6'0 really isn't tall anymore, even in Asia. (Honestly considering LL at 6'0)

If your literally 6 foot and still complaining it's over for you not cuz of height but the way you think
I'm thankful with my height tbh, just that I can't stand getting heightmogged by some japanoid zoomer kid and walking past a 6'4 mogger school boy which makes me look tiny. The feeling of getting heightmogged is just brutal. Can't imagine how anyone below 6'0 must feel :lul:

Average male height for Japanese zoomers is 5'8, making 6'0 7th percentile and 6'4 0th percentile. Stop lying about your height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and Kamui
Average male height for Japanese zoomers is 5'8, making 6'0 7th percentile and 6'4 0th percentile. Stop lying about your height.
View attachment 2621551
The average zoomer is 7’0, everytime I leave my mothers basement I get height mogged by newborns in strollers

• JFL
Reactions: kanderior
The average zoomer is 7’0, everytime I leave my mothers basement I get height mogged by newborns in strollers
A "6'0" guy here unironically claimed he gets "brutally" and "constantly" heightmogged by old people and women in Asia.

In Tokyo rn and I see many japanese school kids that are literally my height or taller, even the old yakuza men height mog me wtf. Last time i measured at the hospital I was 182.9cm (6ft) afternoon height , how are these japanese kids are my height and some even taller like 6'2? :feelswhy:

I was at a museum and saw a mogger japanese zoomer kid on a school field trip and he was way taller than the whole class like 6'3 or 6'4 and he had perfect skin and hair. Literally surrounded by all girl classmates :lul: Just imagine how much power he has in his school :forcedsmile: Thought I could go to japan to heighmog asian manlets but i'm the one getting heightmogged :feelswah: Over for me honestly considering LL at 6'0 :hnghn:
Fucking cope. I am 5'9 5'10 in my forces. Felt taller then like 80% of men

Nonsense topic.

spergs need to be taller than literally everyone, if they are 6'3 and see someone taller walking down a busy street then it's not enough, it's a neurosis and goes beyond attracting women

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Mumbai special service
Like i said, actually go to japan and you'll see (or maybe don't because its a disaster there rn)

Then either take my word , as someone who was actually in tokyo and have witnessed countless 6'0 japanese moggers and prettyboys everywhere, or the incels who have never left their country or even their basement :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back