Height after 6'2 is male gaze

NitoRump

NitoRump

Silver
JFL at the people thinking 6'5 is ideal height.
Its one of the most male gaze things I have seen on this forum.
At that height its impossible to build an respectable physique with good muscle mass and leanness.
And physique is totally non-negotiable in terms of imposing lust on women aka sex appeal. Its the same as hourglass body on women.
Show me a respectable natural physique at 6'4+ and we will see how ideal that height is
Jon Skywalker, real 6'4, one of the fitness OGs has blasted all sorts of shit for 10+ years and looks like a natty 6'0 lifter.
Height after 6 foot is really male gaze.
You want to be decently tall but also strong, athletic, fast, agile, have great stamina ALL in one.
That is peak female gaze and it ties into evolutionary biology.
"Just on roids bro"
Even with roids you need elite genetics to build a respectable physique at 6'4+. Also good luck being 22 and looking 35. So much for all the "looksmaxxing".
At any height genetics come into play, like frame, muscle insertions, bone density, androgen senstivity etc. but the sweet spot is between 6'0 - 6'2.
Even with top top muscle building genetics at 6'5 you will still look a bit lanky and have won't completely fill your frame.
Most actors and models who are considered the full package and have max sex appeal fall between those ranges as well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sawa, likenesss, Xangsane and 21 others
cope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 72710, wishIwasSalludon and 4 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mr_Bombo_mogs, BrahminBoss, wishIwasSalludon and 5 others
Blud is basically swimming in copium

0DB57812 68B7 4E5C 8045 E61EE58549E4

Probably has a 6’5 dad or brother and she’s the shorter one in the family and comes here to discount his cope frustrations

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dariboga, Mr_Bombo_mogs, Sawa and 32 others

• Love it
Reactions: tomm1453
Blud is basically swimming in copium

View attachment 2936868

Probably has a 6’5 dad or brother and she’s the shorter one in the family and comes here to discount his cope frustrations
JFL, I am actually tallest male in my family. This just needs to be cleared in this forum.
I am 6'1 and I have a better physique than 99% of people 6'3 and above, just by doing basic pushups and pullups at home

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxer_7, FrenchChad, IndraBC and 3 others
6'1 is perfect with lifts

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC and Cliff_Lee
i'd say 6'3 is the perfect height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, IndraBC, datboijj and 1 other person
i'd say 6'3 is the perfect height
I mean you can push it up to 6'3, but every inch after 6 foot, it gets exponentially harder to build a respectable physique. Thats why I said 6'0-6'2, enough to be considered tall but also good to build a physique

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Manlet cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, PrinceofDarkness, IndraBC and 2 others
At that height its impossible to build an respectable physique with good muscle mass and leanness.
And physique is totally non-negotiable in terms of imposing lust on women aka sex appeal. Its the same as hourglass body on women.
Show me a respectable natural physique at 6'4+ and we will see how ideal that height is
Jon Skywalker, real 6'4, one of the fitness OGs has blasted all sorts of shit for 10+ years and looks like a natty 6'0 lifter.
You want to be decently tall but also strong, athletic, fast, agile, have great stamina ALL in one.
"Just on roids bro"
Even with roids you need elite genetics to build a respectable physique at 6'4+. Also good luck being 22 and looking 35. So much for all the "looksmaxxing".
At any height genetics come into play, like frame, muscle insertions, bone density, androgen senstivity etc. but the sweet spot is between 6'0 - 6'2.
Even with top top muscle building genetics at 6'5 you will still look a bit lanky and have won't completely fill your frame.
Most actors and models who are considered the full package and have max sex appeal fall between those ranges as well.
Biggest cope.
Sure on screen/socials they may have less appeal.

But irl they have massive appeal. In clubs they have massive appeal.

But you're right. You do really need to somewhat be an all rounder. Read most of the romance novels written by women and you'll work that out quickly.

"Just on roids bro"
Op ig you are 6'-6'1 and you are trying to cope as hard as you can for not being in the 6'3-6'4 ideal range.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, IndraBC, deepfuckingvalue and 3 others
Biggest cope.
Sure on screen/socials they may have less appeal

But irl they have massive appeal. In clubs they have massive appeal.
Its actually the opposite. On socials they have more appeal, as they can fraud their frame well will clothing etc.

In real life they stand out more, but as I have explained before, it does not mean sex attention, its just human behaviour to notice a bigger person more, for both men and women.

Now there are technical discussion that vary from person to person, like a MTN face benefits more from being 6'5 and having height halo, rather than a solid HTN who is better being closer to 6 foot and having a thick muscluar V taper physique for the full package look.

But you're right. You do really need to somewhat be an all rounder. Read most of the romance novels written by women and you'll work that out quickly.
Yeah, you need to be an all rounder. I made a thread a long time ago about romance novel maxxing, basically the blueprint for max sex appeal.

Op ig you are 6'-6'1 and you are trying to cope as hard as you can for not being in the 6'3-6'4 ideal range.
Show me a respectable 6'4 natural physique and than we'll talk.
I am 6'1 and I mog 99% of 6'4+ dudes on the street in terms of sex appeal, they all either lanklets or plain fat.
And I don't even go to the gym I just do pushups and pullups at home

Show me a respectable 6'4 natural physique and than we'll talk.
I am 6'1 and I mog 99% of 6'4+ dudes on the street in terms of sex appeal, they all either lanklets or plain fat.
And I don't even go to the gym I just do pushups and pullups at home
Bro you won't make 2000 threads on 6'1 being the ideal height if you were actually happy being that
Also that sex appeal theory of yours is just a basement theory when we have plenty of IRL evidence , studies and research done to prove 6'3-6'4 being the ideal and most perfect height range for men .

6'5+ is a male gaze but 6'3-6'4 is just perfeectt

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, Heinrich Schmidt and socialcel
Blocks youre path
3752622 3737071 clint walker 3

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx and SoutherSoldier
I mean you can push it up to 6'3, but every inch after 6 foot, it gets exponentially harder to build a respectable physique. Thats why I said 6'0-6'2, enough to be considered tall but also good to build a physique
also physique is the thing that matters the least lmao....

6’5+ is ideal only for small amount of foids, just like small amount of men give advantage to massive watermelon size boobs

6’2 -6’4 is ideal range

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC, greywind, Heinrich Schmidt and 3 others
extreme genetic outlier, probably was on roids too (not sure what year this was taken in)
Roids wont make you 6'6 with superhero frame

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and socialcel
Bro you won't make 2000 threads on 6'1 being the ideal height if you were actually happy being that
Also that sex appeal theory of yours is just a basement theory when we have plenty of IRL evidence , studies and research done to prove 6'3-6'4 being the ideal and most perfect height range for men .
View attachment 2937100

will keep making as many posts as this forum needs about height, because after 6 foot barefoot is met, height has very little impact on SMV and its all up to physique and face. Although with no real success though as brainrots here will keep saying 6'5 or death
And again, you failed to show a 6'4 natty guy with a respectable physique
My sex appeal theory is not basement dwelling, I have experienced first hand how much lustfully women look at me now than before, catch them looking at my chest and arms all the time. Also when I make out with chicks they always caress my arms and shoulders and I can feel them getting turned the fuck on and looking at me with pure lust. Never happened when I wasn't jacked.
Anybody who has achieved a decent V-tapered physique knows with what eyes women view you then
Its the same effect a big juicy ass has on us men.
Also women have absolutely no idea what certain heights look like, they see you and put you in the "tall" or "not tall" category in their heads. So after 6 foot, you are in the tall category to most women, expect for those with height niche.
You NEED to be the full package, a.k.a have a good face, good physique, and good height. You cannot rely on one or two if you want to have max sex appeal.
I

• +1
Reactions: WhoAmIReally
Roids wont make you 6'6 with superhero frame
as I said, extreme genetic outlier. The chances of you running into a guy like that in real life are 0%.
Most 6'6 dudes, even in the most copius amount of roids will still look like skinny dorks on roids

Water
5’11 to 6’3 is the best range

(if 5’11 just fraud 6’0)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxer_7, Rhom and yeeyeeslayer
"Just on roids bro"
vasily stepanov, chico, mikel mrazik, jason mamoa and of course ideal chad Dolph

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Was gonna make a thread on this, 6’1 (185cm) is the perfect height for a man. Not too short where you don’t stand out in general public and not too tall where you can’t build a respectable physique and not be considered “tall”. I’m 6’2 and while it’s a good height I feel too tall at times in general public and have a hard time putting in muscle due to my massive frame. I wouldn’t mind being 6’1. If only there was such a thing as leg shortening surgery lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, moreroidsmoredates, greycel and 2 others
vasily stepanov, chico, mikel mrazik, jason mamoa and of course ideal chad Dolph
vasily stepanov and mikel are lanklet tier physiques lol, sure they have max smv but its only because of their face, they would slay at 6 foot too.
Momoa and Dolph are roided to the bone. I said natty physiques.
Oh yeah I forgot Chico, he is a fucking twink lol

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Was gonna make a thread on this, 6’1 (185cm) is the perfect height for a man. Not too short where you don’t stand out in general public and not too tall where you can’t build a respectable physique and not be considered “tall”. I’m 6’2 and while it’s a good height I feel too tall at times in general public and have a hard time putting in muscle due to my massive frame. I wouldn’t mind being 6’1. If only there was such a thing as leg shortening surgery lmao
nah dude 6'2 is still a good height, not much different than 6'1. Where do you live though?

nah dude 6'2 is still a good height, not much different than 6'1. Where do you live though?
In England, everyone here is tall but I usually stand out from most people, unless in very specific circumstances

• +1
Reactions: greycel
6’2 is too tall for every day purposes and lifting

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and greycel
vasily stepanov and mikel are lanklet tier physiques lol, sure they have max smv but its only because of their face, they would slay at 6 foot too.
Momoa and Dolph are roided to the bone. I said natty physiques.
Oh yeah I forgot Chico, he is a fucking twink lol
still sought after women because of height and face they don't care about physique, if u wna look at good height+ physique mukasa kakonge is 6"3 with aesthetic physique

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Height after her height plus four inches is fucking male gaze to be honest.

Which means the only girls you get preferential access to at 6’0+ are nasty tall tranny looking bitches.

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump
still sought after women because of height and face they don't care about physique, if u wna look at good height+ physique mukasa kakonge is 6"3 with aesthetic physique
don't care about physique is yet another cope of this forum, you don't care about a womans ass, thighs and tits? They are core of sex appeal.
Chest, arms and shoulders have the same effect on women

don't care about physique is yet another cope of this forum, you don't care about a womans ass, thighs and tits? They are core of sex appeal.
Chest, arms and shoulders have the same effect on women
does 9.9/10 physique with terrible face mog terrible physique with 9.9/10 face?

• +1
Reactions: SoutherSoldier
obviously no, face is first. Its too water to even mention this.
However most people are not in any of these extremes, so physique can never be negotiated

View attachment 2937100

6’2 is a solid chadlite level height but a legit 6’3-6’4 barefoot is chad and female gaze maxxed there was a study on romance novels written by girls and which heights were most common for the male love interest and 6’3-6’4 were the most i’ll have to find it

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, Heinrich Schmidt and nofap
Like half of most athletes are around the height ur saying good physiques don’t exist in

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhoAmIReally and Heinrich Schmidt
tristan tate claims 6’4, most likely 6’3, and claims to never have roided

6’2 is a solid chadlite level height but a legit 6’3-6’4 barefoot is chad and female gaze maxxed there was a study on romance novels written by girls and which heights were most common for the male love interest and 6’3-6’4 were the most i’ll have to find it
Romance novels men are also unrealistic to achieve, if you look at any cover of them they all look like they all look heavily juiced.
tristan tate claims 6’4, most likely 6’3, and claims to never have roided
Tristan Tate is 6'3 barefoot and is also juicing hard.
Look at pictures from his kickboxing days when he was natural, he had some muscle mass but still was quite lanky.

Face will always mog physique. Would you rather have margot robbie face with a flat ass and tits, or perect tits and ass but a downsydrom face?