baby faced assassin
no wonder so many incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ams324, 5'7 zoomer and not__cel
shizuku

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
ye, people love to hate on pretty boys up to a point, but its female gazed for the most part (yes some are pure fags but that only some)

no wonder so many incels
Chad wojak template 1

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
Dudes look at my muscles more than foids
It’s over

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and shizuku11111
doing female gaze looksmaxes signals on a primal level to women that you are a dominant alpha male that doesn't give a fuck if other men find you gay on the daily:bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and shizuku11111
doing female gaze looksmaxes signals on a primal level to women that you are a dominant alpha male that doesn't give a fuck if other men find you gay:bigbrain:
well spoken

• Love it
Reactions: Thefaqeeh
Dudes look at my muscles more than foids
It’s over
mostly faggots are gonna do that
i think as long as ur muscles arent too much tbh

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111 and Bentley
Can you give some examples?
i will give you the most simple one that first came to my head, retards on here think that "tyler maher" will have more success with women than vinnie hacker

• Hmm...
Reactions: butterworld
mostly faggots are gonna do that
i think as long as ur muscles arent too much tbh
Some dude at the gym asked: “Can I feel your pecs?” This was when I stood at the mirror posing with my shirt off
Shit was weird as hell so I just walked away with a dirty look

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia, shizuku11111 and alurmo
muh male gaze is pajeet cope, it doesnt matter if your face is turbo masc as long as your body is lean

real male gaze = kyriakos grizzly, sam sluek, ronnie coleman physiques.

Pretty boy is law, especially if your main target is JBs and women in their early twenties.

• +1
Reactions: Malikhi and Amnesia
ye, people love to hate on pretty boys up to a point, but its female gazed for the most part (yes some are pure fags but that only some)
OTHER way around nigga, people are too obsessed with feminine jordan barret dudes who have 0 sex appeal

OTHER way around nigga, people are too obsessed with feminine jordan barret dudes who have 0 sex appeal
who tf cares about barrett, guy in ur avi i forgot his name is also peak female gaze

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
i will give you the most simple one that first came to my head, retards on here think that "tyler maher" will have more success with women than vinnie hacker
That’s tricky tbh

Because they recommend getting uncanny gay alien surgeries

Attachments

• 28F58648-8959-4CD9-B867-E32B01C8E7DE.jpeg
    28F58648-8959-4CD9-B867-E32B01C8E7DE.jpeg
    204.1 KB · Views: 0
  • C61C71B9-6E8F-4377-A593-BE4E09982002.jpeg
    C61C71B9-6E8F-4377-A593-BE4E09982002.jpeg
    116.7 KB · Views: 0
Huh. Most people on this forum dickrode chico.

This forum isn't male or female gaze. We understand that some girls like more dimorphic men while some like more feminine men. The problem with this forum is we recognize features/ratios that are beautiful and then take it to the max.

No a fwhr of 1.9 isn't a failio and a midface of 0.95 isn't a failio. They are both good and with nice features to complement them it makes an attractive man.

Yet some autists here will spam that it's 1.1 midface ratio or death and that you need to be greater than 2 fwhr to be attractive. Or if you don't have A10 eyes you're disgusting.

There is no male or female gaze. You're either attractive or you're not. Simple.

Didn't mention/mean sex appeal, a leaner, slim with light muscle is peak sex appeal for pretty boys