60 mg furosemide results

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

johan liebert… on adderall
E1C70CAE 7BD3 4ADB 99BA 9B7838333CFF

this shit mogs wtf:lul: i have been non stop pissing tho jfl. not going to use it again till i’m off my sarm cycle that’s bloating me and down 3% bodyfat to see true potential. and i’ll use 120 mg then

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, silencio, lebronjames23 and 36 others
Mirin physique, ideal imo

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, Sny, Costcosuperstore and 11 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: xeqri, Costcosuperstore, wsada and 5 others
View attachment 2938055

this shit mogs wtf:lul: i have been non stop pissing tho jfl. not going to use it again till i’m off my sarm cycle that’s bloating me and down 3% bodyfat to see true potential. and i’ll use 120 mg then
holy fuck bro when did u ascend so hard wtf. where did u get u even get it form i been searching online and couldn’t find anything good. also bhai u remember the ali express mouth widener how’s ur results with that?

• +1
Reactions: nofap and <6PSLcel
holy fuck bro when did u ascend so hard wtf. where did u get u even get it form i been searching online and couldn’t find anything good. also bhai u remember the ali express mouth widener how’s ur results with that?
stopped cause i thought i saw some naso folds starting to come in (i already have when i smile due to deep canine fossa) my intuition told me to stop.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Eiei, shalomnigga, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
I just master baited

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, pneumocystosis and <6PSLcel
stopped cause i thought i saw some naso folds starting to come in (i already have when i smile due to deep canine fossa) my intuition told me to stop.
fuck man i hate the fact that the lip pill is so brutal and there’s nothing really u can even do about it:feelswhy::feelswhy:. Also on the source for the furosemide bro if u don’t wanna public say just dm me🙏🙏

• +1
fuck man i hate the fact that the lip pill is so brutal and there’s nothing really u can even do about it:feelswhy::feelswhy:. Also on the source for the furosemide bro if u don’t wanna public say just dm me🙏🙏
good ol bgpharma. think u have to have an order of over 90 USD. so either u could just get a fuck ton of it or u could pair it with something else. i paired it with fluconazole bc i have a candida overgrowth

• +1
@<6PSLcel @WishIwasChico @tombradylover @dragomaxxer @Clavicular

u fuckers gotta try this shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, pneumocystosis and <6PSLcel
@<6PSLcel @WishIwasChico @tombradylover @dragomaxxer @Clavicular

u fuckers gotta try this shit
I need to lose enough weight first, then I’ll give it a shot bhai

I need to lose enough weight first, then I’ll give it a shot bhai
do u have decent bones? even just passable. if so losing weight and using this will ascend u so fucking much it’s insane. more than any surgery would tbh

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, say∅ and pneumocystosis
do u have decent bones? even just passable. if so losing weight and using this will ascend u so fucking much it’s insane. more than any surgery would tbh
I dont unfortunately:(

i’m proud of all the newgen moggers who have come here over time

arvidlite gustavasson

The Office Crying GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sny, edodalic29, Dunkelheit and 3 others
bruh fuck that otoplasty you dont need it jfl you mog already

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: smallman and Deleted member 18202
@pneumocystosis i love you for bringing this drug to the forum thanks bhai

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and shalomnigga
where do you buy the furosemide from?

can you comfortably afford it?
i mean wouldn’t say “comfortably” it’ll sting the wallet a tad. but i have enough saved to do a couple minor surgeries or a big one somewhat comfortably

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18202
Holy.

Ascended you so hard.

Mirin bhai.

i mean wouldn’t say “comfortably” it’ll sting the wallet a tad. but i have enough saved to do a couple minor surgeries or a big one somewhat comfortably
you will also need to calculate the medication the doctor will prescribe you after your surgery, the gas money and tedious visits to the surgeon and things like that

tbh if i was you i wouldn’t do it, i rocked longer hair but i have shit hair, it was very straight and thin and had no volume, i looked like a hobo so i had to get that

• +1
Damn ok this is a good pic. Would look good with thicker neck and infraorbital implants

Damn ok this is a good pic. Would look good with thicker neck and infraorbital implants
thank u, idk if infras are really at the top of my priority list rn tho. maybe when i’m a bit older and start developing worse undereyes i’ll look into saddled infras

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
thank u, idk if infras are really at the top of my priority list rn tho. maybe when i’m a bit older and start developing worse undereyes i’ll look into saddled infras
Idk why but your eyes are uncanny imo. when i cover the eyes in this pic you turn into arvid

• +1
How do you sleep if you have to piss all the time?

• +1
CHADS.ORG

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: say∅, Melly, HTN_Mentalcel and 3 others
When are u going to get it
thinking before uni starts back up in September. unless i change my mind and decide to do a different surgery who knows i’m retarded and can’t make up my mind on anything

• +1
Reactions: smallman
thinking before uni starts back up in September. unless i change my mind and decide to do a different surgery who knows i’m retarded and can’t make up my mind on anything
How much money do u have saved up for surgeries

• +1
What other surgeries do u plan on getting
not sure. canthopexy, dorsal hump removal, and alarplasty would all have their benefits.

• +1
i take 80mg every 3 days

• +1
Reactions: smallman, Eiei and NorwoodAscender
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Eiei and NorwoodAscender
yeah i’m going up to 120 next time i do it idgaf i need to see myself completely debloated not just partially
u should try the combo
furosemide+guasha+a liter of water at once

• +1
Reactions: Eiei and NorwoodAscender
good ol bgpharma. think u have to have an order of over 90 USD. so either u could just get a fuck ton of it or u could pair it with something else. i paired it with fluconazole bc i have a candida overgrowth
wassup with thsi bro what i do

Attachments

• IMG_2520.jpeg
    IMG_2520.jpeg
    283.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
fuark i forgot about how sketchy doing that was:lul::lul:

i did the bank transfer and all was fine and they haven’t done anything since.

just use osgear.se if you would prefer to use crypto. look up lasix it doesn’t pop up when u look up furosemide
Yeah i ordered from their too but it has to be sketchy because it is illegal, this is way better than buying shit on the street, its pretty impressive how easy it is to buy stuff on their considering what you are buying.

• +1
Yeah i ordered from their too but it has to be sketchy because it is illegal, this is way better than buying shit on the street, its pretty impressive how easy it is to buy stuff on their considering what you are buying.
agreed. can get literally anything on there. only thing is it takes like 3-4 weeks to arrive at least where i live

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
agreed. can get literally anything on there. only thing is it takes like 3-4 weeks to arrive at least where i live
I live in jewrope so it came in like a week. Over for burgerlandcels.

• +1
fuark i forgot about how sketchy doing that was:lul::lul:

i did the bank transfer and all was fine and they haven’t done anything since.

just use osgear.se if you would prefer to use crypto. look up lasix it doesn’t pop up when u look up furosemide
nah can’t do crypto cause i’m 17 so do i press wire them the money to there routing number how do they know it’s me exactly whose paying them can i leave them a message this so confusing

Attachments

• IMG_2521.png
    IMG_2521.png
    124.1 KB · Views: 0