6’4”+ a failo bro

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
Nigga stfu. I have a 6’9” distant uncle, 6’6” black friend and 6’5” friend of a friend. Fact that I know there motherfuckers, I can say for a tact that the height isn’t an issue for them.

I remember being at the wedding see my distant relative who’s 6’9.. felt intimidated to go near him bc he was ginormous, had everybody’s attention in a positive way. Stfu muh proportions. That matters in photos only not rl

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Chadeep, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 5 others
Nigga stfu. I have a 6’9” distant uncle, 6’6” black friend and 6’5” friend of a friend. Fact that I know there motherfuckers, I can say for a tact that the height isn’t an issue for them.

I remember being at the wedding see my distant relative who’s 6’9.. felt intimidated to go near him bc he was ginormous, had everybody’s attention in a positive way. Stfu muh proportions. That matters in photos only not rl
H

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Cons of being above 6'4.9" barefoot morning height

-At risk of producing an excssively tall daughter who will feel too masc hence have low self esteem and be at risk for reproducing with a subhuman

-At greater risk of being identified for commiting a crime and going to jail for it (even though we need low inhib tallcel soldiers to annihilate our enemies in this war)

-Harder to blend in if you're in an environment where you are gaming JB

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and datboijj
Cons of being above 6'4.9" barefoot morning height

-At risk of producing an excssively tall daughter who will feel too masc hence have low self esteem and be at risk for reproducing with a subhuman

-At greater risk of being identified for commiting a crime and going to jail for it (even though we need low inhib tallcel soldiers to annihilate our enemies in this war)

-Harder to blend in if you're in an environment where you are gaming JB
Only first point is valid

Id like being 6’3-6’8

• +1
Reactions: datboijj

they're*

how tall r u

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
I want to be 6" 9

more like 6'4-

• +1
Reactions: Timmy