6'0 really isn't tall anymore, even in Asia. (Honestly considering LL at 6'0)

A

alphaChadpeasant911

Ascending
In Tokyo rn and I see many japanese school kids that are literally my height or taller, even the old yakuza men height mog me wtf. Last time i measured at the hospital I was 182.9cm (6ft) afternoon height , how are these japanese kids are my height and some even taller like 6'2? :feelswhy:

I was at a museum and saw a mogger japanese zoomer kid on a school field trip and he was way taller than the whole class like 6'3 or 6'4 and he had perfect skin and hair. Literally surrounded by all girl classmates :lul: Just imagine how much power he has in his school :forcedsmile: Thought I could go to japan to heighmog asian manlets but i'm the one getting heightmogged :feelswah: Over for me honestly considering LL at 6'0 :hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alt Number 3, m0ss26, zura and 29 others
Should've brought my lifts, now I have to endure getting heightmogged and skinmogged for the next week 🤡

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Same retarded threads everyday by greycels

• +1
Reactions: boxface34, Boldandbeautiful, m0ss26 and 19 others
Imagine being that much of an insecure little mouse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boxface34, m0ss26, reaper2 and 9 others
You aren't 6ft
And Japanese are turbomanlets

• +1
Reactions: boxface34, m0ss26, reaper2 and 10 others
True, all caused by visitng this site.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: arabcelxxx, boxface34, Boldandbeautiful and 26 others
In Tokyo rn and I see many japanese school kids that are literally my height or taller, even the old yakuza men height mog me wtf. Last time i measured at the hospital I was 182.9cm (6ft) afternoon height , how are these japanese kids are my height and some even taller like 6'2? :feelswhy:

I was at a museum and saw a mogger japanese zoomer kid on a school field trip and he was way taller than the whole class like 6'3 or 6'4 and he had perfect skin and hair. Literally surrounded by all girl classmates :lul: Just imagine how much power he has in his school :forcedsmile: Thought I could go to japan to heighmog asian manlets but i'm the one getting heightmogged :feelswah: Over for me honestly considering LL at 6'0 :hnghn:
faggot ramblings dnrd

japs are shortest in north east asia

even i height mogged most guys when i was there at 5’10

either rice larp or you’re not 6 foot

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: m0ss26, reaper2, Wallenberg and 7 others
You're not 6'0, sorry op

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: reaper2, Nick.Harte, murdah and 4 others
Japanese people are even shorter than fucking mumbai civilians which tbh are getting taller I would of believed you if this was Mumbai but this is one hundred percent schizo ramblings

• JFL
Reactions: zura, reaper2, SonOfDarkseid and 2 others
No one gives a shit lmao.
Most Asians aren't 6ft tall.
Just go outside for once and stop wasting your life caring about this stuff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, reaper2 and alphaChadpeasant911
Ropemaxx ngl

Tales from a 5”7 Manlet in Bangladesh.

Nobody fucking height mogs you at 6 foot in Japan stop larping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, reaper2 and alphaChadpeasant911
faggot ramblings dnrd
You're not 6'0, sorry op
Japanese people are even shorter than fucking mumbai civilians which tbh are getting taller I would of believed you if this was Mumbai but this is one hundred percent schizo ramblings

Jfl none of you incels have ever traveled outside of your country, other than alex brown. You just read online that japanese/asians are short. If any of you were in tokyo right now and just walked on the streets you will see what i mean. There are a lot of height moggers and prettyboy japanese dudes here.

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and iblamechico
No one gives a shit lmao.
Most Asians aren't 6ft tall.
Just go outside for once and stop wasting your life caring about this stuff
Very ironic bro I'm literally walking outside in a different country right now while you are in your basement on a incel forum telling other people to go outside.

• JFL
Reactions: Throb The Builder
Very ironic bro I'm literally walking outside in a different country right now while you are in your basement on a incel forum telling other people to go outside.
Yet you're the one wanting to get LL

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogger10 and exo
Jfl none of you incels have ever traveled outside of your country, other than alex brown. You just read online that japanese/asians are short. If any of you were in tokyo right now and just walked on the streets you will see what i mean. There are a lot of height moggers and prettyboy japanese dudes here.
My brother in Christ I’ve literally been to the UK and I barely found anyone taller than me at 6”2 but you expect me to believe the Japanese of all people were heightmogging you at 6”0????

Only a Manlet who doesn’t know how tall 6 foot is would think this sort of shitty role play would work

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, m0ss26 and LooksOrDeath
Yet you're the one wanting to get LL
True, this site made me mentally ill. i used to not care about height and not even notice people that were taller than me, but now i can't stop noticing everyones heights and autistically analyzing and comparing everything about their appearance. It sucks the blackpill ruined me :hnghn:

jfl 'yeah im gonna ruin my entire life and frame by getting LL at 6'0'

are you fucking retarded?

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and datboijj
My brother in Christ I’ve literally been to the UK and I barely found anyone taller than me at 6”2 but you expect me to believe the Japanese of all people were heightmogging you at 6”0????

Only a Manlet who doesn’t know how tall 6 foot is would think this sort of shitty role play would work
I am from the UK mate it is brutal for under 6'0 people. zoomers are all 6'2 + and even some chinese and indians are tall

But i admit it wasn't all japanese that were height moggers, my friend told me the tall dudes we saw were chinese not japanese. But i still can't get over the 6'4 japanese school kid I saw at the museum :hnghn:

you were probably taller than 90% percent of men, but high cortisol levels made you weak cuck making everyone look subjectively taller.

You probably were in a crowded area, scanning everyone for people taller than you, looking to get mogged out of some masochistic tendency

if there’s one 6’4 person in entire crowded area that place is short, if you were in pymgy land of the Congo (average male height 4’10) there would probably be someone with klinefelters who heightmogs u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Boldandbeautiful, m0ss26 and 6 others
All the moggers congregate in city centers. Competition is sky high.

All it takes is one guy to mog you and take all the female attention away.

Height is something you'll always need more of.

• +1
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911

Fucking retard being tall is not rare

There’s more than 3-4 billion people that are more than 6 foot

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, bigchunguslover and Spiritualcell

there an HGH epidemic going on in asian countries right now
they are all height pilled

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and alphaChadpeasant911
No average kid is Japan is 6'6 :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: retarded manlet

You are actually 172 and average kid around you is same height as you and the taller one you are larping About are 175 and 178 AKA5'10
:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
The average male height in india has declined from 5’7 to 5’6 though

The average male height in india has declined from 5’7 to 5’6 though
Bunch of lies. Average zoomer there is 6’3
Source: @heightislife198

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, zura and SonOfDarkseid
Get LL tbh.What are you waiting for ?? I would recommend getting a minimum of 12-14cm.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, alphaChadpeasant911, Spiritualcell and 1 other person
Wtf are you talking about retard lol

im sick and tired of seeing these retard threads everyday lmao. Im 6'2 and I heightmog most people, and when i get mogged its barely noticeable

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Framemogger69, alphaChadpeasant911 and 1 other person
You being 6'5 wont cure you of your retartedness. Y

School kids dafuq?! I thought all japs were short after heightmogging every jap I saw at 169cm morning height. Over for my plans to geomaxx to japan

• JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
Bruh i got measured by a hospital, i 'm pretty sure thats as accurate as you can get.

*Some* japanese are, the younger generation aren't tho.
It is proven that Japan is actually shrinking in height.

japs are turbo manlets average 17 year old jap is 5'7
Cope survey, actually go to Japan and you will see that most guys are 5’10+ and there are literal teenage schoolboys are 6’2 and mog me :incel:

But i have seen some turbomanet japs tho but they surprisingly had even shorter gfs walking with them :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and wishIwasSalludon
Get LL tbh.What are you waiting for ?? I would recommend getting a minimum of 12-14cm.
Nah that’s retarded and unsafe, I’m thinking 5-8cm so at least i’m 6’2-6’3

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and wishIwasSalludon
Cope survey, actually go to Japan and you will see that most guys are 5’10+ and there are literal teenage schoolboys are 6’2 and mog me :incel:

But i have seen some turbomanet japs tho but they surprisingly had even shorter gfs walking with them :lul:
jesus christ stop coping ur just an insecure retard whos spent to much time in PSL culture jfl at getting LL at 6 ft "Just cripplemax bro!"

stop trying to get greycels to cripple themselves

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I literally just walked past a 6’7 japanese mogger on the street and there is a old man right in front of me in the store that’s my height (6’0) it’s brutal

Attachments

• IMG_3838.jpeg
    IMG_3838.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
  • +1
dude I get heightmogged by Nordic foids
it's actually over

• +1
If your literally 6 foot and still complaining it's over for you not cuz of height but the way you think

I've seen some people who got good proportions after getting more than 10cm.
Yea and I have long torso too so LL would actually even out my proportions

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte

Users who are viewing this thread

Back