6'2 Italian Chad gets rejected while cold approaching

I didn't ask for anything.She gave me IOI and she was a short nordic or semi nordic girl.
Whatever you say this guy is brown.Being brown is death sentence nobody want a brown guy
Looks olive not Brown do you really think he wouldn't slay in Scandinavia with those Bones and height

You look indian shut the fuck up dude @khvirgin @HeightPilledum come look at this med Slayer lol
Small nose = "I don't look Indian" 😂

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Small nose = "I don't look Indian" 😂
Bull is going crazy.
My claims:
1) I look less curry than Bull
2) The Chad in OP looks curry
Never said I'm not a curry. But Bull needs to stop the cope

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Bull is going crazy.
My claims:
No such thing. You look curry, me and OP look italian.

Bull is going crazy.
My claims:
@the BULL doesn't look curry either, he looks Lebanese or MENA
He doesn't have stereotypical curry phenotype and he's not nearly as brown

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Fiqh
Probably... his orbitals were 100% made in Karachi though

• JFL
Med on med violence. Your fellow fratello has no love for you nigga @the BULL

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and HeightPilledum
I'm not insulting him, some of us tend to look ethnically ambiguous, and in Italy looking whiter isn't a plus

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and the BULL
Well there are med people in Lebanon so It doesn't really make a difference.

• +1
If pheno doesn't matter why you claim med. Tell me what city in india Is supposed to have med people and i'll look It up.
fuck it dude if u wanna gatekeep being med that hard im okay with calling myself aryan. and some meds are aryan passing i guess.

• Love it
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Well there are med people in Lebanon so It doesn't really make a difference.
Ypu called them MENA shitskins in the other thread tho

I'm not insulting him, some of us tend to look ethnically ambiguous, and in Italy looking whiter isn't a plus
fuck it dude if u wanna gatekeep being med that hard im okay with calling myself aryan. and some meds are aryan passing i guess.

Honestly Med Passing is no big achievement idk why niggas on here safeguard that term so much. Halo is being a blue eyed Nordic, halo is being a robust german but what's the point in being a barely med passing ethnic?

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and SidharthTheSlayer
Bull is going crazy.
My claims:
If the guy in the video went to India everyone would start asking him for pics

So funny how you guys made this thread, which had an interesting premise, about indians, as if anyone cares

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Honestly Med Passing is no big achievement idk why niggas on here safeguard that term so much. Halo is being a blue eyed Nordic, halo is being a robust german but what's the point in being a barely med passing ethnic?
Before American racial census counting, Meds were not even considered white. My mom legit thought my Greek friend was ethnic. He's not even swarthy too, he's pale JFL....
If the guy in the video went to India everyone would start asking him for pics

So funny how you guys made this thread, which had an interesting premise, about indians, as if anyone cares
I didn't make the thread about curries it was Bull lol, why don't you go back and read the thread where a simple comment I made in jest triggered his schizophrenic tendencies

Med Is halo. Med Is 1000x Better than indian and many White girls prefer med over wasp, they're both in the top tier. Never saw a girl simping for indian Boys on tik tok lol

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
Before American racial census counting, Meds were not even considered white. My mom legit thought my Greek friend was ethnic. He's not even swarthy too, he's pale JFL....

I didn't make the thread about curries it was Bull lol, why don't you go back and read the thread where a simple comment I made in jest triggered his schizophrenic tendencies
You said the he looks curry Bro shut the fuck up

I dont know why I thought this was my thread, i posted this years ago, thought you guys bumped it

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
what dud he say ti them tho

Cope
I approached 2 girls in 1 day
Got both numbers and one even set up a date.
Both are HTB
Meanwhile Im MTN

Only losers believe cold approaching is cope
Yeah but you didn’t go up to them and asked for sex. If you did you would’ve gotten rejected.

Casual sex Is extremely non nt in Italy. UK/USA chavs think they know everything when It comes to women but they don't understand different cultures. When i asked for casual sex, i got rejected 9/10 times, but when i started asking for dates most girls were reciprocate. You Just don't get casual sex in Italy, unless the girl Is extremely horny for some reason, there Is still the whore stigma here
Really how?

He doesn't look curry retard. JFL at currycel thinking this Is what they look like. In b4 muh North indians aryans
Yeah idk why all the curries are saying he looks curry. He literally doesn’t.

Tell me most aryan city in india
Even though i already saw Pakistan street walking and there wasn't a single med passing nigga even in there. Med passing curries are top 0.001%
Don’t worry, Pakistanis don’t try to claim med.

"Do you want to have sex with me?"
Most girls Say "and you ask It so directly?", Meaning that if he gamed them, simped a bit, invited them to a date the success rate would have been much higher
Every guy will get rejected if they just straight up ask for sex from a girl they don't know. But an ugly man would get pepper sprayed

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and the BULL
This is what happens when you approach @the BULL 's leftovers

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, BeanletMogger and Deleted member 39692
Whats the models name

• +1
Reactions: Jova and zurzolo
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
He does look curry tbh, but still Chad

I think his issue is that he's asking women who already have boyfriends and old roasties with no eggs.

The two girls towards the end in black actually had him to sit with them and everything but they still kinda rejected the fuck offer

Also aside how cold approach is a meme, it's never gonna work in Italy (which is nightmare difficulty) for non-NTs who aren't simping and begging for pussy and betabuxxing

Ur posts are always factual and magnificient!

• +1
And women wonder why men don't approach them anymore