5'9 Average Height has to be complete Bullshit

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
I was out in Costco today in Vancouver getting stuff for my new place, and I swear I thought I should be having it good at 6'1. I must've gotten height mogged by 1 out of ever 3 or 4 white guys. Mind you, fellow shit skins and chinks were certainly noticeable shorter, but I felt no inherent statistical advtantage against white people. @LooksOverAll is completely right. Height is mostly negligent and irrelevant after 5'10ish.
Of course no single person facially stood out, I didn't come close to being mogged in terms of hunter eyes, cheekbone prominence or jawline sharpness.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Beetlejuice, the next o'pry and 14 others
Now imagine being 5’6

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Baldingman1998, Slob and 10 others
How much is it for only Caucasians?

average zoomer height is ~6'2
it's over

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Slob, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 4 others
this is good news @OldVirgin and me will stand out more at 5'9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 2403 and 4 others
I don’t have to imagine :feelswhy:
Height doesn't matter look up dev Raiyani he's 5'6 but still has girls lusting for him because of good face and light skin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 2968 and 7 others
Height doesn't matter look up dev Raiyani he's 5'6 but still has girls lusting for him because of good face and light skin.
He has 218k followers and much better looking than me so not really lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Chadeep
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirtle and AcneScars
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: John124, Albeacho, Squirtle and 1 other person
It is like 5'11 or 6' for whites you are probably like 5'8 yourself
I'm 5'11 barefoot
on my drivers license I'm 183cm even because I frauded it

every zoomer is at least 6'0 nowadays, even my younger brothers are 6'1 and 6'2 now
average height of zoomers is legit 6'2, within a few years it'll probably be 6'3

it's over

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Slob, the next o'pry and 2 others
Average height in all English speaking countries is 5'9-5'10, even in the more ethnically homogenous countries

Heightcope will not change cold hard facts

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
Average height in all English speaking countries is 5'9-5'10, even in the more ethnically homogenous countries

Heightcope will not change cold hard facts
that's average height (using everybody)

if you limit it to just zoomers the average height is actually 6'2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Baldingman1998, Slob and 1 other person
will be a different story if he meets with the girls irl tbh

• +1
Zoomers are like 6'2-6'3 tho so its pretty much over for ethnics. Im 6 1/2 and around 6'1-6'2 when i wear shoes and I still feel like a manlet when i go out. Plus im curry so it was already over before i left my house. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 15305 and 2 others
that's average height (using everybody)

if you limit it to just zoomers the average height is actually 6'2
Average zoomer is a 200 ng t level estrogenic bitch too don't forget

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Albeacho, Squirtle and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Squirtle and Ryan
Average zoomer is a 200 ng t level estrogenic bitch too don't forget
Tbh at this point i rather be a low T 6'3 pretty boy with tiktok hair slaying jbs, than be a high t balding curry. 😂😂😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Slob, Squirtle and 2 others
loving this cope
Not cope bro, I'm literally 6'1 and I'm going to start wearing boots and timbs out here to make me 6'3. What I meant is that the halo after 6ft is not that greatly different than being 6'4 when you compare it to facial aesthetics. I'd much rather stay 6'1 instead of 6'4 or 5 and gain the equivalence in face

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima and Squirtle
I'm 5'11 barefoot
on my drivers license I'm 183cm even because I frauded it
View attachment 1337373

every zoomer is at least 6'0 nowadays, even my younger brothers are 6'1 and 6'2 now
average height of zoomers is legit 6'2, within a few years it'll probably be 6'3

it's over
Where do u live ?

• +1
  • +1
Not cope bro, I'm literally 6'1 and I'm going to start wearing boots and timbs out here to make me 6'3. What I meant is that the halo after 6ft is not that greatly different than being 6'4 when you compare it to facial aesthetics. I'd much rather stay 6'1 instead of 6'4 or 5 and gain the equivalence in face
just say ur ugly next time :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, Squirtle and Deleted member 14160
just say ur ugly next time :feelskek::feelskek:
lmfao, i mentioned i didnt get face mogged a single time. I've been in Vancouver a few days and probably glanced a few hundred faces, of which none are particulary attractive.

• +1
anything under 6' GREATLY detracts from your overall attractiveness to women

Also now take the bigger redpill and understand the "average" dick size is also bullshit, its much bigger

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Slob, 5'8manlet and 7 others
Another canadian confirming my theories @Chadeep @volcelfatcel

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and sytyl
People wear shoes you dumbfuck

• +1
anything under 6' GREATLY detracts from your overall attractiveness to women

Also now take the bigger redpill and understand the "average" dick size is also bullshit, its much bigger
it never began :owo:

• +1
No one gives a fuck about experiences from retards who can’t even assess height and think their eye level height is what they look like irl, average for young anglo-saxon whites is anywhere from 5’9.75 - 5’10.5 depending the time they’re measured, rest is bullshit
In fact millenials are even taller than zoomers because of better alimentation, this is reflected in the Netherlands where indigenous Dutch youngers are slightly shorter than the anterior generation for exemple.
Start of tall is like 6´0.5 - 6´1 since it’s one standard deviation above the current average, the rest is up to interpretation

• +1
Reactions: CANI, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 14160 and 6 others
Offtopic but i can say you will be a betabux in future
I literally got a virgin gf who is gl and 6 years younger than me, have a decent bodycount despite being incel af in my teens and luckily, I am from a non cuck race so stuff like betabux and getting cucked doesn't apply

Last edited:
  • +1
I literally got a virgin gf who is gl and 6 years younger than me, have a decent bodycount despite being incel af in my teens and luckily, I am from a non cuck race so stuff like betabux and getting cucked doesn't apply
>Girlfriend with "decent" body count
>Not a betabux, choose one.
Also what is your race ?

• +1
zoomers heightfraud 3-4" so it's not surprising they are convinced the average height is 6'1-6'2

• +1
Reactions: CANI, looksmaxxtocope and Squirtle
>Girlfriend with "decent" body count
>Not a betabux, choose one.
Also what is your race ?
I said I have a decent body count learn 2 read

I literally wanted to go back to hooking up but life threw a gf my way :feelsgood:

• +1
I literally got a virgin gf who is gl and 6 years younger than me, have a decent bodycount despite being incel af
And u told me ur body count was 0. Gaslighters man

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl

I literally wanted to go back to hooking up but life threw a gf my way :feelsgood:
Girlfriends are extremly cucked jfl at u tbh

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Squirtle
I remember a 4chan thread where a guy was complaining about being 6'2" and feeling short and needing to wear elevators boots + lifts because despite being 6'2" he was getting heightmogged too frequently

I asked him to stand next to a door and the dude was like 5'10" MAX

Zoomers are deluded about their actual height.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, CANI, 5'8manlet and 5 others

Also i agree with blackpill being autism. It only applies incel looking men and chad looking men.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Squirtle
I remember a 4chan thread where a guy was complaining about being 6'2" and feeling short and needing to wear elevators boots + lifts because despite being 6'2" he was getting heightmogged too frequently

Yeah this is what i am saying

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, AlexAP, gamma and 1 other person
Of course no single person facially stood out, I didn't come close to being mogged in terms of hunter eyes, cheekbone prominence or jawline sharpness
Chads.org

No one gives a fuck about experiences from retards who can’t even assess height and think their eye level height is what they look like irl, average for young anglo-saxon whites is anywhere from 5’9.75 - 5’10.5 depending the time they’re measured, rest is bullshit
In fact millenials are even taller than zoomers because of better alimentation, this is reflected in the Netherlands where indigenous Dutch youngers are slightly shorter than the anterior generation for exemple.
Start of tall is like 6´0.5 - 6´1 since it’s one standard deviation above the current average, the rest is up to interpretation
glad to hear tbh.

This guy is no doubt shit at assessing height or thinks he's 5 inches taller than he is. I'm 6'1" and I've come out of stadiums and concerts etc where there will be 1000-1500 crowded people trying to get out of the exits, and you can literally see everyone at a single glance. Maybe only 1 in 5 people height mogged me, and it was 99% white people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and John124
This guy is no doubt shit at assessing height or thinks he's 5 inches taller than he is. I'm 6'1" and I've come out of stadiums and concerts etc where there will be 1000-1500 crowded people trying to get out of the exits, and you can literally see everyone at a single glance. Maybe only 1 in 5 people height mogged me, and it was 99% white people.
Good to hear, maybe I was falling to aspie confirmation bias like the self-conscious cuck I really am underneath the facades that I put on