. pretty decent amount of alcohol will be consumed. i think i will have to try get 500cals worth of protein in in the morning and save the rest for alcohol lol, since its pretty calorie dense, but with little food i should be drunk quicker lol so 700cals should be enough for me to drink without worrying if im going over 1200. think this is a good plan?
Wow, and here I am surviving on a <250 kcal per day diet plan (occasional cheat days turns it into 2000-3500 kcal). I heard alcohol actually makes you get fatter so I wouldn't say anything involving alcohol is a good plan.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Wow, and here I am surviving on a <250 kcal per day diet plan (occasional cheat days turns it into 2000-3500 kcal). I heard alcohol actually makes you get fatter so I wouldn't say anything involving alcohol is a good plan.
even if your in a caloric deficit? wouldn’t it just be bloat, but still getting leaner? i’m not sure it can just negate thermodynamics or some shit like that.

even if your in a caloric deficit? wouldn’t it just be bloat, but still getting leaner? i’m not sure it can just negate thermodynamics or some shit like that.
It's just not good for the weight loss process, that's why you should cut down on it or completely seems even better.

• +1
It's just not good for the weight loss process, that's why you should cut down on it or completely seems even better.
yeah for sure not ideal but hopefully fat loss will continue, despite alcohol consumption, since it’s inevitable. i’ll try eat as little as possible.

• +1
in theory it should just be a lot of carbs which is probably why not best for weight loss, but as long as i get enough fats and protein and remain in a deficit i think i should still lose fat?

• +1
yeah for sure not ideal but hopefully fat loss will continue, despite alcohol consumption, since it’s inevitable. i’ll try eat as little as possible.
in theory it should just be a lot of carbs which is probably why not best for weight loss, but as long as i get enough fats and protein and remain in a deficit i think i should still lose fat?
Are you addicted to alcohol bhai? Yeah the idea is that if you take in less calories you should technically be losing weight but idk how alcohol affects the process. I read recently it wasn't good and it probably said why but I don't remember why. Best to just stay away from it and I'm not saying it 'cause I'm a muzzie. 💀

• +1
Once again, there is no such thing as “diet”. You have 2 categories, food and poison.

1. Food = raw carnivore/animal products (meat, eggs, butter, milk, etc.)

2. Poison = everything else (vegetables, fruits, junk food).
Fruits arent poison retard

Vegetables yes though

I had sushi on Monday for my cheat day. And today I had a tandoori chicken roll around 8:15 pm and I ordered sushi as well around 9:30 pm. I started at 85 kg and I was 70.9 kg before eating today. That’s definitely gonna be a 2 kg increase so I’ll be around 73 kg after today but whatever. I’ve been plateauing around 71.5 - 72 kg these past few days.
Tag me I’m prob the biggest leanmaxxer here I been trying to leanmaxx for 1 year now

• +1
Tag me I’m prob the biggest leanmaxxer here I been trying to leanmaxx for 1 year now
Mirin, what does your diet look like? At what weight did you start and what is your goal weight? And on your cheat days, what do you eat?

• +1
Fruits contain fructose, which is poison, so by definition fruits are indeed poison.
Dont eat a ton of them tho tf? 8-20% of ur daily food intake should be fruit

Mirin, what does your diet look like? At what weight did you start and what is your goal weight? And on your cheat days, what do you eat?
I’m fatter now put on all the weight from my birthday lol but I fast 2 days a week due to being orthodox and I’m forced to only eat fish and shellfish and grains on fasting days as the rules are brutal at least I can drink non dairy products

My diet is usually clean shit chicken breasts rice, pasta etc just making sure to not go over 2.5k calories I do a lot of walking so I burn around 1-2k calories a saw by moving

• +1
Are you addicted to alcohol bhai? Yeah the idea is that if you take in less calories you should technically be losing weight but idk how alcohol affects the process. I read recently it wasn't good and it probably said why but I don't remember why. Best to just stay away from it and I'm not saying it 'cause I'm a muzzie. 💀
na not addicted but when you go to party holidays it’s kinda an expectation.

• +1
Dont eat a ton of them tho tf? 8-20% of ur daily food intake should be fruit
Nope. Not a single gram of carbs and sugar are required for the human diet. In fact, just even 1 tea spoon of either is triggered as toxic to the body.

I’m fatter now put on all the weight from my birthday lol but I fast 2 days a week due to being orthodox and I’m forced to only eat fish and shellfish and grains on fasting days as the rules are brutal at least I can drink non dairy products

My diet is usually clean shit chicken breasts rice, pasta etc just making sure to not go over 2.5k calories I do a lot of walking so I burn around 1-2k calories a saw by moving
My brother also fasts two days a week Islamically but there's no regulations on what he can eat, except that it's halal of course and nothing between sunset and sundown. Basically you are doing a 2500 kcal diet then, nice. I lost weight using an extreme method because I get 10% of what you consume on a daily basis basically. I've been living off of a <250 kcal diet for a while now, but I don't move either, I basically stay at home most of the time and if I go outside it's just a few minutes to get some groceries. My weight loss comes strictly from diet. Anyway, what was your starting weight and goal weight? And what's your weight now?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and ShawarmaFilth
Nope. Not a single gram of carbs and sugar are required for the human diet. In fact, just even 1 tea spoon of either is triggered as toxic to the body.

Fiber is damn near required dude. Where do u get fiber? Fruits. Antioxidants? Fruits. Vit c? Fruits. Folate? Fruits.

I personally only eat berries, imo avoid mangos

Fiber is damn near required dude. Where do u get fiber? Fruits. Antioxidants? Fruits. Vit c? Fruits. Folate? Fruits.

I personally only eat berries, imo avoid mangos
FIGER IS NOT REQUIRED. HUMANS CAN NOT EVEN DIGEST FIBER YOU DUMBASS GOYIM. STOP FALLING FOR THE JEWISH LIES.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth

Also milk has carbs dude r u good

FIGER IS NOT REQUIRED. HUMANS CAN NOT EVEN DIGEST FIBER YOU DUMBASS GOYIM. STOP FALLING FOR THE JEWISH LIES.
You can digest fiber. Otherwise enjoy shitting rocks dude like actually

You can digest fiber. Otherwise enjoy shitting rocks dude like actually
I’ve been on carnivore for 2 months. Never constipated and I certainly never “shit bricks”.

• +1

Sugar is helpful for growth too cuz igf1

Literally just eat berries dude, i’m not a huge fan of any other fruit healthwise

I’ve been on carnivore for 2 months. Never constipated and I certainly never “shit bricks”.
Thats you, i go full carnivore and shit bricks, like most people

Thats you, i go full carnivore and shit bricks, like most people
No you don’t. That’s literally impossible unless you’re eating more protein than fat. The only thing required in the human diet is protein and fat.

• Hmm...
What about antioxidants goyim? Bioavailable vitamin c, folate ect

What about antioxidants goyim? Bioavailable vitamin c, folate ect
Blud doesn’t realize vegetables contain anti nutrients in them to poison animals that eat them as a defense mechanism.