Height after 6'2 is male gaze

76391401-9e87-4687-b865-b02d584bc80d.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here
Tall doesn't equal lanky, it entirely depends on your frame, look at Elordi, he would have a better physique even without the gym than most 6' guys

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Tall doesn't equal lanky, it entirely depends on your frame, look at Elordi, he would have a better physique even without the gym than most 6' guys
no, it does not entirely depend on your frame. I can tell you have no idea on this topic.
Tall people have a higher proportion of long muscle fibers compared to short individuals, which can make it harder to build muscle mass. They also have typically have longer limbs and a larger frame, which means they have a greater surface area to cover with muscle tissue.
Elordi is a huge lanklet idk what you are talking about

@NitoRump since you've posted this topic atleast 6 times that ive seen, let me guess you fall into that height range, if this was indisputably true you wouldn't have to fight so hard to prove it to others just so you can feel good about your height.

while definitely harder to build a physique at that height in the end they will 100% look better and more physically imposing than a buff sub 6ft guy or lower 6ft. by default taller people will have larger frames, even if they have bad clavicles for their height it will still mog 6fters

taller people, although harder can still have good physiques, just think boxers like deontay wilder(minus his chicken legs) and anthony joshua

obviously not all girls will feel the same way, people on here want a clear cut blueprint to follow that works 100%, e.g. hunter eyes. but not even all guys like the same kind of girls, infact its so varied especially on .org you will have people meatriding brooke shields whilst i don't think shes anything crazy

@NitoRump since you've posted this topic atleast 6 times that ive seen, let me guess you fall into that height range, if this was indisputably true you wouldn't have to fight so hard to prove it to others just so you can feel good about your height.

while definitely harder to build a physique at that height in the end they will 100% look better and more physically imposing than a buff sub 6ft guy or lower 6ft. by default taller people will have larger frames, even if they have bad clavicles for their height it will still mog 6fters
being physically imposing is total male gaze lol, you don't have to be the most physically imposing dude for women to fuck you, by that logic some fat 6'6 dude is top slayer.
You need to be tall enough to be dimorphic but ALSO be athletically strong whilst maintaining peak aesthetics.
I cant tell you what difference a peak lean aesthetic physique has on smv, its like fat curvy ass on a chick
That physique is exponentially more difficult to achieve every inch every 6 foot.
taller people, although harder can still have good physiques, just think boxers like deontay wilder(minus his chicken legs) and anthony joshua
They are roided + have elite genetics
obviously not all girls will feel the same way, people on here want a clear cut blueprint to follow that works 100%, e.g. hunter eyes. but not even all guys like the same kind of girls, infact its so varied especially on .org you will
this is true.
however I am explaining the best possible scenario, if you want to be the full package, you would ideally want to be between this height.
All models and leading hollywood actors are 5'11 to 6'3
have people meatriding brooke shields whilst i don't think shes anything crazy
agree tbh

you are so insecure but its ok, what country do you live in?
has nothing to with insecurity, the guy above said 6'1 with lifts mogs, I said 6'1 barefoot mogs.
I live in Albania, and at my height I have no problem heightmogging people, but its the purest form of male gaze.
Face is law, than height + physique is next.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
no, it does not entirely depend on your frame. I can tell you have no idea on this topic.
Tall people have a higher proportion of long muscle fibers compared to short individuals, which can make it harder to build muscle mass. They also have typically have longer limbs and a larger frame, which means they have a greater surface area to cover with muscle tissue.
Elordi is a huge lanklet idk what you are talking about
Im 6'3 so I know what Im talking about, I am a lanket myself and I know its harder to put on muscle in general as a tall guy.
If you consider Elordi a lanket you have serious body image issues from staring at roided guys online all day, hes larger than 99% of the male population, he might look skinny but if you put him next to an avarage guy he will look much more robust, also no woman on earth would say he is skinny.

Im 6'3 so I know what Im talking about, I am a lanket myself and I know its harder to put on muscle in general as a tall guy.
If you consider Elordi a lanket you have serious body image issues from staring at roided guys online all day, hes larger than 99% of the male population, he might look skinny but if you put him next to an avarage guy he will look much more robust, also no woman on earth would say he is skinny.
I looked at different pictures of his physique now, and while I will agree he is not a complete lanklet, he still looks skinny
He seems to have really good frame and muscle insertions though, along with hollywood level nutrition and training regimen he is definitely in top 1% of physiques for the height he is (natty ofc).
So we can't really use him as a reference.
What Im saying is if he was 6'1-6'2 with the exact muscle building genetics and frame he has now, he'd have a WAY more aesthetic and peak female gazed physique.

JFL at the people thinking 6'5 is ideal height.
Its one of the most male gaze things I have seen on this forum.
At that height its impossible to build an respectable physique with good muscle mass and leanness.
And physique is totally non-negotiable in terms of imposing lust on women aka sex appeal. Its the same as hourglass body on women.
Show me a respectable natural physique at 6'4+ and we will see how ideal that height is
Jon Skywalker, real 6'4, one of the fitness OGs has blasted all sorts of shit for 10+ years and looks like a natty 6'0 lifter.
Height after 6 foot is really male gaze.
You want to be decently tall but also strong, athletic, fast, agile, have great stamina ALL in one.
That is peak female gaze and it ties into evolutionary biology.
"Just on roids bro"
Even with roids you need elite genetics to build a respectable physique at 6'4+. Also good luck being 22 and looking 35. So much for all the "looksmaxxing".
At any height genetics come into play, like frame, muscle insertions, bone density, androgen senstivity etc. but the sweet spot is between 6'0 - 6'2.
Even with top top muscle building genetics at 6'5 you will still look a bit lanky and have won't completely fill your frame.
Most actors and models who are considered the full package and have max sex appeal fall between those ranges as well.
What a moron jfl

who cares lmao it's not like people can even control their height. you might grow even if you dont want, you might not grow even if you want. height is mostly genetics and your decision mostly counts to a few cms. and the said decision that leads you to grow is literally living a healthy life/lifestyle lmao.

stop mental masturbating and do something good with your youth

Depends where in the world you are in Canada girls love it in albania it still a halo but not as big

At that height its impossible to build an respectable physique with good muscle mass and leanness.
And physique is totally non-negotiable in terms of imposing lust on women aka sex appeal. Its the same as hourglass body on women.
Show me a respectable natural physique at 6'4+ and we will see how ideal that height is
Jon Skywalker, real 6'4, one of the fitness OGs has blasted all sorts of shit for 10+ years and looks like a natty 6'0 lifter.
You want to be decently tall but also strong, athletic, fast, agile, have great stamina ALL in one.
"Just on roids bro"
Even with roids you need elite genetics to build a respectable physique at 6'4+. Also good luck being 22 and looking 35. So much for all the "looksmaxxing".
At any height genetics come into play, like frame, muscle insertions, bone density, androgen senstivity etc. but the sweet spot is between 6'0 - 6'2.
Even with top top muscle building genetics at 6'5 you will still look a bit lanky and have won't completely fill your frame.
Most actors and models who are considered the full package and have max sex appeal fall between those ranges as well.
cope you'd pick 6'6 over 6'2 anyday

"Just on roids bro"
Sure but if you disregard the increased likelihood of being skinny and assume all heights will have same physique then 6'4 will be way more ideal than 6'1

wish it was true