6'5/195cm is ideal height

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
I fraud 197 with timbs/airmax2090+lifts from 191 but would love to be a barefoot 195. it's taller than 99% of men and you don't have to deal with downsides of being taller than 6'5/195 (doorways, planes etc).

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and germanlooks
do you compensate with height?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
I fraud 197 with timbs/airmax2090+lifts from 191 but would love to be a barefoot 195. it's taller than 99% of men and you don't have to deal with downsides of being taller than 6'5/195 (doorways, planes etc).
water

cope
planes and public transport weren't made for lanklets

6'1-6'3 ideal in US

until you get mogged by a gymmaxxed 7’ prettyboy by that logic
there are no 7' prettyboys, only slav ogres :ogre::ogre:

Barefoot 195cm isn't top 1% globally, it's in the ballpark of top 0.02-0.05%.

Top 1% globally is ~185-187cm.
Then you have some countries in Asia that don't really even generate men of this size at all.

What people tend to forget those NBA players who are 6'7 plus are so rare there only exist a few thousand on the entire planet. You will likely never meet one outside a basketball court as a spectator (or on tv).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055
Barefoot 195cm isn't top 1% globally, it's in the ballpark of top 0.02-0.05%.

Top 1% globally is ~185-187cm.

Then you have some countries in Asia that don't really even generate men of this size at all.
yeah i guess you're right tbh. When I was in singapore I could walk through a subway full of hundreds of people and I would be the tallest at 191. I only saw like two people taller than me and they were all european tourists

I’m 6’5 barefoot and would have rather been 6’3 almost my entire life. Felt way too tall and lanky. Now that I’ve grown into my body a bit I feel like I’m the perfect height and it is a gigantic halo.

Only reason it’s better is because being tall is just like one of those compliments that everybody says to you routinely, casually and it isn’t weird at all. It’s similar as saying if someone has really nice eyes. Other attractive features are kind of wierd to say in normal conversation, like if someone were like wow you have a nice jaw or wow u have a nice chin it’s a little out of ordinary.

Anyway, for the reason that it is so frequent people point out my height I constantly feel like a mogger in group settings.
I meet people and they almost every single time go omg you’re so tall. Or omg he’s so tall to my girlfriend. And the few times I have met other tall guys that are like 6’2ish, people often bring up wow you even make him look small. Which to them isn’t insulting because we are both tall, but to me it’s kind of an ego boost like I’m just a bit better than the other guy.

• +1
Reactions: klamus
Anywhere from 187-210 is ideal