8 inch difference between man and woman is a joke, don't want that height difference

Why did the OP sound like hes complaning that 8 inch difference is what men want?
Its not

The study said men are cool being as little as 3 inches taller. Its women that want 8 inches.

And if you’re average and go for a 8 inch and below woman, no shit its over for your son.

Its more like an average woman will want 8 inches taller so that at least the sperm going into her is above average, increasing the odds of getting a mogger
8 and 3 inches is literally the same, as women are statistically shorter than by 5 inches, so everybody want their wife or husband to be 2-3 inches taller than they'd be opposite gender
There was another study where scientists said that 5 inches is perfect height defference cause this height difference won't add points but won't deduct from SMV

• Hmm...
Reactions: Brus Wane
Seriously don't want woman that is incredibly shorter than me (unless if she's very attractive). Marrying woman which is 8 inch shorter than is literally downgrade for you offspring, because statistically woman is 4-6 inches shorter than man, it means you are giving her your height genes and mixing with her short genes your son will be shorter than you or there will be always risk like this. Honestly cannot take seriously woman shorter more than 5 inches, she looks like little girl or immature. It was always like this even before blackpill. Everybody say that it's good height difference no you won't be happy and always will think that you can do much better
Jfl foids are disposable who cares abt long term relationships, i acc think 1 night stands w a short girl feels alot better

Liking tall woman is a high IQ Aryan trait
:chad:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and Snake.0359
8 inch difference between a man and a woman is actually IDEAL.
I am talking about the horizontal difference of course.

• JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and Snake.0359
8 inch difference between a man and a woman is actually IDEAL.
I am talking about the horizontal difference of course.
Yeah this is ideal:lul:

I hate how tall dudes go for borderline midgets. Nature is designed so that all women are able to reproduce, even if it doesn't benefit your own offspring and you have options.

And I'm tired of these retards on TikTok obsessing over their stupid height differences. "Omg he's a foot and a half taller than me, look at us side by side. Look at us wearing eachothers clothes." it's really not that interesting.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
I hate how tall dudes go for borderline midgets. Nature is designed so that all women are able to reproduce, even if it doesn't benefit your own offspring and you have options.

And I'm tired of these retards on TikTok obsessing over their stupid height differences. "Omg he's a foot and a half taller than me, look at us side by side. Look at us wearing eachothers clothes." it's really not that interesting.
These mens are desperate mens, beggars can't be choosers. Most of the time these mens are either normies ir ltn, their only option ot date short midgets. And Tiktok isn't real life. Sure there are women who love freakingly tall men but they are very minority. Most women seek men that are proportionally height compared to their height

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and Meteor21