Reactions: shogrim, chawaje, HerpDerpson and 8 others
Bro went from smelly looking ogre to smelly looking ogre 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Haydez, Deleted member 31942 and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fundz, Haydez, Deleted member 31942 and 16 others
What a fucking narcy lmao. Not even 6'3" he wanted to go all the way to 6'6" to maximize the height mog.

People can talk shit but this is going to increase his quality of life. Pre-LL he was just a robust average height guy now he's a legitimate monster. Men will submit and (some) women will want to smash.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Haydez, arabcelxxx and 11 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Detective, horizontallytall, mvp2v1 and 5 others
who doesn't? Heightpill is one of the most brutal and potent pills out there.
I'm not hating, just 5'3 curries are hating because he was already 6'0 but 6'0 is avg in Europe and barely above avg in N.A or Asia tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and WanderingBurro
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith and Deleted member 18582
  • +1
Reactions: blackckatt
What a fucking narcy lmao. Not even 6'3" he wanted to go all the way to 6'6" to maximize the height mog.

People can talk shit but this is going to increase his quality of life. Pre-LL he was just a robust average height guy now he's a legitimate monster. Men will submit and (some) women will want to smash.
Yeah guy next to him is 178/5'10 so look how much he mogs the avg guy even the 192/6'3 guy he has edge over. 6'6 is god tier height

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Octavian_Augustus
blud now does not like leg day🐔

I am 180cm

is enough. in west, that height pill dosen't work here, but your fuukin biiitch country usa are bark on tiktok "Minimum 190cm" your foids usa are soo dumb, if i have a button for shoot an nuclear bomba on your country i will do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 18582

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Haydez, rg1235, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
Yeah guy next to him is 178/5'10 so look how much he mogs the avg guy even the 192/6'3 guy he has edge over. 6'6 is god tier height
Yes he looks like the fucking Mountain now. I can't even imagine the dopamine rush this guy must undergo every day. it was probably his dream to be a giga-size mogger and now he gets to live it and mog everyone to oblivion on a daily basis.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 21931 and 3 others
from turbomanlet in netherlands to below average in netherlands

• +1
Reactions: plukee
is enough. in west, that height pill dosen't work here, but your fuukin biiitch country usa are bark on tiktok "Minimum 190cm" your foids usa are soo dumb, if i have a button for shoot an nuclear bomba on your country i will do
Lol why hate america so much?

Yes I also see those girls on tiktok, they say they will only date 190cm but if you look at who they fuck none of the mare that tall. They just pretend to seem higher value

• +1
Height pill is everywhere tbh. Women in Western Europe also care about height. Maybe not as much as USA women but they still care.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: eyes
it does bro, France u need to be 193cm at least to heightmog
No don't exaggerate. I already do okay at 185cm in France. French people aren't that tall IMO compared to Balkan or Danes.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt and Deleted member 24789
Yes he looks like the fucking Mountain now. I can't even imagine the dopamine rush this guy must undergo every day. it was probably his dream to be a giga-size mogger and now he gets to live it and mog everyone to oblivion on a daily basis.
Over for me at 175 manlet, I need triple LL to be tall

Look at the difference in 6'0 to 6'6 and users here think a 6'0-6'2 height range is actually ideal
IMG 5029

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Mewton, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
No don't exaggerate. I already do okay at 185cm in France. French people aren't that tall IMO compared to Balkan or Danes.
to heightmog bro, not to be just tall

I count at least 1 guy out of 10 who is my height (190cm)

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
crazy how 6 feet is manlet, probably a 100 hundred years ago it was average height as time passes it gets more brutal

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, St.TikTokcel and AscendingHero
crazy how 6 feet is manlet, probably a 100 hundred years ago it was average height as time passes it gets more brutal
Under 6'0 is a death sentence, 6'0 is unironically normie tier among Europe and zoomers, getting bad to the point where 6'0 men are getting double LL lol

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Height pill is everywhere tbh. Women in Western Europe also care about height. Maybe not as much as USA women but they still care.
Lol why hate america so much?

Yes I also see those girls on tiktok, they say they will only date 190cm but if you look at who they fuck none of the mare that tall. They just pretend to seem higher value
it does bro, France u need to be 193cm at least to heightmog

I don't know, never hear a foids told me "you are not tall enough" or something like that, even i have friends female they never talk about this.

Maybe am fool, and my subjectivity betray me, don't know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
to heightmog bro, not to be just tall

I count at least 1 guy out of 10 who is my height (190cm)
Hmm interesting. In Paris I definitely don't think 1 in 10 guy is 6'3". My 6'3.5" friend is considered a height-mogger. Maybe you are not really counting all the manlets around you. There are a lot of manlets in France.

• JFL
He was already tall but he looked short. Maybe because of having a longer torso than legs, and also because he's muscular/fat.

I don't know, never hear a foids told me "you are not tall enough" or something like that, even i have friends female they never talk about this.

Maybe am fool, and my subjectivity betray me, don't know.
U heightmog 98% of women, none will tell you that you are not tall enough except the heightonly schizo women

heightmog is when u're with your girlfriend on the street and you literally heightmog everyone, and she's waiting to get banged at home because u mog all men at something , its both female and male gaze and ego boosting

• JFL
Hmm interesting. In Paris I definitely don't think 1 in 10 guy is 6'3". My 6'3.5" friend is considered a height-mogger. Maybe you are not really counting all the manlets around you. There are a lot of manlets in France.
yes it's true, in fact it depends where I go

I live in Bordeaux and there is a fairly well-known place called "La Victoire", there you meet 1 in 10 guys who is 6'3/6'4

• Hmm...
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
@Octavian_Augustus because its a zoomer place too

@Octavian_Augustus because its a zoomer place too
Is it where all the bars and clubs with young people are? If so might be why. Young people + cool sociable kids tend to be more mogger and taller than dorks. But definitely not in a normal environment in France are men that tall in general.

• +1
Is it where all the bars and clubs with young people are? If so might be why. Young people + cool sociable kids tend to be more mogger and taller than dorks. But definitely not in a normal environment in France are men that tall in general.
Indeed theres only that, as well as restaurants and shopping areas

I get that he wanted to be a sizemogger but he has enough money to completely max out facial aesthetics. I'd rather be 5'9 vinnie hacker than just another nephilim being.

Still a manlet unfortunately

• +1
still mogged by zoomers

unless you have super monkey arms you will look ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
unless you have super monkey arms you will look ridiculous
I would say if your height is 10cm+ then your wingspan then it's gonna be off. I've seen a 5'8 guy become 6'0 with 5'9 wingspan so he has a -8cm ape not too bad in motion. But yes longer arms the better

True looksmaxxer. Thats just gigabased. The wing span doesnt Even Look that off. He just looks like someone Who has long legs. Hopefuel For 6'2 manlet LL candidates like me

Last edited:
  • +1
True looksmaxxer. Thats just gigabased. The wing span doesnt Even Look that off. He just looks like someone Who has long legs. Hopefuel For 6'2 manlet LL candidates like me
Yeah he already had long arms pre-op. Also one thing about being already 6'0 is your torso isn't much smaller then a 6'4 person. Where as turbo-manlets have shorter torsos. Also natural 6'4+ guys have long legs in general, for example basketball players

Johnny Bravo maxxing

What about other proportions like skull, frame, hand size, feet size, etc. ? Also yeah most people don't need to worry about their torso to leg ratio even after LL but it can be a bit ridiculous if you're like 6'6 and you're shorter than a 5'10 person while sitting down or something

Yeah he already had long arms pre-op. Also one thing about being already 6'0 is your torso isn't much smaller then a 6'4 person. Where as turbo-manlets have shorter torsos. Also natural 6'4+ guys have long legs in general, for example basketball players
Source on Him having long arms? Seems normal

• +1
Reactions: callisto and plukee