How tf is this possible he gets mogged to oblivion by Amnesia and Arvid wtf
I mog Arvid (tiny tiny head on a tall body—too feminine as well), and amnesia looks too fake/plastic.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Chadlet666, \/orman and 1 other person
He is 5'9 and looks mediocre besides his coloring lmao
Then why is this attention coming my way and not theirs? Could it be I don’t know how to take a pic / angles? 👺

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
@assthetic Does this happen to you

• +1
Reactions: fuse and delusionalretard
Screenshot 20230822 090615 Samsung Internet

Chad in mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
god damn imagine having this face just to have a small cock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, aesthetic beauty, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Do I have a small cock? I’d post it, but I’d get banned
I would love to analyze your phallus
you can post it spoiler tags and mark it nsfw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, incel194012940, \/orman and 2 others
I would love to analyze your phallus
you can post it spoiler tags and mark it nsfw
Only if all mentions of my name got removed from this thread would I post it.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and StrangerDanger
Here’s a pic of me in harsh harsh lighting . I’m extremely tan btw so imagine like Italian tan with a10 blue eyes I just don’t have any good pics in
that lighting *
IMG 4975

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and zharupodrugu
Nigga had posted here too he does not look chad at all when you see his front. He has biting problem which make his chin look comical.

• Hmm...

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Master_Wanky, Offensive Bias and 9 others
Here’s a pic of me in harsh harsh lighting . I’m extremely tan btw so imagine like Italian tan with a10 blue eyes I just don’t have any good pics in
that lighting * View attachment 2394245
Nordic warrior pheno...

How bad did you look? Why were you incel?

• +1
Reactions: \/orman and indiedude1
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, \/orman, zharupodrugu and 3 others
that lighting * View attachment 2394245
Its frauded to death. I rember when he posted here and he did not look like this. You can see that he is using filters and his eye bags are soo blurry and soft. Everybody can fraud to chad and brag with Tinder result. But irl is completely different world exp with that manlet height.

Its frauded to death. I rember when he posted here and he did not look like this. You can see that he is using filters and his eye bags are soo blurry and soft. Everybody can fraud to chad and brag with Tinder result. But irl is completely different world.
If irl is different why do I have proof of people telling me I look better than this irl? I also have been looksmaxxing since the last pics I posted almost a year ago :))))) faggot

• +1
Its frauded to death. I rember when he posted here and he did not look like this. You can see that he is using filters and his eye bags are soo blurry and soft. Everybody can fraud to chad and brag with Tinder result. But irl is completely different world exp with that manlet height.
Why am I fighting you,
IMG 4974

Last edited:
  • Woah
I mog Arvid (tiny tiny head on a tall body—too feminine as well), and amnesia looks too fake/plastic.
Arvid would tower over you irl lmao what is this cope @LiterallyNightwing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, \/orman, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Arvid would tower over you irl lmao what is this cope @LiterallyNightwing
Yes he is tall as fuck, but I’m much stronger and more masculine looking.

• +1
Reactions: Chadlet666, \/orman and AsGoodAsItGets
Be gymmaxxed chadlite theorem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, \/orman, Deleted member 25377 and 1 other person
If irl is different why do I have proof of people telling me I look better than this irl? I also have been looksmaxxing since the last pics I posted almost a year ago :))))) faggot
You are doward grown which is reason you have that big ass chin in first place. You are using fillers for your gonials. + beard frauding.

Attachments

• 89FBEBD8-ECDC-4463-A1F1-BCE6DC8166BF.png
    89FBEBD8-ECDC-4463-A1F1-BCE6DC8166BF.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
niggas taller than 5'9 gonna cope so hard about this one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman, Deleted member 25377, zharupodrugu and 3 others
Why are you trying to get temple surgery when you can just grow your hair out?

• +1
Reactions: \/orman and try2beme
Post your complete Tinder profile with the pictures.

There is no way you would have so many attention where I live.

• JFL
Discord is lame as fuck what u expect

long hair is everything

@Prettyboy

obv some sort of sociopath, i cant even fathom treating anyone anything but respectfully. I have too good of manners and way too cofnlict avoidant to do anything liek op

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HentaiMaxxer, humanoidsub7, Chadlet666 and 10 others
Mirin effort, very insightful thread, Looks trumps All.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, humanoidsub7 and \/orman
Ova for us subhumanoids

Breaking Bad GIF by Maudit

Chads life is an entirely new realm of reality
this doesnt even make me feel bad because i cant even fathom it. its like asking me to describe what life after death is like. i'd leave out pissing on findomcucks if it were ever me in that situation though.

• So Sad
Reactions: Kamui
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, delusionalretard and StrangerDanger
long hair is everything

@Prettyboy

obv some sort of sociopath, i cant even fathom treating anyone anything but respectfully. I have too good of manners and way too cofnlict avoidant to do anything liek op
More like long hair and big chin.. chin is one of most important aspect of jawline. 90% chads have long ass chin.

This Nigga looks good but I am afraid, he is norwooding. He should invest his money NOW on a hair transplant before it‘s too late

Attachments

• IMG_3365.jpeg
    IMG_3365.jpeg
    932.2 KB · Views: 0
Eh, at least I’m not in the position of the sugar janny. Life could be worse.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, AsGoodAsItGets, \/orman and 5 others
18 (before I hit the gym and before 2nd puberty-late bloomer) to 26.View attachment 2394248View attachment 2394249
Lol you had bimax but you definitely don't mog arvid. He's like 4 inches taller than you has better health indicators and frame mogs as well as being gymcelled ontop

How tf is this possible he gets mogged to oblivion by Amnesia and Arvid wtf
They both have thousands of tinder dms etc lol.
They just don't really care to show them. Arvid gets a few hundred a day in Toronto lol.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman, RichardSpencel, ROTTING and 1 other person
I remember this guy also posted here on rating section he posted a girl who was acting like a dog for him wearning leash and all brutal shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SteveRogers, AsGoodAsItGets, \/orman and 1 other person
I remember this guy also posted here on rating section he posted a girl who was acting like a dog for him wearning leash and all brutal shit

Blackpilled again @Shieda_Kayn @HarrierDuBois
also cage at @reptiles

Why am I getting tagged on this ? I posted my pic on a normie server this guy constantly was shit talking because I said I was gonna get a lefort 3 which btw I have money I'm saving up I'm not rotting here I go on here because this is the last sane place on the Internet but what in there that I wrote is actually wrong that morph looks very good you would have to actively stupid to say the morph looks bad

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 3105
Never began if oldcels aren't paying you alot of money to piss on them or humiliate them

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, \/orman and Deleted member 3105
god damn imagine having this face just to have a small cock
View attachment 2394238

This is kinda evidence of the race pill though @Ascended posted a chad earlier this week and every 1 was rating him a MTn maximum but because he's white every 1 here rates him a chad I'm not discounting he looks good he has chad traits to many to count but this forum is selective when ever I've seen an ethnic here with the exact same traits they are criminally under rated.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger