60 days mewing results JFL

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE

He ascended really hard , I simply don't understand why people wageslave for surgeries when they can simply become Chad's by pushing their tongue hard on their palate
@VenatorLuparius @VladimirtheGreat @forevermirin @BongMog @Dr. Bruh @Artemis @mrriceguy @Acne Victim @BoredPrince

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight, Majkal, Deleted member 8758 and 27 others
Salludo.. i mean uh 5.5psl tier transformation ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, Acne Victim, BoredPrince and 3 others
Thts amazing results in 60 days , he got some forward or upward growth , Great

• +1
Reactions: weebcel and 5.5psl
Bruh, didn't a greycel just post a thread with the exact same picture a couple hours ago? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and 5.5psl
View attachment 2161870
He ascended really hard , I simply don't understand why people wagelsave for surgeries when they can simply become Chad's by pushing their tongue hard on their palate
@VenatorLuparius @VladimirtheGreat @forevermirin @BongMog @Dr. Bruh @Artemis @mrriceguy @Acne Victim @BoredPrince
They are just lazy bro....hard work is what ascend you...real moggers mew and chew...pussies go for surgeries..dont ever get up 💪💪💪

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nayb, Krakowski, Deleted member 20399 and 7 others
They are just lazy bro....hard work is what ascend you...real moggers mew and chew...pussies go for surgeries..dont ever get up 💪💪💪
Exactly also chin tucks is a crucial key for getting faster results
These guys have incel postures and then complain for not getting optimum results

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Majkal, BoredPrince, BongMog and 1 other person
mewing has to be the biggest cope out there

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and VenatorLuparius
These guys have incel postures and then complain for not getting optimum results
Yeah bro...haters will say he did genio...but we know its all because of mewing,chin tucks and chewing

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Something silimar is achievable in 5 years with forward chlenching.

• +1
@5.5psl seriously why don't you leave this place, I don't think this place deserves you and other hard working kids. Imagine thinking mewing is cope when it's actually your natural presupposed posture that God made your tongue to be.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and 5.5psl
Why did his nose get more protruded aswell ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, 5.5psl and BongMog
@5.5psl seriously why don't you leave this place, I don't think this place deserves you and other hard working kids. Imagine thinking mewing is cope when it's actually your natural presupposed posture that God made your tongue to be.
Mewing isn't natural by any means at all ..
I coped with mewing for literally 2 years
0 mm bone change
Surgeries are the real deal the earlier someone accepts this the better

• +1
Reactions: Majkal, optimisticzoomer, BoredPrince and 4 others
View attachment 2161870
He ascended really hard , I simply don't understand why people wageslave for surgeries when they can simply become Chad's by pushing their tongue hard on their palate
stopped looking at r/jewing

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and 5.5psl
Mewing isn't natural by any means at all ..
I coped with mewing for literally 2 years
0 mm bone change
Surgeries are the real deal the earlier someone accepts this the better
Mewing 100% works if you understood the fundamentals, breathing is literally the key, getting your nose breathing 24/7, with this you should feel your palte expanding every week ( measure this with your smile, how many more teeth are visible) further than that, you should work your posture, pelvics.

Just look amir chad Mewing on insta to see his transformation and so can you.

But I assure you, you didn't either corrct your posture, also didn't get your nostril expand to breath through your nose 24/7.

Mewing 100% works if you understood the fundamentals, breathing is literally the key, getting your nose breathing 24/7, with this you should feel your palte expanding every week ( measure this with your smile, how many more teeth are visible) further than that, you should work your posture, pelvics.

But I assure you, you didn't either corrct your posture, also didn't get your nostril expand to breath through your nose 24/7.
Anyways roids work better for me than mewing or any other jewing methods tbh

• +1
Reactions: Majkal, BoredPrince and Corleone

give me his insta pls

• +1
Dude got fillers, implants, or simply morphed. The poor souls who are believing that bs :feelswhy:

• +1
Anyways roids work better for me than mewing or any other jewing methods tbh
Ironically roids give you gigs chad jaw too, so good luck. Just do lots of heavy deadlifts, this made my jaw grow too.

• +1
It's cope even if it's natural. It literally doesn't do anything except better breathing and prevent some downward growth

• +1
It's cope even if it's natural. It literally doesn't do anything except better breathing and prevent some downward growth
How can your natural posture be a cope, are you suggesting God is coping.

Chewing result is here, but where's the mewing ascension?

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Majkal and Deleted member 24789
My arms grew 2 inches in 90 days of mewing

• Love it
  • +1
My arms grew 2 inches in 90 days of mewing
Forgot to tag you bro
Well that's a sick transformation tbh
I'm also going to try hard mewing , jfl at injecting roids and going to the gym

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Majkal, BoredPrince and Deleted member 27472
mewing cured my hairline

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21532, Deleted member 27472 and 5.5psl
Chewing result is here, but where's the mewing ascension?
Both compliment one another, actually his guide are mostly pulling and mewing fits the bigger picture. mewing without chewing is an absolute hella of cope. Also on the top of that not gymcelling.

How can your natural posture be a cope, are you suggesting God is coping.
Because it won't change your appearance much even if at all. Also you're not a God fearing man stop larping

Both compliment one another, actually his guide are mostly pulling and mewing fits the bigger picture. mewing without chewing is an absolute hella of cope. Also on the top of that not gymcelling.
I have his golden jaw Bible course .. all he talks about is chewing on a peice of rubber on which usually dogs chew jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Majkal and Deleted member 27472
Redditors are actual cunts jfl

• +1
Reactions: kramer and 5.5psl
Looks like he got chin fillers tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kramer and 5.5psl
Because it won't change your appearance much even if at all. Also you're not a God fearing man stop larping
Actually how do you come to the conclusions that I'm not God fearing man ?

In this case you are confusing 2 things: Mewing aka the retarded technique of Mike Mew the inposter who told you that you can change your bones, AND the oral posture which includes a good overall posture of the whole body (including the posture of the neck, tongue posture, good alimentation and good swallowing ) , and which is a posture technique known worldwide in the field of health (and which is not cope) but it does not change the bones, it's for better health and that every human being should do

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: cancercell, Deleted member 26429 and 5.5psl
@brea only one thing from mewing theories work and that is to train neck
A thicker neck is for sure a boost in smv and facial attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: Majkal
It’s frauded somehow. Jfl at believing he could get any noticeable results in 2 months.

• +1
Yeah mewing is nothing new. Just branded under a catchy name

• +1
View attachment 2161870
Nice gatekeeping bro.

The more suckers and low IQcels believe in those bullshits the more we ascend on the low with procedures which actually make a change.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and 5.5psl
Normies on the mewing reddit don't even know what a deviated bite is. Srs I don't know if they're all gatekeeping or all extremely low intelligence

• JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and 5.5psl
Normies on the mewing reddit don't even know what a deviated bite is. Srs I don't know if they're all gatekeeping or all extremely low intelligence

The more I read this kind of thing the more I'm convinced that at least 80% of the general population has low IQ.

• +1
View attachment 2161870
on the left he looks evil, on the right he looks more blessed.

Chin tuck is the ultimate cope, a lot of good looking people have trash posture
You don’t grow 2cm of bones by chin tucking for 60 days on your chin

• JFL
Bruh, didn't a greycel just post a thread with the exact same picture a couple hours ago? :lul:
Yeah don't be weird OP read ALL the posts from the day before posting to make sure you don't repost you filthy grecycel

• JFL
Reactions: Graham and 5.5psl