60 mg furosemide results

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and NorwoodAscender
Holy fuck cheek bite or real ogee
no bite i can’t have the grin im doing and cheekbite at the same time without looking like a weird sigma meme thing

lighting makes curve look better also it’s not like it would look like that outside with natty lighting

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and Clavicular
should’ve taken a picture right before taking it as well:feelsrope:

• +1
should’ve taken a picture right before taking it as well:feelsrope:
yup i should’ve. truthfully tho i didn’t even plan on taking it today even tho it came in the mail. i took it out of anger after releasing i accidentally ate 4000 mg of salt and have my first day of my summer job tmr. and i didn’t want to look like a bloated lard

who tf would guess there would be that much salt in beef jerky.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and Clavicular
@adam_ross2549 this is the physique one ostarine cycle and 3/4th of an lgd cycle got me. would u want to go much further physique wise than this? or would something like this be good
id want a little more than this, i think im pretty close to this rn just not as lean but i have a very simular physique

• +1
if ur pretty close to this rn i would just run an lgd cycle on a moderate calorie defecit and lean down while also putting on prob 10-15 extra pounds of lean muscle

if ur a UScel look into Sports Technology Labs. great source.

take Nac and Tudca supplements for liver support

would pct with enclomiphene as well. start 4 weeks into ur cycle and run it to 4 weeks after ur cycle ends.
ill look into all of this, do you get bloodwork done? I know very little about steroids but my intuition is telling me imm gonna fuck something up

If I’m in EE can I get from pharmacy ?

furosemide and other diuretics/water retention shit will make you fucking retarded stop takin them​

@<6PSLcel @WishIwasChico @tombradylover @dragomaxxer @Clavicular

u fuckers gotta try this shit
I got furosemide without prescription haha jfl chemisht and don't use 120mg it fucks ur eye area making it pretish and dark circles are more prominent use 40 -80 mg

i mean wouldn’t say “comfortably” it’ll sting the wallet a tad. but i have enough saved to do a couple minor surgeries or a big one somewhat comfortably
Jfl it is $0.18 here for 15 tablets 😂

• Woah
Reactions: say∅
This pic prob gest 100+ in tinder.

View attachment 2938055

this shit mogs wtf:lul: i have been non stop pissing tho jfl. not going to use it again till i’m off my sarm cycle that’s bloating me and down 3% bodyfat to see true potential. and i’ll use 120 mg then
how much time earlier should you use it to look fully debloated?

just water fast for debloat retards

how much time earlier should you use it to look fully debloated?
i’d give it time. so ur not pissing at whatever event ur going to. i’m still debloated this morning. the debloat stays until u start eating carbs im pretty sure. cause i’m like 18 hours in and still debloated

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
i’d give it time. so ur not pissing at whatever event ur going to. i’m still debloated this morning. the debloat stays until u start eating carbs im pretty sure. cause i’m like 18 hours in and still debloated
i guess i'll take it at least 6 hrs earlier , def good gains i'm perma bloated from minox so i think the gains will be even better

• +1
is there any pre preparations required before taking? such as pottasium or water

View attachment 2938055

this shit mogs wtf:lul: i have been non stop pissing tho jfl. not going to use it again till i’m off my sarm cycle that’s bloating me and down 3% bodyfat to see true potential. and i’ll use 120 mg then
IMG 0269

W fucking potential chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss and Timmy
what’s your workout routine

View attachment 2938055

do you usually have hollow cheeks, u look good

View attachment 2938055

Ur like a 8 overall here tbh ur rly gl give me this shit dawg wtf

• +1
how much facial bloat did you lose relative to body fat?

fuck man i hate the fact that the lip pill is so brutal and there’s nothing really u can even do about it:feelswhy::feelswhy:. Also on the source for the furosemide bro if u don’t wanna public say just dm me🙏🙏
he can push air out of his lips and maintain that position and also combine this with pdo threading his lips and on top of that volufiline+lipstick of his shade then he can have mogger lips

he can push air out of his lips and maintain that position and also combine this with pdo threading his lips and on top of that volufiline+lipstick of his shade then he can have mogger lips
not sure about volufiline part tho might be cope

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
how risky is pdo threading?

• Hmm...
Reactions: MazoNitNit
when u took furosemide did u drink water right away what exactly did you do
just spaced it out occasionally drinking water and taking potassium pills

• Love it
thanks chad just dont fuck my imaginary girlfriend
the potassium is more important than the water tho honestly if u didn’t drink any water u would prob get even more debloated. would just get ridiculously dehydrated and prob feel like shit tho

• +1
apart from bruising and pain there is literally no risk if u do it properly, now if you fuck up and in the eye area region thats another story

i’m gonna get a lip flip with botox. because my lower lip is honestly fine it’s just my top one. and lip flips look way more natural than filler would

• +1
the potassium is more important than the water tho honestly if u didn’t drink any water u would prob get even more debloated. would just get ridiculously dehydrated and prob feel like shit tho
saw some guy says he's gonna do it every 3 days , you think its safe how would someone go about that, i cant imagine feeling dehydrated asf and weak asf every time

roh dude i'm doing the same thing fs.. For a next time u should hit the same exact lighting and angle and pic distance ,etc

to show a proper before and after

Actually probably a lite

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: silencio