8 inch difference between man and woman is a joke, don't want that height difference

Snake.0359

Snake.0359

Euroasian. Future Slayer
Seriously don't want woman that is incredibly shorter than me (unless if she's very attractive). Marrying woman which is 8 inch shorter than is literally downgrade for you offspring, because statistically woman is 4-6 inches shorter than man, it means you are giving her your height genes and mixing with her short genes your son will be shorter than you or there will be always risk like this. Honestly cannot take seriously woman shorter more than 5 inches, she looks like little girl or immature. It was always like this even before blackpill. Everybody say that it's good height difference no you won't be happy and always will think that you can do much better

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), vermillioncorefan and 13 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), RAMU KAKA and 11 others
8 inches isnt even much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, vermillioncorefan, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), RAMU KAKA, BrahminBoss and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Thesoloist22, murdah, liberiangrimreaper and 2 others
i want a 6’4 bitch

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: tombradylover, Polish Chincel, poopoohead and 5 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, datboijj and NorwoodAscender
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), PsychoDsk, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
I also don’t get why girls want to look like literal children next to their bf

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), datboijj, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
your height?
3354E3A1 8374 495A B83C 277E124A8493

project chad commence

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), SDPmaggot, murdah and 2 others
Not for women
It's cope most women don't want that height difference. It's in USA because of shit TikTok. Women there cope so much with height because this is only way for nomie to look attractive.
Most women seek man proportionally good to their height.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and NorwoodAscender
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
It's fucking brutal, I just want someone shorter than me, but I'm 5'3 and get heightmogged most of the time by them

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), murdah, NorwoodAscender and 2 others
It's cope most women don't want that height difference. It's in USA because of shit TikTok. Women there cope so much with height because this is only way for nomie to look attractive.
Most women seek man proportionally good to their height.
They wanna be dwarfed cope

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
They wanna be dwarfed cope
Women love men's height just like we men love women's height. No difference honestly. Height is a meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, murdah and NorwoodAscender
It seems like height it mostly determined by women genes
no men is more the determiner it’s just that 6’4 is so rare jfl. it’s like 99.999999999% percentile for females

• +1
Reactions: SDPmaggot and murdah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), murdah, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
The vast majority of men have such limited options they don't even get to reject a woman based on stuff like height, most end up with the first woman that shows him interest and hang on for dear life. Beggars can't be choosers.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), LowTierVitoBss, theonewhocantascend and 1 other person
The vast majority of men have such limited options they don't even get to reject a woman based on stuff like height, most end up with the first woman that shows him interest and hang on for dear life. Beggars can't be choosers.
Still based on studies men prefer tall women for long term relationships and short for short term relationships

• JFL
Reactions: mog_me
Lifefuel tall women are the future, gonna do the same if possible
I think with very attractive face is very possible to pull tall women

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Still based on studies men prefer tall women for long term relationships and short for short term relationships
I'm legit more attracted to tall women, even taller than me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, datboijj, murdah and 1 other person
I'm legit more attracted to tall women, even taller than me.
But for me I prefer women 5-4 inches shorter than me, because I want her to wear heels and don't want her to height mog me jfl
If we'll walk like that she's with heels in the streets and we're the same height, it's perfect:love::love::love:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and ascendedmark
As a man I naturally want a woman to be max 3.5 inches shorter than me, but then it will be harder for me to pull her unless she's like 6'3 and I'm 6'6

• +1
Reactions: ascendedmark, murdah and Snake.0359
I think with very attractive face is very possible to pull tall women
Yes, I mean that nigga Zain dated a 5'11 woman while he is Ethnic and 5'8.

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
As a man I naturally want a woman to be max 3.5 inches shorter than me, but then it will be harder for me to pull her unless she's like 6'3 and I'm 6'6
With good face it'll be very easy to pull them, but finding 6'3 woman will be very difficult, unless you go to volleyball female training court or gym jfl

With good face it'll be very easy to pull them, but finding 6'3 woman will be very difficult, unless you go to volleyball female training court or gym jfl
Yes, and you're more likely to find a 6'3 sheboon than a white woman due to birth rates.

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
There is a 7 inch difference between me and my gf, I think it's good but I'd much much rather her to be taller than shorter, wouldn't be shorter to be closer in height to her though.

There is a 7 inch difference between me and my gf, I think it's good but I'd much much rather her to be taller than shorter, wouldn't be shorter to be closer in height to her though.
If she has very attractive face her height won't be problem. It's just for us men height is multiplier for overall attractiveness

However if woman is tall and has very good body and ass it'll be very big halo

If she has very attractive face her height won't be problem. It's just for us men height is multiplier for overall attractiveness

Generally it is, sometimes it's better to be shorter than taller.

Generally it is, sometimes it's better to be shorter than taller.
Yeah there are actresses like Ana de Armas or Elisabeth Olsen, they are short but are very attractive facially
But since most girls don't have that attractive faces, height is still important for women

This is your type, I don't judge you but do you understand that your children may inherit her short genes
I'll maxx them out with Jewish hormones

• +1
Why did the OP sound like hes complaning that 8 inch difference is what men want?
Its not

The study said men are cool being as little as 3 inches taller. Its women that want 8 inches.

And if you’re average and go for a 8 inch and below woman, no shit its over for your son.

Its more like an average woman will want 8 inches taller so that at least the sperm going into her is above average, increasing the odds of getting a mogger

• +1