6’9 16 yr old looking for a better lower third (with pics)

JayMini

JayMini

Iron
I’m a 6’8 16 year old who was a complete subhuman and hideous 5 months ago but I have changed my whole lifestyle and began mewing and seen a few good changes. I also just got Contacts. Anyways I would like to hear any suggestions to get a more attractive face without surgery, I’m okay with spending a lot of money on products or getting prescriptions. Also I’m still a teenager and I just got back from the dermatologist for my mild acne and acne scarring. I need to shave my face pubes too and I didn’t do my hair today 6F4C655F 3EE6 45E3 B6AC EC01F6A4488F
FFA671A9 C1FF 429E 84F7 C37CE21FA50C

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, AlexBrown84, germanlooks and 26 others
Tldr

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, amorfati and ReignsChad
Ur philtrum is giga long :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: savagetaysh, Danish_Retard, Acromegaly_Chad and 7 others
IMDO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
chew falim

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 5818
I’m a 6’8 16 year old who was a complete subhuman and hideous 5 months ago but I have changed my whole lifestyle and began mewing and seen a few good changes. I also just got Contacts. Anyways I would like to hear any suggestions to get a more attractive face without surgery, I’m okay with spending a lot of money on products or getting prescriptions. Also I’m still a teenager and I just got back from the dermatologist for my mild acne and acne scarring. I need to shave my face pubes too and I didn’t do my hair todayView attachment 1129139View attachment 1129138
Inject HGH+Raise T+Gymcell+Neckmaxx and go slay.

Jesus christ 6'8 at 16, go chase the world record buyo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, TeenAscender, Deleted member 6217 and 10 others
thank god this nigga a truecel or I would have had to blow my brains out

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, shalomnigga, Awan and 51 others
that whore in ur pic is annoying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jeffrey Epstein, Danish_Retard, Growth Plate and 2 others
I’m a 6’8 16 year old who was a complete subhuman and hideous 5 months ago but I have changed my whole lifestyle and began mewing and seen a few good changes. I also just got Contacts. Anyways I would like to hear any suggestions to get a more attractive face without surgery, I’m okay with spending a lot of money on products or getting prescriptions. Also I’m still a teenager and I just got back from the dermatologist for my mild acne and acne scarring. I need to shave my face pubes too and I didn’t do my hair todayView attachment 1129139View attachment 1129138
why do you need two vacuum cleaners?

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 5818
6'9 way above average, but your face seems below average, you need a taller wider lower third

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Be_ConfidentBro, Yerico7 and 6 others
LL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IamImportant, mogstar, Entschuldigung and 22 others
lmao you look ridiculous

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstar, ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard and 5 others
All that IGF and GH went to your height

you have no face bone mass and you have peanut skull that beaner girl skull mogs u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 16571, Looks234 and 19 others
damn she almost framemogged you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Entschuldigung, Ryan and 31 others
id beat u cucklet tallfag unconscious

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar, Constantin Denis, Danish_Retard and 16 others
can influence where those hormones go to?

WHat determines where they go to?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jagged0, Danish_Retard, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
you can't do much more softmaxxing but you should get rid of your glasses and train your neck

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

you have no face bone mass and you have peanut skull that beaner girl skull mogs u
Hey daddy goat :)

Get some distraction osteogeniss+ raise T levels+chew+ check out the bone maxxing and puberty threads on here. Increase hormonal profile considerably you look like a sub 250 ng/dl tall cuckcel fag. Neckmaxx asap

At that height face doesn't matter ngl, @africancel can confirm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Be_ConfidentBro, Yerico7 and 2 others
Your height isn’t an halo, you are very very lanky

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 11758, Acromegaly_Chad and 7 others
thank god this nigga a truecel or I would have blown my brains out
He can ascend to a chadlite+ if he gymcells/neckmaxxes+ gets some distraction osteogenis and improve his facial bonemass n increase androgens/improve hormonal profile.

OP get in the sun more, stop eating junk and start eating organ meats and oysters. You'll thank me later.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and mewcoper
thank god this nigga a truecel or I would have had to blow my brains out
All he needs to do is roids and work out some and he’d be a mogger even with a subhuman face

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, mogstar, Deleted member 16384 and 8 others
All he needs to do is roids and work out some and he’d be a mogger even with a subhuman face
he at least needs to get to htn for wider appeal. Gymcelling would make him a such a mogger. OP fix ur shitty hormonal profile. This will also framemaxx you.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and mewcoper
I am only about an inch and a half shorter but thank fuck I don't have this type of frame. Gymmaxx bro it's a godsend for us talls+ fucking anything to sort out the chin and ur good

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Patient A, Yerico7 and 1 other person
I don't recommend him roids esp. at that age. WTF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, ShowerMaxxing and Patient A
I am only about an inch and a half shorter but thank fuck I don't have this type of frame. Gymmaxx bro it's a godsend for us talls+ fucking anything to sort out the chin and ur good
what do you consider tall?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I don't recommend him roids esp. at that age. WTF
Obviously, I was kinda speaking hypothetically but he’d need roids in the future (if he’s old enough) in order to have a very good frame because a building decent amount of muscle at that height is incredibly hard and will take many years.

mirin frame

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, mogstar, Constantin Denis and 7 others
what do you consider tall?
6"4 plus tbf there's "oh he's tall" which is like 6"0-6"4 like ur tall but not 99.9% and then "fuck he's tall" which is usually 6"5/6+

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Constantin Denis and bernanddrago
Obviously :) but he’d need roids in the future (once he’s old enough) in order to have a good frame since a building decent amount of muscle at that height is incredibly hard
Just start at 16 theory, -6"6 16 yo roider (plates won't fuse early bc on ais)

6"4 plus tbf there's "oh he's tall" which is like 6"0-6"4 like ur tall but not 99.9% and then "fuck he's tall" which is usually 6"5/6+
so 6'4 is nothing special?

cope esp. if he wants quality women and a better life in general
I mean it matters but 6'8 man, that height is quite literally unmoggable anywhere u go, women won't even be looking at ur face, just be mirin your height and if he ever wants to get into the corporate world height is vital there.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Danish_Retard, Madhate and 1 other person
I mean it matters but 6'8 man, that height is quite literally unmoggable anywhere u go, women won't even be looking at ur face, just be mirin your height and if he ever wants to get into the corporate world height is vital there.

this tbh. If he ascends facially+body/frame wise he'll be a giga uber mogger.

so 6'4 is nothing special?
Don't get me wrong, your tall at 6"4 but it's becoming more and more common. Realistically this is just my internal body dysmorphia speaking but to me it's like "not bad" type thing

Is it possible to put distractors at my ramus to further improve mandibular height gains?

Can you explain how IMDO widens the mandible?
just look at the presentation

not aware of anything for ramus

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero