6'1 to 6'3 is IDEAL height for men. More height does not mean more sex appeal

5'10 1/2 with insane physique, godly V-taper and lean or 6'1 1/2 with mid physique. Who has more appeal to women?

This is the exact height and physique diff you speak off here.
Face difference will make a difference here.

6ft1 all i needed to know

Most people who say you need to be 6'5 to get women are subhumans who happen to be very tall and cope with the fact.
The same dudes will go height > everything.
This is complete cope however as height is important but 6 foot is the cutoff. If you have reached 6 foot barefoot you should not be worrying about your height but about your face and your frame.
6'1 to 6'3 barefoot is the ideal height for men. Its enough to be considered tall, and MOST IMPORTANTLY a workable height to fill out your frame.
If your are 6'4+ good luck trying to fill out your frame without roids. You will either be a lanklet or never lean.
6'1 with good muscle mass and nice V-taper has 1000 times more sex appeal than a 6'5 lanky frame.
The reason people think taller the better is because taller people get more initial attention in general, like when walking into a room or walking in the street.
But that does not equal to sexual attention from women. Its just how humans operate both male and female when they notice a big person.
Aesthetic proportion of the body are so much more important than pure height in terms of sexual appeal, provided 6 foot has been reached of course.
I know young people these days are getting taller and taller, but when I see these 6'4+ dudes on the street they are all tall with zero amount of aesthetics, either twinks who look like they could crumble with a slap or just plain fat.
6'1 to 6'2 ideally is the best height to get the best out of all worlds. Enough to be considered tall, and you can be strong AND athletic and agile at the same time, whilst having top tier aesthetics.
Look at Jon Skywalker who is an OG fitness guy, he is true 6'4 and was a lanklet before inevitably having to jump on juice to save his physique. He got a physique which a 6'1 guy can have with natural training (not to the level of conditioning and fullness he has ofc since he blasted a shit ton of gear, but somewhat similar looking).
Also not talked about enough is the fact that the taller you are the more chance of your face being more fucked up. And that is true. Saw a post by a guy here who said face moggers are between 5'8 to 6'0, and while not completely true, he had a point. Taller people just tend to have way more flaws and assymmetries in their face.
Cope

well they have 2 inches diff and both are tall already but thanks
No, Usman is billed at 6'0 or 183cm, but in reality he is more like 5'10.5-5'11 or 180cm.
Khamzat Is billed at 6'2 or 188cm, but he in reality he is slightly less at 6'1.5 or 187cm.
So It's a pretty much identical difference that you described.
Very close to 3 inches difference.

• +1
Reactions: Surfcel
Most people who say you need to be 6'5 to get women are subhumans who happen to be very tall and cope with the fact.
This is complete cope however as height is important but 6 foot is the cutoff. If you have reached 6 foot barefoot you should not be worrying about your height but about your face and your frame.
6'1 to 6'3 barefoot is the ideal height for men. Its enough to be considered tall, and MOST IMPORTANTLY a workable height to fill out your frame.
If your are 6'4+ good luck trying to fill out your frame without roids. You will either be a lanklet or never lean.
6'1 with good muscle mass and nice V-taper has 1000 times more sex appeal than a 6'5 lanky frame.
The reason people think taller the better is because taller people get more initial attention in general, like when walking into a room or walking in the street.
But that does not equal to sexual attention from women. Its just how humans operate both male and female when they notice a big person.
Aesthetic proportion of the body are so much more important than pure height in terms of sexual appeal, provided 6 foot has been reached of course.
I know young people these days are getting taller and taller, but when I see these 6'4+ dudes on the street they are all tall with zero amount of aesthetics, either twinks who look like they could crumble with a slap or just plain fat.
6'1 to 6'2 ideally is the best height to get the best out of all worlds. Enough to be considered tall, and you can be strong AND athletic and agile at the same time, whilst having top tier aesthetics.
Look at Jon Skywalker who is an OG fitness guy, he is true 6'4 and was a lanklet before inevitably having to jump on juice to save his physique. He got a physique which a 6'1 guy can have with natural training (not to the level of conditioning and fullness he has ofc since he blasted a shit ton of gear, but somewhat similar looking).
Also not talked about enough is the fact that the taller you are the more chance of your face being more fucked up. And that is true. Saw a post by a guy here who said face moggers are between 5'8 to 6'0, and while not completely true, he had a point. Taller people just tend to have way more flaws and assymmetries in their face.
6-3 plus dudes appeal the most to girls who want to get fucked by their own dad

Bro that chuchmek gangster is shorter than 6'1.5
To me he doesn't look as short as 6'1 or as tall as 6'2, I'm sure he is somewhere inbetween.

To me he doesn't look as short as 6'1 or as tall as 6'2, I'm sure he is somewhere inbetween.
I've studied his height last week. Google him with walker and then walker with ngannou etc

Cope, taller is better, unless you look weirdly shaped

I've studied his height last week. Google him with walker and then walker with ngannou etc
I've studied it before as well, so what's your conclusion on his height then?

If ur 6’3 u should be in nba no excuses or nfl