Cheat day 2 (week 7 of dieting)

I always go outside everyday and walk a lot so that i can eat more later and also because of errands. I also did weight lifting so that it would be the less BF% possible

What i would eat during my last cut was usually a small breakfast of say 300 calories consisting of eggs and green tea with sweetener or protein yoghurt and coffee, then almost always 700 calories of either a chicken sandwich or half a pizza with tuna and cheese, and then another 300 of protein yoghurt

In the last part of the cut it is extremely difficult to do 900 calories or so compared when you are +15%BF. The best to cut is always in Ramadan because the 1200-1300 calories would just be the natural intake and you don't think about food because the sense of obligation of not eating just overwhelmed ADHD dopamine craving and it's like a barrier my mind made. Also in Ramadan i just did 2 meals of 600 calories and they were bigger obviously
That's good, so you walk outside a lot and you also work out. That's very helpful in a diet. Personally, I'm only losing weight through diet. I don't really go outside much or anything, let alone walking everyday for an hour at the very least or working out. What I was wondering is how you gained 15 kg fat in 3 months time, did you only eat eggs and a chicken sandwich / half a pizza and yoghurt? I was asking so I could avoid that. And yeah, I am missing Ramadan. I can't wait for it.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
how often do u eat? and do u use stims/ coffee
In the first three weeks, I incorporated drinkfasting (10 days in total). After the first three weeks, I switched to OMAD (one meal a day), which is dinner for me. I don't use any stimulants or drink any coffee normally, I only did that maybe two times because my friend wanted to have some coffee with me. We're actually gonna have coffee again on Monday. What about you, are you on a diet as well? What's your goal? What's your diet like?

I have been dieting since 7 weeks ago and haven’t stopped, only had cheat days. I incorporated drinkfasting in the first three weeks and then I switched to OMAD, but even then I don’t drink a lot or eat large dinner. Like yesterday I only had baked fish of 247 kcal.
I just took a doo doo. But it was a runny, liquid doo doo. What do you think of that?

ops? jfl im still cooked 😭 deadass running and moving as much as possible rn.
Man, I was stuffed after I finished my sushi last night. I became a bloatlord. I dunno how much I weighed but I slept the entire day and I haven't had any food today. All I did was sleep/lay in bed. I'll weigh myself later today. Not sure what I'm gonna have for dinner tonight. Probably baked fish again, which is 247 kcal. I ran out of Cola zero so I am gonna buy some more.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
I just took a doo doo. But it was a runny, liquid doo doo. What do you think of that?
Doo not doo doo my thread, or I will send Haitian cannibals your way. :feelsree:

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
Today i got a dopamine need attack and i ate an entire package of protein cereals and like a 1000 calories of fish

Depleted my daily calories (2700-3000) before 15:00 and now i have to be without eating until tomorrow breakfast. I wish i could feel satiated from food, i only felt it in my life when i ate bad food that was very expired
You’re not reaching satiety because you’re eating poison dumbass. Raw carnivore or death

• +1
Retards on this forum think calories is what makes you gain or lose weight. YOU WILL NEVER lose weight if you’re not on a raw carnivore lifestyle.

Retards on this forum think calories is what makes you gain or lose weight. YOU WILL NEVER lose weight if you’re not on a raw carnivore lifestyle.
Right, I guess I'm still at 85 kg and the weighing scale is lying to me. :hnghn:

You’re not reaching satiety because you’re eating poison dumbass. Raw carnivore or death
Nah man, its adhd because ive tried everything including not eating carbs and so on

But i agree, in my culture our diet is incredibly high on carbs, bread and pastries and so on. We eat bread with everything and to me its almost unthinkable to not eat some type of bread everyday.

Nah man, its adhd because ive tried everything including not eating carbs and so on

But i agree, in my culture our diet is incredibly high on carbs, bread and pastries and so on. We eat bread with everything and to me its almost unthinkable to not eat some type of bread everyday.
You have ADHD due to carb addiction. I promise you did not go on a raw carnivore ONLY (meat/eggs/butter) for 3 months straight.

• +1
You have ADHD due to carb addiction. I promise you did not go on a raw carnivore ONLY (meat/eggs/butter) for 3 months straight.
Man you are making me want to try. Yeah most without bread i have ever gone is probably a couple of days.

I don't know how i can enjoy meals without carbs but i think i will try and think about something.

Sure, some random faggot's words are gonna make me eat shit food now. :feelskek:
“Shit food” yet you evolved to eat a species specific diet (raw carnivore). Plants, grains, and sugar are poison. Avoid at all costs. I mog you by the way.

Sure, some random faggot's words are gonna make me eat shit food now. :feelskek:
Ignore him bro, eat whatever you want just ignore heavily processed food. But what he's saying does have some truth in it. Start eating more eggs and more meat bro it's actually insane what a good diet can do. Our ancestors weren't eating a carnivore diet or a carb-focused diet, they were eating both.

“Shit food” yet you evolved to eat a species specific diet (raw carnivore). Plants, grains, and sugar are poison. Avoid at all costs. I mog you by the way.
You're still a faggot. "I mog you by the way :soy:" Ok faggot. :feelskek:

Ignore him bro, eat whatever you want just ignore heavily processed food. But what he's saying does have some truth in it. Start eating more eggs and more meat bro it's actually insane what a good diet can do. Our ancestors weren't eating a carnivore diet or a carb-focused diet, they were eating both.
I don't know why some autistic retarded faggot like that has to barge into a thread about leanmaxxing and then spew his autistic nonsense when this thread is about something else. 💀 This isn't about what diet is right, it's about my cheat day. :Comfy:

whats your height bro cause i'm 75kg at roughly 5'8 and i'm in alright shape
I'm a manlet as well, I'm 5'10" but you and I have different fat storing genetics. At 75 kg I'm simply chubby. I wanna be around 67 kg.

People here try to copy goatis here way too much. Raw meat can get you tapeworm and other diseases if you aren't careful

You're not goatis, bud. Stop this bullcrap

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
People here try to copy goatis here way too much. Raw meat can get you tapeworm and other diseases if you aren't careful

Maybe all the tapeworms in his head is making him act like such a massive faggot. 💀

• JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain

Low T cope

That's good, so you walk outside a lot and you also work out. That's very helpful in a diet. Personally, I'm only losing weight through diet. I don't really go outside much or anything, let alone walking everyday for an hour at the very least or working out. What I was wondering is how you gained 15 kg fat in 3 months time, did you only eat eggs and a chicken sandwich / half a pizza and yoghurt? I was asking so I could avoid that. And yeah, I am missing Ramadan. I can't wait for it.
I gained fat because after i reached a very low BF% (For backup schizo reasons) i just didnt care and started eating everyday 2800-3500 calories without barely training because once you reach a certain bodyfat its like your brain begs you for food and makes you stop caring about anything else you had as an objective

I mainly ate vermicelli with milk, lots of breads and moroccan carbs like harsha and rgefa and pancakes, pizza, sandwiches, of course the protein yoghruts also and so on. Thing is that if you don't workout protein just becomes fat.

Any meal can gain you fat depending on quantity, it's all about calories and that depends on the amount. For instance 100ml of oil is like 13-15 medium sized eggs on calories. Both would mainly gain fat if you eat above maintenance and dont train to develop muscle independently if the eggs are protein and oil is fat.

• +1
I gained fat because after i reached a very low BF% (For backup schizo reasons) i just didnt care and started eating everyday 2800-3500 calories without barely training because once you reach a certain bodyfat its like your brain begs you for food and makes you stop caring about anything else you had as an objective

I mainly ate vermicelli with milk, lots of breads and moroccan carbs like harsha and rgefa and pancakes, pizza, sandwiches, of course the protein yoghruts also and so on. Thing is that if you don't workout protein just becomes fat.

Any meal can gain you fat depending on quantity, it's all about calories and that depends on the amount. For instance 100ml of oil is like 13-15 medium sized eggs on calories. Both would mainly gain fat if you eat above maintenance and dont train to develop muscle independently if the eggs are protein and oil is fat.
I know it depends on quantity, I was just interested in what you were eating for 3 months that made you gain 15 kg. So what you did was you ate vermicelli with milk, bread, pancakes, pizza, sandwiches and yoghurts everyday? For three months? Did you just have one sandwich or multiple sandwiches a day, etc? But yeah after you reach your goal you don't really care anymore and then you eat whatever you wish to eat and that's how you gain again.

I know it depends on quantity, I was just interested in what you were eating for 3 months that made you gain 15 kg. So what you did was you ate vermicelli with milk, bread, pancakes, pizza, sandwiches and yoghurts everyday? For three months? Did you just have one sandwich or multiple sandwiches a day, etc? But yeah after you reach your goal you don't really care anymore and then you eat whatever you wish to eat and that's how you gain again.
Calories in calories out is the biggest Jewish lie for the sole purpose to keep humans fat. Just even 1 tea spoon of carbs acts as a toxin to the body. 1 slice of bread contains 5 tea spoons of carbs.

I'm a manlet as well, I'm 5'10" but you and I have different fat storing genetics. At 75 kg I'm simply chubby. I wanna be around 67 kg.
could also be muscle, this is what i looked like at roughly 78-80kg so its crazy to me that at 70kgs someone could be chubby

Attachments

• F92C4F44-B12C-4DC8-BEC8-607F73EDCAB3.jpeg
    F92C4F44-B12C-4DC8-BEC8-607F73EDCAB3.jpeg
    630.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Insane 7 week weightloss bhai.
Daily cals like 2200?

• +1
If I was really committed I wouldn't have a cheat day

Calories in calories out is the biggest Jewish lie for the sole purpose to keep humans fat. Just even 1 tea spoon of carbs acts as a toxin to the body. 1 slice of bread contains 5 tea spoons of carbs.
I am not gonna focus on calories, I used to do that when losing weight and I hated it. However for leanmaxxing purposes I just want to lose weight. I'm already doing OMAD, but not eating what I want per se. I'll do that after I reach my goals. I haven't eaten bread in a long time, since I started my diet. Except for the occasional burger on my cheat day. :feelshehe:

could also be muscle, this is what i looked like at roughly 78-80kg so its crazy to me that at 70kgs someone could be chubby
That looks good bhai, and that's crazy, at 78-80kg I look like a pregnant woman. South Asian fat storing genetics have cursed me. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: MilkMan87
Insane 7 week weightloss bhai.
Daily cals like 2200?
Thanks bhai, I could have lost more than that if I had a tad more self-control. I've been plateauing recently so I said fuck it and had the roll and sushi on the same day for my cheat day. No, on non-cheat days my daily kcals are extremely low. Like the before my cheat day, I only had slightly less than 250 kcal. And that's what I'm gonna do later today as well. So my daily kcals are often <250. Wouldn't recommend.

That looks good bhai, and that's crazy, at 78-80kg I look like a pregnant woman. South Asian fat storing genetics have cursed me. :feelskek:
bro whatever you look like trust me i've looked 10x worse. I used to be a deformed abomination. my fat used to store in my butt and thighs:lul:

• Woah
bro whatever you look like trust me i've looked 10x worse. I used to be a deformed abomination. my fat used to store in my butt and thighs:lul:
I looked like a pregnant woman, not even joking. :feelskek: My stomach would stick out so much even though I was "only" 85 kg. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: And the funniest thing is that I used to be underweight all my life, I only gained fat when I started rotting too hard at home 2 years ago and rarely if ever leaving the house and eating whatever I wanted.

• JFL
Reactions: MilkMan87
I am not gonna focus on calories, I used to do that when losing weight and I hated it. However for leanmaxxing purposes I just want to lose weight. I'm already doing OMAD, but not eating what I want per se. I'll do that after I reach my goals. I haven't eaten bread in a long time, since I started my diet. Except for the occasional burger on my cheat day. :feelshehe:
Once again, there is no such thing as “diet”. You have 2 categories, food and poison.

1. Food = raw carnivore/animal products (meat, eggs, butter, milk, etc.)

2. Poison = everything else (vegetables, fruits, junk food).

I looked like a pregnant woman, not even joking. :feelskek: My stomach would stick out so much even though I was "only" 85 kg. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: And the funniest thing is that I used to be underweight all my life, I only gained fat when I started rotting too hard at home 2 years ago and rarely if ever leaving the house and eating whatever I wanted.
It really sucks bro, I've genuinely been through it all. I was skinny, fat, chubby, skinny fat, you name it, though the way my fat deposited made me look like a bbl gone wrong. looking like a pregnant woman tho is brutal ngl

• JFL
Once again, there is no such thing as “diet”. You have 2 categories, food and poison.

I like eggs, butter, milk but not raw meat or organs (tasted brain once, was legit disgusting, way too iron-y). And I like goyslop too often. :feelshehe: I rarely eat fruit/vegetables though. When I say "diet" I mean "things that I eat". But by your definition I like both food and poison.

It really sucks bro, I've genuinely been through it all. I was skinny, fat, chubby, skinny fat, you name it, though the way my fat deposited made me look like a bbl gone wrong. looking like a pregnant woman tho is brutal ngl
Some crackhead junkie asked me if I was pregnant. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You're just wrong bro. I've tried the carnivore diet. it sucks since you have no source of carbs. I woke up 3 times a night while sleeping because of the lack of carbs. also no carbs means lower appetite. I couldn't even finish 4 eggs. right now however after I started eating a balanced diet it's way more comfortable for me. I can eat without being on the verge of throwing up and I can sleep properly.

• +1
You're just wrong bro. I've tried the carnivore diet. it sucks since you have no source of carbs. I woke up 3 times a night while sleeping because of the lack of carbs. also no carbs means lower appetite. I couldn't even finish 4 eggs. right now however after I started eating a balanced diet it's way more comfortable for me. I can eat without being on the verge of throwing up and I can sleep properly.
You ate raw meat? :hnghn:

You’ve been told to believe Jewish lies that you need carbs goyim