8/10 girls I saw at the beach today were wearing thongs

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
8 out of 10 girls I saw at the beach today were wearing thongs. I recently noticed this "trend" if I should even call it that. I think like 5 years ago it was pretty rare to see girls wearing thongs at the beach but now it's hard to see young girls who aren't wearing thongs.

It's literally so easy for foids jfl, there's like two rules. Don't be fat and wear a thong at the beach to get Chad's dick hard. Imagine how hard a man would have to gymcel and inject roids in his ass for months every day to reach an appearance that would make him seen as worthy in the eyes of foids and also ruin his health, waste tons of time, diet properly.

In the past women used to wear swimwear like this.

199608f7a175ffbf9edcf7923dc1bd39.jpg
most-iconic-swimwear-moments.jpg

Now it's not even rare to see foids wearing this type of thongs at the beach, called "micro thongs". I saw a 30-something year old woman wearing that at the seaside when she was walking through the local markets and she had a disgusting flat ass too.

il_fullxfull.805680159_6vkz.jpg

Only cucks and simps would approve of such behaviour and that's why Islam is based af.

Clown world

artworks-000518225661-eqi7nh-t500x500.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyGod360, EverythingMattersCel, Gargantuan and 8 others

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I’ve noticed this, it’s just further evidence of societal and cultural decay. With that said who am I to complain, all I really care about are their bodies anyways so I don’t mind seeing some more ass. Luckily landwhales still have the sense to not wear these

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Manchild

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Vermilioncore
I hate being blue balled

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
That's nice bro lol
More girls for me to approach n find attractive, that's hot

How men can keep themselves from committing r🐵 when women dress the way they do today is beyond me. I’m about to brust whenever I go outside

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, wristcel, Lmao and 1 other person
I’ve noticed this, it’s just further evidence of societal and cultural decay. With that said who am I to complain, all I really care about are their bodies anyways so I don’t mind seeing some more ass. Luckily landwhales still have the sense to not wear these
You get blue balls and shit, can't even go for a swim anymore and lay at the beach without getting an erection and then you have to go fap to a toilet or some shit. And then you stare at them because our brains are programmed this way

I hate being blue balled
same

Cope, Chad would be ok with it too.
yeah that's true, can't deny that

8 out of 10 girls I saw at the beach today were wearing thongs. I recently noticed this "trend" if I should even call it that. I think like 5 years ago it was pretty rare to see girls wearing thongs at the beach but now it's hard to see young girls who aren't wearing thongs.

It's literally so easy for foids jfl, there's like two rules. Don't be fat and wear a thong at the beach to get Chad's dick hard. Imagine how hard a man would have to gymcel and inject roids in his ass for months every day to reach an appearance that would make him seen as worthy in the eyes of foids and also ruin his health, waste tons of time, diet properly.

In the past women used to wear swimwear like this.

199608f7a175ffbf9edcf7923dc1bd39.jpg
most-iconic-swimwear-moments.jpg

Now it's not even rare to see foids wearing this type of thongs at the beach, called "micro thongs". I saw a 30-something year old woman wearing that at the seaside when she was walking through the local markets and she had a disgusting flat ass too.

il_fullxfull.805680159_6vkz.jpg

Only cucks and simps would approve of such behaviour and that's why Islam is based af.

Clown world

artworks-000518225661-eqi7nh-t500x500.jpg
Di to u Sloveniji ima plaža:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch
😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Grass ain't always greener on the other side homie. Work with your current situation and make the best of it.

My balls will be full until the end

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot