5'9 Average Height has to be complete Bullshit

5’9 is ideal height. Sylvester stallone was biggest slayer in history of mankind and was 5’9. @
OldVirgin
@OldVirgin blackpilled me about the ideal height, first i also thought the taller the better. But being tall has disadvantages like you have to bend to kiss girlfriend, knock your head when ceiling is too low, decreased lifespan, getting mogged in mma by “manlets”, people expect you to have big dick but when you havent its over, people making jokes about you saying “how is the wheater there above?”
Etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14978, thecel and 1 other person
this is good news @OldVirgin and me will stand out more at 5'9
i am actually considering against LL because of this. what's the point of being 6 ft when it will just be average in the future?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and subhuman incel
i am actually considering against LL because of this. what's the point of being 6 ft when it will just be average in the future?
it won't. do you really believe this ? average height in 1950 was 178 cm, not it's 175 cm
People became shorter on average and some people became very tall with weak frames, its all fucked up. Who cares that you are 7 feet tall if you have frame of 5'4 girl

• +1
Reactions: CANI and AlwaysHaveQuestions
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
it won't. do you really believe this ? average height in 1950 was 178 cm, not it's 175 cm
People became shorter on average and some people became very tall with weak frames, its all fucked up. Who cares that you are 7 feet tall if you have frame of 5'4 girl
average height will be about 182 in the future. short rice and curry are being sexually breed out very fast. and many zoomer rice and curry are 5'11 average if you dont count the turbomanlets.
if you remove everyone below 5'7 because they are not sexual consideration for most women, the average height of sex haver is about 6'2. it's over

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 5786
average height will be about 182 in the future. short rice and curry are being sexually breed out very fast. and many zoomer rice and curry are 5'11 average if you dont count the turbomanlets.
if you remove everyone below 5'7 because they are not sexual consideration for most women, the average height of sex haver is about 6'2. it's over
tales bro.
@subhuman incel blackpill him on height

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
Avg zoomer in Mexico is 6 feet 1
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Looks234
6'1 being 90th percentile fits my anecdotal experiences at predominantly white, American universities.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 14160
I said I have a decent body count learn 2 read

I literally wanted to go back to hooking up but life threw a gf my way :feelsgood:
What's your body count? Mine is one but like 30-50 times but same person so one. Technically I used condom so I'm still a virgin tho. Wbu?

• Woah
Reactions: sytyl
Technically I used condom so I'm still a virgin tho
condom sex + circumcized feels like nothing man, jacking off is better than this

and 0, I would never engage in haram

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
condom sex + circumcized feels like nothing man, jacking off is better than this

and 0, I would never engage in haram
I agree we are both circumcized it's over. Btw condom sex is indeed shit.

Don't lie about the last part tho since you said you had a Decent body count in the same thread

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
I agree we are both circumcized it's over. Btw condom sex is indeed shit.

Don't lie about the last part tho since you said you had a. Decent body count in the same thread
I've repented and want to forget
sex with strangers is bad

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998