Truecel’s Bias & Coping

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Asian blackpillers think eye area and maxilla are everything.

Balding men think hair is everything.

Currycels think ethnicity is everything.

Manlets think height is everything.

Chinlets think chin is everything.

Truecel’s Bias is the opposite of Chad’s Bias, and that's when someone who has something thinks the thing doesn't matter because they don't have experience suffering from not having it. Stereotypically, Chads manifest it to the strongest degree: “looks don’t matter,” says the guy who has legendary looks.

Everyone with at least 1 falio falls victim to Truecel’s Bias, and I'm no exception.

As an example, I think my biggest falio is my cycloptic 55.5 mm IPD, which makes my ES ratio extremely low at 0.38. Because I have this major falio, I concern myself about the importance of IPD much more than most looksmaxxers. To me, IPD/ES is the biggest deal. It makes or breaks your face, it's the #1 most important measurement in facial harmony, and it separates the Chads from the Chad-nots.

Seeing this content—

—confirms my thoughts and firmly cements the belief that nothing is more important than IPD into my mind.

And when people tell my otherwise, e.g. that my 5'5.5" height is my biggest falio, I find it impossible to agree with them. It's definitely IPD and maxilla in my opinion. I tell them they're coping, and they tell me I'm coping.

I consider eye spacing the most important part of people's faces because mine is so narrow. Likewise, men who've suffered from hair loss claim that their own problem, balding, is the most important.

We’re all a bunch of copers!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Racky, Growth Plate, paranakee and 23 others
This is basically your reverse cope thread but in more detail. Good thread

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Chadeep, bugeye and 2 others
This is basically your reverse cope thread but in more detail. Good thread

Uh not really

This thread is about thinking something is everything because lacking it brings you pain. Like you got a 1 mm penis and it makes you think penis size is everything.

Reverse-coping is thinking you're so based and blackpilled and won't fall for bluepilled copery, when in actuality you're coping by being way too blackpilled (usually in the form of defeatism) and thinking that things that aren't cope are cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 9274
nothing is everything

basic blackpill is that you need pretty much every single feature to be in your favour to be aesthetically GL as a man

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, bugeye, Deleted member 12344 and 11 others
basic blackpill is that you need pretty much every single feature to be in your favour to be aesthetically GL as a man

alert-siren.gif
alert-siren.gif
alert-siren.gif

COPING AGAIN!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 12611
Uh not really

This thread is about thinking something is everything because lacking it brings you pain. Like you got a 1 mm penis and it makes you think penis size is everything.

Reverse-coping is thinking you're so based and blackpilled and won't fall for bluepilled copery, when in actuality you're coping by being way too blackpilled and thinking that things that aren't cope are cope.
Isnt this whole obsessive looks thinking a thing that comes with the blackpill? Anything less then the a set standard is bluepilled thinking according to blackpillers. I dunno what im saying to tired if it doesnt make sense

• +1
Reactions: thecel
based

• +1
you need pretty much every single feature to be in your favour to be aesthetically GL as a man
yes, you cannot have even one major flaw

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, thecel and ShowerMaxxing
dnr rn but i will, seems like legit :what:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Mongrelcel
alert-siren.gif
alert-siren.gif
alert-siren.gif

COPING AGAIN!

around 90% of those flaws listed are incorrect
I've found that literally nobody on this site knows how much camera angles affect the appearance of the gonial angle

also he's not very GL as you seem to be making him out to be

• +1
I know it's a lookmaxxing site but you and many people here are excessively overthinking about how you look.
cloutmax(money and social status)+NTmax,+basic lookmax(gym, hair, facial hair, etc ), and after that point you are realistically maxed out, and whatever girls you can get at that point is your true match.

if you like analyzing people's faces and what makes a face attractive or not as a hobby then that's ok but otherwise, you are just wasting your time and energy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, zeke714, sorrowfulsad and 1 other person
high iq prophet

• Woah
seriously good thread.

you need to think deeply and intelectually to understand yourself and your position among others.

i was overthinking and coping about jaw too because my lower third is shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Jason Voorhees
Good thread i always comment on peoples skull size when i am rating them or they dm me cuz i got a small skull ...

AND SKULL SIZE IS EVERYTHING:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1

Truecel’s Bias is the opposite of Chad’s Bias, and that's when someone who has something thinks the thing doesn't matter because they don't have experience suffering from not having it. Stereotypically, Chads manifest it to the strongest degree: “looks don’t matter,” says the guy who has legendary looks.

Everyone with at least 1 falio falls victim to Truecel’s Bias, and I'm no exception.

As an example, I think my biggest falio is my cycloptic 55.5 mm IPD, which makes my ES ratio extremely low at 0.38. Because I have this major falio, I concern myself about the importance of IPD much more than most looksmaxxers. To me, IPD/ES is the biggest deal. It makes or breaks your face, it's the #1 most important measurement in facial harmony, and it separates the Chads from the Chad-nots.

Seeing this content—

View attachment 1149146View attachment 1149147

View attachment 1149148View attachment 1149149

View attachment 1149151View attachment 1149152

—confirms my thoughts and firmly cements the belief that nothing is more important than IPD into my mind.

And when people tell my otherwise, e.g. that my 5'5.5" height is my biggest falio, I find it impossible to agree with them. It's definitely IPD and maxilla in my opinion. I tell them they're coping, and they tell me I'm coping.

I consider eye spacing the most important part of people's faces because mine is so narrow. Likewise, men who've suffered from hair loss claim that their own problem, balding, is the most important.

I think everything matters.

Imagine Kevin Hart with the rock's height and frame.
Screenshot 20200828 0646313

Would be 8 psl instantly, because he has everything else already.

• Love it
I know it's a lookmaxxing site but you and many people here are excessively overthinking about how you look.
cloutmax(money and social status)+NTmax,+basic lookmax(gym, hair, facial hair, etc ), and after that point you are realistically maxed out, and whatever girls you can get at that point is your true match.

if you like analyzing people's faces and what makes a face attractive or not as a hobby then that's ok but otherwise, you are just wasting your time and energy.
Hardmaxx or death boyo

• +1
their cope prove their right to their insecurity? Does it sound illogical to you? Maybe reverse psychology

• +1
I have no idea what you're talking about.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, EverythingMaxxer and Deleted member 10987
Could never see the plot twist coming that op is a coping manlet. Well played

• JFL

Seeing this content—

I didnt like this post tbh

• +1

biased orbitcel

Seeing this content—

imo. there exists only 3 truecell reasons. The rest of people, have a shot (may need to move location though).

1. manlet (universally, if manlet locally but can move somewhere else where not manlet locally. than volcel, aka: MOVE)
2. ugly face (universally)
3. micro penis.

What about "ethnic" dudes, in the West having dating issues? Either date local ethnics, or of that doesn't work, MOVE to where your pheno is normal.

Not MOVEING for women (when it's an option, or one can create that options) = volcel.

• +1
I didnt like this post tbh

Why?

I know he’s deleted. I’m asking everyone (who doesn’t like the post or knows a possible reason Deleted Member 12344 didn’t like the post) to explain why.

Last edited:
mirin self-awareness

• Woah
Idk I want to KMS cus of acne scars and bad collagen not gonna lie. i'm 6'2 and would trade 5 inches of height for just AVERAGE skin. I feel it is the most ugly trait. People cringe when they see bad skin, they don't for balding or short, it's unattractive, but you don't look like a monster. Ask yourself. would you rather have this guys hairline or this guys skin?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-08-31 12.58.32.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-31 12.58.32.png
    968.1 KB · Views: 27
  • So Sad