7/56

Amuzant

Amuzant

A Pure Soul
Joined
Jun 16, 2026
Posts
3,676
Reputation
5,975
Song Of The Day
​



What A Day
If you wish to be tagged in the future just ask!
This is a 56-day series in which I am trying to improve my own mental health​

Image result for angles share killian

Scent Of The Day
i promise i have more than 1 cologne
I knew she liked this one :ogre:
I repeated my previous scent of the days. I'm just in love with angels share as of recent. The bottle is running out. In the past month i've ran out of 1300 worth of colognes:trepidation:
​


I gave in to my nicotine cravings
Sad Angry GIF


I am kidding, this wasnt a nicotine craving i gave into this was me not being able to relax. I figured i had proven to myself it was not an addiction as i went cold turkey for a week. It tasted like shit so i threw it out and bought a new one. BUT i accidently shipped it to my old house:trepidation:​

The Date
Flight Plotting GIF by STRAPPED!

I'm stuck in italics.



I picked her up from her place and took her to the movie. Shit was sweet, she couldn't get enough of my gorgeous perfect 1/1000000 eyes. She was very into me, her friend dipped so it was now just a solo date not a 1vs2 sadly. I will indeed be seeing her again soon. These little shits behind us sold me so fucking badly, little eshay faggots on scooters approximate 8-10 4'10-5'1 about 70kg each built like snorlax fat niggas kept selling every time i tried something they would scream kiss' these little shits. Anyways so i asserted my dominance and kissed her while flipping them off the faggots. My hand slipped when holding her shoulder and landed onto her breasts and i accidently squeezed out of shock:LOLW: I apologized and she said "you can do anything you want i don't mind, i don't care if someone sees" This is the life of a Htn btw. anyways movie ended and she had to go home so i dropped her home, her brother was there so he sold. i will indeed be seeing her again asap as she was a fine as girl.



The movie was pretty good btw
​

time diet GIF
​

Holy fuck my diet was atrocious today.​

​

I woke up this morning and didnt eat until 5pm this first meal was some fucking cerial in protein milk

My next meal was fucking beans and cheese :lul:



This was very good carbs for the gym. Today i hit legs, theyre starting to look pretty lean from this diet. Good pump could barely bend them after squats from the giga carb loadup i had prior. I still have about 200 calories to spare so i might eat some fruit or something.

My diets doing well, im down 0.7kg since day 1 according to macrofactor's accurate weight representaion thingy.
​



note 5 death GIF




Im now on Episode 19 of death note, last 2 episodes where giga fucking boring and ive heard the show only gets worse and worse. Apparently episode 24 and 25 are really good though, so well see.
​



I feel happy, my heart feels as though i have butterfly's, that feeling of love that you cannot explain. Though i am not in love, maybe it's the caffeine ruining my nervous system, i feel like i can laugh out loud right now. i think i nearly had an od on caffeine before from all my water being flushed out from my sickness the past 2 days. I weighed 2kg less than 2 days ago ehhh.









@
sasha108
@sasha108


@
yyk117
@yyk117


@
Nocturnal
@Nocturnal


@filthycurrycel

​
7/56

Amuzant





Im starting to become confused what im doing to improve myself, sometimes i just make it through the day to write these threads, they make me happy in a way.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nocturnal, 3xiler, Irrelevance and 1 other person
no reply pill
 
  • +1
Reactions: vision_n and Amuzant
Song Of The Day
​



What A Day
If you wish to be tagged in the future just ask!
This is a 56-day series in which I am trying to improve my own mental health​

Image result for angles share killian

Scent Of The Day
i promise i have more than 1 cologne
I knew she liked this one :ogre:
I repeated my previous scent of the days. I'm just in love with angels share as of recent. The bottle is running out. In the past month i've ran out of 1300 worth of colognes:trepidation:
​


I gave in to my nicotine cravings
Sad Angry GIF


I am kidding, this wasnt a nicotine craving i gave into this was me not being able to relax. I figured i had proven to myself it was not an addiction as i went cold turkey for a week. It tasted like shit so i threw it out and bought a new one. BUT i accidently shipped it to my old house:trepidation:​

The Date
Flight Plotting GIF by STRAPPED!

I'm stuck in italics.



I picked her up from her place and took her to the movie. Shit was sweet, she couldn't get enough of my gorgeous perfect 1/1000000 eyes. She was very into me, her friend dipped so it was now just a solo date not a 1vs2 sadly. I will indeed be seeing her again soon. These little shits behind us sold me so fucking badly, little eshay faggots on scooters approximate 8-10 4'10-5'1 about 70kg each built like snorlax fat niggas kept selling every time i tried something they would scream kiss' these little shits. Anyways so i asserted my dominance and kissed her while flipping them off the faggots. My hand slipped when holding her shoulder and landed onto her breasts and i accidently squeezed out of shock:LOLW: I apologized and she said "you can do anything you want i don't mind, i don't care if someone sees" This is the life of a Htn btw. anyways movie ended and she had to go home so i dropped her home, her brother was there so he sold. i will indeed be seeing her again asap as she was a fine as girl.



The movie was pretty good btw
​

time diet GIF


Holy fuck my diet was atrocious today.



I woke up this morning and didnt eat until 5pm this first meal was some fucking cerial in protein milk


My next meal was fucking beans and cheese :lul:



This was very good carbs for the gym. Today i hit legs, theyre starting to look pretty lean from this diet. Good pump could barely bend them after squats from the giga carb loadup i had prior. I still have about 200 calories to spare so i might eat some fruit or something.

My diets doing well, im down 0.7kg since day 1 according to macrofactor's accurate weight representaion thingy.
​



note 5 death GIF




Im now on Episode 19 of death note, last 2 episodes where giga fucking boring and ive heard the show only gets worse and worse. Apparently episode 24 and 25 are really good though, so well see.
​



I feel happy, my heart feels as though i have butterfly's, that feeling of love that you cannot explain. Though i am not in love, maybe it's the caffeine ruining my nervous system, i feel like i can laugh out loud right now. i think i nearly had an od on caffeine before from all my water being flushed out from my sickness the past 2 days. I weighed 2kg less than 2 days ago ehhh.









@
sasha108
@sasha108


@
yyk117
@yyk117


@
Nocturnal
@Nocturnal


@filthycurrycel
​
7/56

Amuzant





Im starting to become confused what im doing to improve myself, sometimes i just make it through the day to write these threads, they make me happy in a way.

mirin hard, you seem like an intelligent dude. Will definitely keep up with your series:love:
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx and Amuzant
mirin hard, you seem like an intelligent dude. Will definitely keep up with your series:love:
thanks, sure I'm intelligent but idk if i enjoy that.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Irrelevance
thanks, sure I'm intelligent but idk if i enjoy that.
intelligence surely comes with its trade-offs, but in the end I think it’s more of a gift than a burden.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant
Dnr but deathnote is fire
 
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant
yea its a daily serious stupid nigga.
i dont give a shit about ur daily routine or diet or whatever that shit is go fuck yourself
 
  • Nerd
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Amuzant and Irrelevance
@ didnt work

Mirin brah:love:
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Amuzant

Similar threads

Amuzant
Replies
14
Views
51
sasha108
sasha108
Amuzant
Replies
14
Views
64
sasha108
sasha108
Amuzant
Replies
16
Views
49
Amuzant
Amuzant
Amuzant
Replies
32
Views
91
sasha108
sasha108
Amuzant
Replies
0
Views
27
Amuzant
Amuzant

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top