6'2 Italian Chad gets rejected while cold approaching

"Do you want to have sex with me?"
Most girls Say "and you ask It so directly?", Meaning that if he gamed them, simped a bit, invited them to a date the success rate would have been much higher
niggas here are autistic. i thought hes saying "would you date me" or " i like you" or sth. of course nobody accepts a gl guy just randomly asking them on the streets about sex because its just so sus and autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Navnith, BeanletMogger and 3 others
Casual sex Is extremely non nt in Italy. UK/USA chavs think they know everything when It comes to women but they don't understand different cultures. When i asked for casual sex, i got rejected 9/10 times, but when i started asking for dates most girls were reciprocate. You Just don't get casual sex in Italy, unless the girl Is extremely horny for some reason, there Is still the whore stigma here
all this

and this dumb fuck was telling me that if i was aactually 'chad' id just hit girls up randomly or approach them and ask for sex

what a mentally ill retard

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, mogger10, Big White Cuck and 1 other person
Stop fishing for compliments faggot. Just accept that you like Dick and install grindr
IM NOT fishing for compliments from males, the girls are already telling me i look like shit, u faggot. so if brahminboss posts himself hes fishing for compliments right? u retard

In b4 muh not a chad, He looks curry etc

View attachment 2683252View attachment 2683253

Wait. It's over. It's actually over?!?!

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and the BULL
all this

and this dumb fuck was telling me that if i was aactually 'chad' id just hit girls up randomly or approach them and ask for sex

what a mentally ill retard
I never said that but neither you would have got blocked by her and shit nigga

I never said that but neither you would have got blocked by her and shit nigga
doesnt matter you dummy

it would make me look like a cornball

IM NOT fishing for compliments from males, the girls are already telling me i look like shit, u faggot. so if brahminboss posts himself hes fishing for compliments right? u retard
He has the curry pass

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
doesnt matter you dummy

it would make me look like a cornball
Eh?? Stop making excuses. If you were at least an HTN you would get sex easily by talking to girls. Asking directly for sex Is extremely non nt

Go outside retard this forum Is not for you
i go outside, i get told outside is not for me. is this the duality of the world? where should i go??

i go outside, i get told outside is not for me. is this the duality of the world? where should i go??
Shut the fuck up no One told you that

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
italian women are not only the hottest in the world, they’re also the women with the highest standards

no surprise these women want gigachads only

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck
Shut the fuck up no One told you that
nigga, i go to college everyday, i have to sit there play codm when we get the free time cuz no one talks to me, Whenever i try to talk no one even gives me an ear, im invisible, i dont have friends. stfu retard

He doesn't look curry retard. JFL at currycel thinking this Is what they look like. In b4 muh North indians aryans
Ironic considering you look even more curry than him

it's official over, 2012 was probably the end

Ironic considering you look even more curry than him
No One here but you looks curry nigger. Keep stuffing your face with harmful chemicals in the Hope people Will stop seeing you as a streetshitter lol

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and bwrauycnee
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Big White Cuck, the BULL and 1 other person
that's chennai dumbass, "not my people" in the words of the great casteist @SidharthTheSlayer
Even if he used a video of a Northern state he would see a bunch of darkskinned people. Upper castes don't go outside

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, forevermirin and the BULL
that's chennai dumbass, "not my people" in the words of the great casteist @SidharthTheSlayer
Tell me most aryan city in india
Even though i already saw Pakistan street walking and there wasn't a single med passing nigga even in there. Med passing curries are top 0.001%

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
STFU
YOU AIN SHIT

YOU LOOK SHIT

YOU LOOK INDIAN

NOT ITALIAN

KYS

IGNORED

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
No One here but you looks curry nigger. Keep stuffing your face with harmful chemicals in the Hope people Will stop seeing you as a streetshitter lol

I wouldn't talk shit if I were you nigga
@SidharthTheSlayer unironically looks more Med passing than you when he doesn't have a tan. Post a pic of your skin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, SonOfDarkseid, Fiqh and 3 others
Even though i already saw Pakistan street walking and there wasn't a single med passing nigga even in there.
every big city has plenty migrants so u can't tell the natives apart. but go any village in north west india the population could easily pass in rome if they changed their grooming/style
Med passing curries are top 0.001%
that's bullshit, pheno has nothing to do with looking good. plenty ltns with med passing phenos here

That is a normie streetshitter.Even i got IOI when i was in Italy.Italy is the easiest not because of italian women there are millions of tourists in there

Even though i already saw Pakistan street walking and there wasn't a single med passing nigga even in there. Med passing curries are top 0.001%
Hard to be med passing when you are not a gracile cuck

I wouldn't talk shit if I were you nigga
@SidharthTheSlayer unironically looks more Med passing than you when he doesn't have a tan. Post a pic of your skin
IMG 20230901 154021
post your pics now @SidharthTheSlayer. So tired of those shitskin thinking they look med and shitting on us. If you came to Italy claiming that shit you would get so many slaps you would wake up as a normal Person again @khvirgin

every big city has plenty migrants so u can't tell the natives apart. but go any village in north west india the population could easily pass in rome if they changed their grooming/style

that's bullshit, pheno has nothing to do with looking good. plenty ltns with med passing phenos here
If pheno doesn't matter why you claim med. Tell me what city in india Is supposed to have med people and i'll look It up.

That is a normie streetshitter.Even i got IOI when i was in Italy.Italy is the easiest not because of italian women there are millions of tourists in there
You don't mog shit

IDK but i still got IOI from a nordic girl.
I still mog that curry guy
Italy Is not Nightmare mode still if you went around Just asking for sex i doubt you would have success. This guy looks good not curry lol there Is not a single curry that looks like this

Almost like looks aren't everything, or a guarantee you'll face 0 rejection or lack of attraction from women.

Italy Is not Nightmare mode still if you went around Just asking for sex i doubt you would have success. This guy looks good not curry lol there Is not a single curry that looks like this
I didn't ask for anything.She gave me IOI and she was a short nordic or semi nordic girl.
Whatever you say this guy is brown.Being brown is death sentence nobody want a brown guy

View attachment 2683413 post your pics now @SidharthTheSlayer. So tired of those shitskin thinking they look med and shitting on us. If you came to Italy claiming that shit you would get so many slaps you would wake up as a normal Person again @khvirgin
Needs a vocaroo diss

View attachment 2683413 post your pics now @SidharthTheSlayer. So tired of those shitskin thinking they look med and shitting on us. If you came to Italy claiming that shit you would get so many slaps you would wake up as a normal Person again @khvirgin

Bro I'm darker than you and I still look less curry lol

Last edited:
You look indian shut the fuck up dude @khvirgin @HeightPilledum come look at this med Slayer lol
If I look Indian so does the chad OP posted lol