Height after 6'2 is male gaze

Face will always mog physique. Would you rather have margot robbie face with a flat ass and tits, or perect tits and ass but a downsydrom face?
Sure, but you are taking extremes. Nobody is at those extremes.
I would much rather fuck a mtb with perfect ass and tits than a htb with no ass and no tits

To be honest this entire thread is just water

• +1
Reactions: zura, IndraBC, NitoRump and 1 other person
let me guess, you are 6'0 -6'2

@halloweed got a problem with that nigga?

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I'd say It depends on where you're from. In my opinion, a man should ideally be 2-3 inches above his country's average height.

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump
Water
5’11 to 6’3 is the best range

(if 5’11 just fraud 6’0)
There's a reason that's the general range for models. Most classically handsome male models from the 90s, 2000s, and 2010s are 6'1-6'2.

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and NitoRump
It's funny how It's always no lifer basement dwellers with thousands posts at minimum believe that 6'4-6'5 height is ideal, why would anyone take their opinion seriously since they don't even leave their rooms.
All they do is provide you with jewish fake statistics and roided fake athletes.

• +1
Reactions: zura and NitoRump
It's funny how It's always no lifer basement dwellers with thousands posts at minimum believe that 6'4-6'5 height is ideal, why would anyone take their opinion seriously since they don't even leave their rooms.
All they do is provide you with jewish fake statistics and roided fake athletes.
you get it.

• +1
Reactions: WhoAmIReally
just saw two photos of a 7'4 white guy who is big frame and fat at 350+ pounds. He had a hot goth girl grabbing on him and leaning in and then two chicks in skimpy outfits sitting on his shoulders while hes flexing. Girls fuck with monster height guys its undeniable.

He is legit wearing a mask and works as a performer for like horror shows and festivals lol.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Nearly every girl thinks 6’2 is 6’4 anyways unless they’re 5’11+ plus themselves. People here don’t realise how tall a barefoot 6’4 is.

• +1
Reactions: zura and NitoRump
is on juice + wouldn't have problem pulling even if he was 6'2.
Notice how that woman said you are so beautiful, and not you are so tall.
Most wouldntvapproach if he was 6’8

As someone who is 6'3 I want to be 6'5. Fuck you it is ideal in all will ways possible, I will be shooting hgh all summer to acheive this, i am already getting x-rays to see if my growth plates are fused or not.

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
As someone who is 6'3 I want to be 6'5. Fuck you it is ideal in all will ways possible, I will be shooting hgh all summer to acheive this, i am already getting x-rays to see if my growth plates are fused or not.
You’re one funny guy icl

JFL at the people thinking 6'5 is ideal height.
Its one of the most male gaze things I have seen on this forum.
At that height its impossible to build an respectable physique with good muscle mass and leanness.
And physique is totally non-negotiable in terms of imposing lust on women aka sex appeal. Its the same as hourglass body on women.
Show me a respectable natural physique at 6'4+ and we will see how ideal that height is
Jon Skywalker, real 6'4, one of the fitness OGs has blasted all sorts of shit for 10+ years and looks like a natty 6'0 lifter.
Height after 6 foot is really male gaze.
You want to be decently tall but also strong, athletic, fast, agile, have great stamina ALL in one.
That is peak female gaze and it ties into evolutionary biology.
"Just on roids bro"
Even with roids you need elite genetics to build a respectable physique at 6'4+. Also good luck being 22 and looking 35. So much for all the "looksmaxxing".
At any height genetics come into play, like frame, muscle insertions, bone density, androgen senstivity etc. but the sweet spot is between 6'0 - 6'2.
Even with top top muscle building genetics at 6'5 you will still look a bit lanky and have won't completely fill your frame.
Most actors and models who are considered the full package and have max sex appeal fall between those ranges as well.
Bump:love:

• +1
At that height its impossible to build an respectable physique with good muscle mass and leanness.
And physique is totally non-negotiable in terms of imposing lust on women aka sex appeal. Its the same as hourglass body on women.
Show me a respectable natural physique at 6'4+ and we will see how ideal that height is
Jon Skywalker, real 6'4, one of the fitness OGs has blasted all sorts of shit for 10+ years and looks like a natty 6'0 lifter.
You want to be decently tall but also strong, athletic, fast, agile, have great stamina ALL in one.
"Just on roids bro"
Even with roids you need elite genetics to build a respectable physique at 6'4+. Also good luck being 22 and looking 35. So much for all the "looksmaxxing".
At any height genetics come into play, like frame, muscle insertions, bone density, androgen senstivity etc. but the sweet spot is between 6'0 - 6'2.
Even with top top muscle building genetics at 6'5 you will still look a bit lanky and have won't completely fill your frame.
Most actors and models who are considered the full package and have max sex appeal fall between those ranges as well.
im 6’5 is it over for me?

im 6’5 is it over for me?
obviously not over but def not ideal. You will never build a peak female gaze physique naturally

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72710
Reverse LL will ascend me
you're most likely trolling but that would have zero impact. its not like your torso and muscle fibers will change

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
Bro you won't make 2000 threads on 6'1 being the ideal height if you were actually happy being that
Also that sex appeal theory of yours is just a basement theory when we have plenty of IRL evidence , studies and research done to prove 6'3-6'4 being the ideal and most perfect height range for men .
View attachment 2937100

6'5+ is a male gaze but 6'3-6'4 is just perfeectt
This could be due to face or money. Not necessarily height

Mf just gonna ruin his face and organs too boost his height before realizing his face was the problem

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx
bro’s suffering from little man syndrome

Manlet copium

JFL, I am actually tallest male in my family. This just needs to be cleared in this forum.
I am 6'1 and I have a better physique than 99% of people 6'3 and above, just by doing basic pushups and pullups at home
lmaooooo what a cope…. Every framecel at 6’6 mog you stupid gymcel… at 185cm you are not tall bro, you cant tower nobody… rember HEIGHT IS LAW

"Just on roids bro"
there is a music on ttk where girls glaze guys who are 6`5 and the video has almost 3 million likes JFL the taller the better
here is the link:

People will cope but this is true. You look scary and rapey past 6’2 unless u have a femenine face

• +1
lmaooooo what a cope…. Every framecel at 6’6 mog you stupid gymcel… at 185cm you are not tall bro, you cant tower nobody… rember HEIGHT IS LAW
you male gazed retard.
You don't need to tower anybody you retard. Thats pure male gaze. Its like gym bros being overly jacked thinking they need to be the biggest guy.
JFL. In terms of female attraction, that means NOTHING.
When you said height is law I know you know nothing. Face is law everybody knows that.
You want to be the full package, good face, good physique, and decently tall enough to be dimorphic.
All famous models and leading hollywood actors are between 5'11 and 6'3 for a reason. Because you NEED TO BE THE FULL PACKAGE.
But no I will trust a greycel on an incel forum that height is law

• +1
you male gazed retard.
You don't need to tower anybody you retard. Thats pure male gaze. Its like gym bros being overly jacked thinking they need to be the biggest guy.
When you said height is law I know you know nothing. Face is law everybody knows that.
You want to be the full package, good face, good physique, and decently tall enough to be dimorphic.
All famous models and leading hollywood actors are between 5'11 and 6'3 for a reason. Because you NEED TO BE THE FULL PACKAGE.
Ofc face is law but 6’3+ bigh height it’s the biggest possible halo. And im not greycel as yall think just because you see my join date lmao, im here since lookism

you male gazed retard.
And you know nothing about females if you really think that height is pure male gaze because heigjt nowadays is idealized as hell from females since they link it to some sort of Jacob Elordi - Nba player idea

• +1
there is a music on ttk where girls glaze guys who are 6`5 and the video has almost 3 million likes JFL the taller the better
here is the link:

JFL, I was going to mention this shit in the post but I didnt because I would go off into a different topic.
Anyways what I was going to say is that females HAVE NO IDEA WHAT CERTAIN HEIGHT ARE.
What they mean by 6'5 is actually a non larping 6'2 barefoot guy. They do not know how tall 6'5 barefoot is. Thats 196cm, even in tall countries like the Netherlands that 15cm above the average height jfl.
This is for many reasons, mainly because EVERYBODY LARPS THEIR HEIGHT.
The average 5'11 dude wears some 1.5inch sneakers and larps 1.5 inches and is now all of the sudden 6'2.
Not to mention their deluded reality, a guy that fits that description is 0.0001% guy.
There was a video of a woman with this song handing out food or something in a finance type area, and nobody was even 6'5 there lol. Let alone blue eyes and trustfund or what they say.
Never take what females say for a fact

Show me a respectable 6'4 natural physique and than we'll talk.
I am 6'1 and I mog 99% of 6'4+ dudes on the street in terms of sex appeal, they all either lanklets or plain fat.
And I don't even go to the gym I just do pushups and pullups at home
IMG 4779

JFL, I was going to mention this shit in the post but I didnt because I would go off into a different topic.
Anyways what I was going to say is that females HAVE NO IDEA WHAT CERTAIN HEIGHT ARE.
What they mean by 6'5 is actually a non larping 6'2 barefoot guy. They do not know how tall 6'5 barefoot is. Thats 196cm, even in tall countries like the Netherlands that 15cm above the average height jfl.
The average 5'11 dude wears some 1.5inch sneakers and larps 1.5 inches and is now all of the sudden 6'2.
Not to mention their deluded reality, a guy that fits that description is 0.0001% guy.
There was a video of a woman with this song handing out food or something in a finance type area, and nobody was even 6'5 there lol. Let alone blue eyes and trustfund or what they say.
females are delulu 5`11 aint even short lol but still the law is the taller the better

And you know nothing about females if you really think that height is pure male gaze because heigjt nowadays is idealized as hell from females since they link it to some sort of Jacob Elordi - Nba player idea
Elordi is an exception because good face + fame halo.
He has appeal mostly to 14 year old girls.
He is a lanklet and heavily lacks sex appeal.
He is the "cute" guy women dream of marrying, not roughly getting fucked by.

Face will always mog physique. Would you rather have margot robbie face with a flat ass and tits, or perect tits and ass but a downsydrom face?
IMG 4780

This guy is terrachad sexualized by every girl on the planet. Still have to take the height pill, you sure face is all?

sure, show a picture between a 5'5 guy and a 6'5 guy. As if that proves anything.
Thats a foot difference you are talking about.
Ok so explain me why megan fox date cuck klinefelter faggot boy machine gun kelly 6’4 instead of gymcel 6’1

View attachment 2960282
This guy is terrachad sexualized by every girl on the planet. Still have to take the height pill, you sure face is all?
you still going to go on like a retard?
Stop showing examples of 5'7 dudes like that proves anything.
If you were not mentally disabled and read my post you would know that I said 6'0 - 6'2 is ideal height.
Tall enough to be dimorphic, and really good height to build a peak female gaze physique.

Ok so explain me why megan fox date cuck klinefelter faggot boy machine gun kelly 6’4.
Dont take celebrities dating into consideration, they are mostly arranged for marketing purposes

you still going to go on like a retard?
Stop showing examples of 5'7 dudes like that proves anything.
If you were not mentally disabled and read my post you would know that I said 6'0 - 6'2 is ideal height.
Tall enough to be dimorphic, and really good height to build a peak female gaze physique.
Be honest with yourself. Accept the height pill

Attachments

• IMG_4778.jpeg
    IMG_4778.jpeg
    211.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tallest person here
not to mention 6’5 was only picked cus the five rhymes with the next line eyes

• +1