6’1 isnt enough (NEW STUDY)

L

LivingWaters

Banned
IMG 0160

Its only getting worse. Lol just imagine 60% of women dont want 5’11 and 5’10 (jnless they were chads). And its only gettjng worse. Even 6’0-6’1 is barely over 50% in preferences 😂. If you have a average face at 6’1 or ugly face its over.

If its this bad imagine what ur kids will have to deal with 😂 😂 . Heightmax and blackpill ur kids or they will end up a mod on this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, datboijj, Mezo103 and 8 others
💦🌊💧🐟🐬🚿🐳

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BoredPrince, datboijj, Deleted member 52200 and 4 others
how the fuck do you read this study
to me this seems to suggest the opposite

Can you link the study?

mumbai studies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedCarpet, tombradylover, diamondbill and 8 others
good, we dont need more manlets. its eugenics time

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
good, we dont need more manlets. its eugenics time
If it keeps getting worse. The human race will eventually die out. Even at 6’4-6’7 ur body isnt developed to be that tall which is why u have back problems. will die earlier and ull consume a shit ton of energy doing normal tasks. Plus if 20% of guys are getting sex everyone will be a child of incest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
If it keeps getting worse. The human race will eventually die out. Even at 6’4-6’7 ur body isnt developed to be that tall which is why u have back problems. will die earlier and ull consume a shit ton of energy doing normal tasks. Plus if 20% of guys are getting sex everyone will be a child of incest
not our fault is it? thats how the human brain is wired. taller -> better genetics -> women want you so their descendants are better
its nature. if our destiny is to die out, so be it.

not our fault is it? thats how the human brain is wired. taller -> better genetics -> women want you so their descendants are better
your a greycel, 6”2-6”4 is the perfect height

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and zura
Its because everyone is frauding like three inches so foids think 6’1 is 5’10

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, scrunchables, tombradylover and 4 others
Im 6’4 and still fraud. Fraudung is the only hope anyone has. Its brutal. Imagine some 6’1 dude fraudung to 6’3 and someone whos naturslly 6’3 unfrauded. The 6’3 person would also have to fraud despite their genetic advantage

Im 6’4 and still fraud. Fraudung is the only hope anyone has. Its brutal. Imagine some 6’1 dude fraudung to 6’3 and someone whos naturslly 6’3 unfrauded. The 6’3 person would also have to fraud despite their genetic advantage
Kys asap please

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay, zura, MaestheticMaso and 2 others
Itll only get worse. 3 years ago 6’0 used to be the cutoff but everyone 5’9 and above claimed 6’0 so now the cutoff is 6’2 to be considered “tall”

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Why the fuck would you fraud at 6'4? Anything above 6'4 is less ideal.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and kanderior
In USA only 9% of men are 6'1 or taller. Most men who are claiming 6'1 are 5'11, most men claiming 6'0+ are 5'10. YouTube videos have even showed girls rating guys that are 5'9 as ''Uhh, IDK.. 6'0?'' I'm 5'10, and have given up being honest about my height with girls because they automatically presume I'm 6'0.

Women say this because they hear it on the internet, so many male models claim inches bigger than they are, same with athletes and actors they all do it.. so women just say ''6'0''. Women can't even tell the difference between green/blue eyes. If you genuinely think a bunch of trashy girls wanting guys ''over 6'1'' is over, then you're just being tricked by online propaganda to make you hate yourself. As long as you're at-least taller than 5'7, you won't have any issues with your height. If you're 5'5 or under, you're going to have problems..

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, tombradylover, pajeetmaxxing and 5 others
Jfl at this schizo and garbage unreadable study

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Itll only get worse. 3 years ago 6’0 used to be the cutoff but everyone 5’9 and above claimed 6’0 so now the cutoff is 6’2 to be considered “tall”
This is why it is. Every single guy above 5'9 claims 6'0, and every single guy 5'7-5'8 guy claims 5'10-5'11, and girls just round that close to 6'0. Again, your only issue is if you're 5'5 or under, because girls will turn you away because of height. I'm 5'10 and have never heard a girl say I'm short and I've been around girls pretty often my entire life. My older sister was the popular red-head in school that every guy wanted and I learned a-lot from her and her friends about how they talk about guys. If you're above 5'9, they will never even presume you're anything less than 6'0.. If you're 5'7-5'8, you'll appear average, even taller to some depending what shoes you wear.. but at 5'6 or less it's harder.

Foids singlehandedly ending their own species

lol, I'm 6'2 and it's still not enough.

This is why it is. Every single guy above 5'9 claims 6'0, and every single guy 5'7-5'8 guy claims 5'10-5'11, and girls just round that close to 6'0. Again, your only issue is if you're 5'5 or under, because girls will turn you away because of height. I'm 5'10 and have never heard a girl say I'm short and I've been around girls pretty often my entire life. My older sister was the popular red-head in school that every guy wanted and I learned a-lot from her and her friends about how they talk about guys. If you're above 5'9, they will never even presume you're anything less than 6'0.. If you're 5'7-5'8, you'll appear average, even taller to some depending what shoes you wear.. but at 5'6 or less it's harder.
Which country?

View attachment 2623661
Its only getting worse. Lol just imagine 60% of women dont want 5’11 and 5’10 (jnless they were chads). And its only gettjng worse. Even 6’0-6’1 is barely over 50% in preferences 😂. If you have a average face at 6’1 or ugly face its over.

If its this bad imagine what ur kids will have to deal with 😂 😂 . Heightmax and blackpill ur kids or they will end up a mod on this forum
Bullshit “study” From the mind of a mentally ill loner

Stop frauding your Manlet height and maybe you’ll see that even 5”11 is acceptable for most women because they really just want a guy taller than them.

In USA only 9% of men are 6'1 or taller. Most men who are claiming 6'1 are 5'11, most men claiming 6'0+ are 5'10. YouTube videos have even showed girls rating guys that are 5'9 as ''Uhh, IDK.. 6'0?'' I'm 5'10, and have given up being honest about my height with girls because they automatically presume I'm 6'0.

Women say this because they hear it on the internet, so many male models claim inches bigger than they are, same with athletes and actors they all do it.. so women just say ''6'0''. Women can't even tell the difference between green/blue eyes. If you genuinely think a bunch of trashy girls wanting guys ''over 6'1'' is over, then you're just being tricked by online propaganda to make you hate yourself. As long as you're at-least taller than 5'7, you won't have any issues with your height. If you're 5'5 or under, you're going to have problems..
Someone with common sense

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, coke and incelmogger
Im a 6'1 manlet in my mid twenties and i rarely leave my bedroom because of this and the fact that im an ugly subhuman.
I will probably get limb lengthening when i can afford it.

• JFL
Reactions: LivingWaters and MaestheticMaso
I am 185 barefoot and foids always guess me at 6’2. They cannot tell the difference between 6’1 and 6’2, trust me. The results are probs like this coz most cunts who say they’re 6’0-6’1 are usually 5’10-5’11, at least that’s my experience irl.

Last edited:
In USA only 9% of men are 6'1 or taller. Most men who are claiming 6'1 are 5'11, most men claiming 6'0+ are 5'10.
lifefuel tbh and yeah this is what I’ve picked up irl, it’s funny af. I’m actually 6’1 and people never guess me as that but above because it’s actually fairly tall. Everyone is lying, and if you’re 5’11 foids will assume you’re 6’0 anyways, at least in the Anglosphere. And if you’re 5’10 they’ll guess 5’11, and so on. Imo it only gets bad if you are below 5’10. 5’10 and above is chill

PLEASE explain how I am supposed to interpret this garbage graph

lifefuel tbh and yeah this is what I’ve picked up irl, it’s funny af. I’m actually 6’1 and people never guess me as that but above because it’s actually fairly tall. Everyone is lying, and if you’re 5’11 foids will assume you’re 6’0 anyways, at least in the Anglosphere. And if you’re 5’10 they’ll guess 5’11, and so on. Imo it only gets bad if you are below 5’10. 5’10 and above is chill
You're 6'1, you're taller than 90% of men, stick on a pair of combat boots and shoe lifts if you really want to be taller than 95% of men, most people will guess you to be about 6'4 anyway, they have no idea. I'm 5'10 and my girlfriend describes me as ''6 foot'', when my mums friend asked her how tall I was now she said ''6'0'', people really have no clue. I used to claim 5'10, but it didn't correlate with my 5'7 friends who claim 5'10, so I started claiming 5'11, since I wear boots all the time anyway.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Ofc it isnt. Its 2 inches above average. Do you think 2 inches is enough to stand Out? Your Height is good If you stand Out from a group.

around there, most men actually only fraud by 2 inches or perceived 2 inches because its noticeable if your claimed height once its past 2 inches.

View attachment 2623661

Link study pls m8

destroy kike apps and induce state mandated gfs and arranged marriages

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
taller does not mean better genetics. Unless the height also includes a good frame and proportional body with it and your physically healthy then it does.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43685

exactly all these height obsessed faggots need to chill. In the eyes of a foid 5'10 is 6 foot. Whenever someone guesses my height they always guess 6'3 6'4 cuz everyone lies about height so its inflated. Also in the eyes of someone who is 5'5 shes not gonna look up at someone whos 6 foot next to someone whos 6'2 and really notice a difference unless they are directly next to each other and shes trying to see whos taller. Unless its 5'8 next to 6'2. Being taller than 6 foot is diminishing returns, especially cuz taller people tend to have more physical problems and are more likely to have fucked up faces. 6'3 has been scientifically proven to be the best height even if the women is tall, thats because someone whos 6'3 is going to be able to defend her just as much if not better than someone whos 6'7 and 6'3 is the cutoff to where if you get taller most likely your health wouldnt be as good, biologically women are the most attracted to 6'3

• +1
Reactions: coke and Deleted member 43685
no wonder im 5'11 everyone guesses me as 6'1 jfl

Stop making sense bro ur supposed to lie and make the situation seem worse then it is wtf

• +1
Reactions: coke
taller does not mean better genetics. Unless the height also includes a good frame and proportional body with it and your physically healthy then it does.
ofc, i meant tall + good genetics in general.

• +1
Reactions: adam_ross2549
that's true whicih is why i look at the kids 7-10 year olds
they high mog my generation to death
but keep coping

View attachment 2623661

no girl gives a shit about height if u have good face