Maybe weak chadlite but that’s pushing it tbh

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
Am I coping, or does he just not seem that good looking relative to the amount of attention he's getting? He's decent looking, but men paying him to humiliate them, him having multiple millionaire GFs, etc etc just sounds so far fetched. And I usually always believe things like this because I have first hand experience knowing that crazy shit can happen. Is he just lucky? Right place, right time? Where does he live?
he is way more GL than most guys and GL guys are rare as it is

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 6128, Pikabro and 1 other person

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Kamui, shortcel88 and 3 others
View attachment 2395361
You mean one of the biggest cities in the US Northeast?

LMAOOO AT THIS COPE. "muh his IPD is deficient by 0.56 milimiters, his collagen is 4.31% below average"...
Your autistic brain's coping mechanism is making that up. No normal human looks at him and thinks about IPD, collagen, and hair density. The most thirsted-after celebs have some weaknesses, because most of the population has a normal functioning brain.

And even then ur wrong about that
I’m actually getting more attention in Arizona and I’m right next to ASU one of the largest party schools in America, and here the average person is much better looking than the east coast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and \/orman
Downwardgrown, bad IPD, thin hair, not good collagen. He cannot be chad with those features… he is like strong HTN
If that’s the case then imagine what I could be after double jaw surgery, rhino, hair transplant, collagenmaxxing? I’m content with the attention I get irl now, and I’m going to settle with a beautiful rich woman, but when I’m in my 30s I’m going to ascend further beyond.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
If that’s the case then imagine what I could be after double jaw surgery, rhino, hair transplant, collagenmaxxing? I’m content with the attention I get irl now, and I’m going to settle with a beautiful rich woman, but when I’m in my 30s I’m going to ascend further beyond.
He’s trolling so you botch your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, \/orman and Deleted member 3105
Incel like attributes? Whos buying this type of thing?

Incel like attributes? Whos buying this type of thing?
Do you want me to record my convo with him? Lol he’s legit a 5ft3 actual incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 3105
Holy shit lifefuel, I facemog, height mog and physique mog.
And that’s before my fillers and HT which is slowly regrowing now, so will be reaping the benefits very soon with a fresh buzz cut which I’ll grow out to a hairstyle very similar to his.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, \/orman and Deleted member 3105
View attachment 2395361
You mean one of the biggest cities in the US Northeast?

LMAOOO AT THIS COPE. "muh his IPD is deficient by 0.56 milimiters, his collagen is 4.31% below average"...
Your autistic brain's coping mechanism is making that up. No normal human looks at him and thinks about IPD, collagen, and hair density. The most thirsted-after celebs have some weaknesses, because most of the population has a normal functioning brain.

And even then ur wrong about that
I never said that, it is you who is coping. I see guys daily who is much better looking, alas he cannot be chad 😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman
Tbh I would only get a hair transplant in your case. You are already gl enough to slay. But GL with jaw surgery if u decide to get it

Am I coping, or does he just not seem that good looking relative to the amount of attention he's getting? He's decent looking, but men paying him to humiliate them, him having multiple millionaire GFs, etc etc just sounds so far fetched. And I usually always believe things like this because I have first hand experience knowing that crazy shit can happen. Is he just lucky? Right place, right time? Where does he live?
No you are right. Guys is decent looking but I would not look twice if I saw him irl.

Seems like a lot of larping going on.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop, TechnoBoss, \/orman and 1 other person
I’m 5ft10 I have super long torso short limbs. My arms are like 16.5-16.75” lean. I weight about 160 in those pics
What’s your wingspan? Sounds like the opposite to me, I’m 6’ with a 6’3” wingspan and 15” arms jfl. They look huge purely due to being so lean.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
in theory...
that means jackshit if u don't LIFEmog
correct, but I have my own things that don’t concern looks as much, that mean more to me; my successful flooring business, 7 year long LTR with HTB/stacylite, being semi professional in my chosen sport etc.
also - I don’t mog facially, I didn’t realise just how good his eyes actually were, coupled with almost A10s vs my D10-C20s

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: \/orman and Deleted member 3105
correct, but I have my own things that don’t concern looks as much, that mean more to me; my successful flooring business, 7 year long LTR with HTB/stacylite, being semi professional in my chosen sport etc.
also - I don’t mog facially, I didn’t realise just how good his eyes actually were, coupled with almost A10s vs my D10-C20s
Facetune 22 08 2023 19 29 13

Just took this tonight. I’m going to get lip filler/under eye filler, jaw width filler

Screenshots of me texting a girl I know in real life who sees me everyday.
IMG 5003
IMG 4999
IMG 5004
IMG 5002

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, AsGoodAsItGets and SteveRogers
View attachment 2395914
Just took this tonight. I’m going to get lip filler/under eye filler, jaw width filler
Looks good here. I think you might be a case of IRL appeal. Some people just look much bettet IRL. Not that you look bad in photos.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman, RAITEIII and indiedude1
I mog Arvid (tiny tiny head on a tall body—too feminine as well), and amnesia looks too fake/plastic.
Lol talk shit about sweet amnesia or Arvid fraudvidson again and see what happens nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and \/orman
5’9 and average looking this is Lifefuel!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lethbridge, AsGoodAsItGets, \/orman and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 31942, SteveRogers and 1 other person
If I’m average why doesn’t everyone experience this?
No clue. I’m happy for you tho. U have overcome your many flaws to live a life many of us dream of having. Congrats man it’s more impressive then a 6’4 chad doing this

No clue. I’m happy for you tho. U have overcome your many flaws to live a life many of us dream of having. Congrats man it’s more impressive then a 6’4 chad doing this
If it’s you in your pic you have better bone structure than me , but normies don’t care about that. Coloring is 100x more important and you’ll always be a terrorist to 99% of white women :/

If it’s you in your pic you have better bone structure than me , but normies don’t care about that. Coloring is 100x more important and you’ll always be a terrorist to 99% of white women :/
I gave you props and you get butthurt. I slay white girls off tinder myself, so i have no issue giving average at best-looking guys like you props. Im genuinely happy for you because 5'9 and MTN at best=incel almost 99% of the time. Not tryna hate i love to see a fellow manlet win, especially a normie one at that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31942 and \/orman
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lethbridge, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 31942 and 2 others
I see guys who mog him to oblivion that doesn't get these "results"

It seems like a big LARP tbh

He is good-looking but far, far from chad
I mean he just gets good looking women here and tgere and does some gay fetish work. Is this that hard to believe? Those gl women have to date SOMEONE. And insecure people pay for weird degrading shit all the time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and \/orman
Jaw jutting and phone app filters. If Im allowed to do that I would be rated high.
Not jutting my jaw and not using any filter. Also, most of those events happened irl. I don’t even use dating apps anymore.

Idc about her. She’s just in my life to boost my ego and send me money
why are you texting a girl about shit like this, you sound like a faggot

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
jacob elordi is hotter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
Highlights yay or nay?
Facetune 26 08 2023 18 53 28

Rare actor phenotype

:feelsrope:

In case it's not clear enough:

He's 5'9. Autistic. Works at a grocery store. Lives in his mom's house.

But he could just open up tinder, date a rich girl and be set for life :lul:
"muh NT bro"

Bro, I just got finished reading all this and what the fuck @indiedude1

Please tell me how you got insurance to cover a jaw surgery for chad like jaw like yours @indiedude1

@indiedude1 schizo high mtn rat
I mog you
Screenshot 20240206 182512 Discord

@ccwarrior he looks like shit jawless shit eye area JFL

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself