I refuse to be a functioning member of society after reading this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HentaiMaxxer, humanoidsub7, \/orman and 4 others
You are doward grown which is reason you have that big ass chin in first place. You are using fillers for your gonials. + beard frauding.
That is me before I hit puberty pretty much. I’m extremely forward grown mate. I also did not get fillers EVER.
IMG 4619

Attachments

• IMG_4711.png
    IMG_4711.png
    6.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman
blue collar construction worker borderline meth addict pheno

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, TUSSELEIF, Sexually Disabled and 1 other person
blue collar construction worker borderline meth addict pheno
Probably the most innacurate description of me ever. people refer to me as Ken irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and \/orman
Probably the most innacurate description of me ever. people refer to me as Ken irl
you look like your name is Trent and you sell cigarettes to high schoolers out of a 1995 pontiac

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cvzvvc, AsGoodAsItGets, \/orman and 1 other person

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman and Slayer
@indiedude1 can u dm ur discord

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, TechnoBoss, Chadlet666 and 6 others
Blackpilled again @Shieda_Kayn @HarrierDuBois
also cage at @reptiles

Bro I just read this thread due to this discord guy asking me to read it my god what is this this wierd shit I posted my pics on an normie server without any context only to be screen shotted by a homo sexual by the way op writes this thread by a man that loves to piss on old homosexuals story of my life literally black pilled again and you have fuckers here sucking this guy's dick.

Like what does this do ? Are you trying to live on through this guy

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and StrangerDanger
Bro I just read this thread due to this discord guy asking me to read it my god what is this this wierd shit I posted my pics on an normie server without any context only to be screen shotted by a homo sexual by the way op writes this thread by a man that loves to piss on old homosexuals story of my life literally black pilled again and you have fuckers here sucking this guy's dick.

Like what does this do ? Are you trying to live on through this guy
Yes we live through this guy as you live through your Indian morphs
he caught you in the crossfire red handed by accident kind of embarrasing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, \/orman and delusionalretard
Yes we live through this guy as you live through your Indian morphs
he caught you in the crossfire red handed by accident kind of embarrasing

I didn't make that morph the other guy linoob did but I morph because I'm interested in this topic I posted on a discord server that I hadn't visited for months I even forgot the discord existed I wasn't expecting to get screen shotted and to be posted onto this homosexual thread.

And even if I was jacking of to my own morphs which I wasn't that's still me I'm not dick sucking 1 else like your doing but again it's not homosexual at all

I didn't make that morph the other guy linoob did but I morph because I'm interested in this topic I posted on a discord server that I hadn't visited for months I even forgot the discord existed I wasn't expecting to get screen shotted and to be posted onto this homosexual thread.

And even if I was jacking of to my own morphs which I wasn't that's still me I'm not dick sucking 1 else like your doing but again it's not homosexual at all
I am not dick sucking I just say I wanted to see his phallus in order to analyze it, its nothing personal its from a detached perspective that I am analysing from, dont act like I am gay when you are posting your face to other homosexuals filled with a bunch of Kens and Bogdanoffs in a plastic surgery server to farm validation from other men cause you obviously knew you wouldnt get any good knowledge from bluepilled normies anyways so you posted it purely out of homosexual desires and you were caught redhanded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, incel194012940, AsGoodAsItGets and 5 others

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, humanoidsub7, \/orman and 1 other person
I am not dick sucking I just say I wanted to see his phallus in order to analyze it, its nothing personal its from a detached perspective that I am analysing from, dont act like I am gay when you are posting your face to other homosexuals filled with a bunch of Kens and Bogdanoffs in a plastic surgery server to farm validation from other men cause you obviously knew you wouldnt get any good knowledge from bluepilled normies anyways so you posted it purely out of homosexual desires and you were caught redhanded

This guy literally posted about pissing on gay niggers his own words and I posted on there to cause arguments I do that a lot of tiktok don't act like you know me or what I post.

When you don't even have most of the context

Nigga I just saw some ugly ass retard crying about how ugly he was and screenshotted it. Not that deep

As for the thread, I made it because not only is that guy's life the best blackpill I've seen on the wild (5'9 grocery store worker who lives with his mom slaying models), but he's also a BDD autistic looksmaxxer obsessed with UEE and maxilla and collagen. I had to share that fucking absurdity.

Show the screen shot where I called him ugly I said he was a htn and he looked good I said he wasn't chad though.

Download 22

This is a Chad I didn't fall op ugly though show the screen shot m8

• +1
This guy literally posted about pissing on gay niggers his own words and I posted on there to cause arguments I do that a lot of tiktok don't act like you know me or what I post.

When you don't even have most of the context
yes I saw the context in the screenshot he posted, look at how degrading it is. you must have some kind of self hate kink fetish thingy going, only god knows what. only a homosexual person with such a fetish would post in a plastic surgery server with other homosexual dudes. reminds me of cuckolds. you were not there to cause arguments youre not a troll this is not a troll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, AsGoodAsItGets, SurgeryEnjoyer and 2 others
yes I saw the context in the screenshot he posted, look at how degrading it is. you must have some kind of self hate kink fetish thingy going, only god knows what. only a homosexual person with such a fetish would post in a plastic surgery server with other homosexual dudes. reminds me of cuckolds. you were not there to cause arguments youre not a troll this is not a troll
View attachment 2395203

First of all it wasn't all dudes it had women more assumptions and my post there was just to cope I wasn't looking for validation from other men look at the entire convo in context I even said I needed lefort 3 but yeah bro it's very homosexual also even if I was jacking myself of that's me I'm sucking my own cock

lifefuel for manlets

• +1
Reactions: \/orman and Deleted member 3105
First of all it wasn't all dudes it had women more assumptions and my post there was just to cope I wasn't looking for validation from other men look at the entire convo in context I even said I needed lefort 3 but yeah bro it's very homosexual also even if I was jacking myself of that's me I'm sucking my own cock
yes you were looking for a validation you were testing your hypothesis (your morphs) on the general populace (the normies in plastic surgery discord) in order to verify your potential, sounds pretty fucking gay to me. why would you otherwise discuss lefort 3 and other humilating evolutionary defeatist thoughts with those normies. it is some homosexual fantasy of humilation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, AsGoodAsItGets, SurgeryEnjoyer and 2 others
yes you were looking for a validation you were testing your hypothesis (your morphs) on the general populace (the normies in plastic surgery discord) in order to verify your potential, sounds pretty fucking gay to me. why would you otherwise discuss lefort 3 and other humilating evolutionary defeatist thoughts with those normies. it is some homosexual fantasy of humilation

Look at the rest of the convo I wasn't testing anything I was pointing how god fucked me over this isn't homosexuality and I told them straight up what was needed the other guy then started shit with me not the other way around let not buleat around the bush here

Look at the rest of the convo I wasn't testing anything I was pointing how god fucked me over this isn't homosexuality and I told them straight up what was needed the other guy then started shit with me not the other way around let not buleat around the bush here
you havent realized it yet but you have problematic sexual behaviour, you are a defeatist and love to get humilated as you said yourself with how god fucked you over. you just want to get stomped on socially by the other homosexuals in that discord server by acting like a sperg talking about neurocraniums, proganthism and nasions you love it you love social death and you love being picked on as if you were talking with natural selection face to face your a cuck you need to realzie it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, incel194012940, AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others
you havent realized it yet but you have problematic sexual behaviour, you are a defeatist and love to get humilated as you said yourself with how god fucked you over. you just want to get stomped on socially by the other homosexuals in that discord server by acting like a sperg talking about neurocraniums, proganthism and nasions you love it you love social death and you love being picked on as if you were talking with natural selection face to face your a cuck you need to realzie it

I love the spinning off narratives I know nothing about these niggers that post was a lamentation and also to cause arguments for the sake of it I mean I can show you my tiktok it's filled with autistic content.

But I'm not into others talking shit about me I don't care who the fuck you are if I feel like some ones insulting I will insult back at the same time I'm not delusional I've been on here for 5 years I know what makes a face attractive back to front I know my face and I'm not at there level I may never be there level but I can get to that morphs level.

But understand the context I posted on there to cause arguments, and also because I had no context for it it's 1 server I have put of 5 to 6 others.

Don't care because the type of dude who worries about uee on a woman isn't actually able to experience life as a human.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I love the spinning off narratives I know nothing about these niggers that post was a lamentation and also to cause arguments for the sake of it I mean I can show you my tiktok it's filled with autistic content.

But I'm not into others talking shit about me I don't care who the fuck you are if I feel like some ones insulting I will insult back at the same time I'm not delusional I've been on here for 5 years I know what makes a face attractive back to front I know my face and I'm not at there level I may never be there level but I can get to that morphs level.

But understand the context I posted on there to cause arguments, and also because I had no context for it it's 1 server I have put of 5 to 6 others.
only way you can save yourself from this total humilation is to post your tiktok content and only then will i believe you, the conversation in OP has revelead a side to you i never expected and i am deeply dissapointed in you. you were once a beacon shining bright for looksmax but look at what you have become, what happend to you? did they perform on lobotomy or castrated you with a bunch of medication i fucking hate big pharma for doing this you were a great user once that @Preston spoke highly of but look at you now how far the mighty have fallen the context is clear either youre homosexual or youre a cuck or youre mentally ill pick your poision

• +1
Reactions: fuse

Last edited:
only way you can save yourself from this total humilation is to post your tiktok content and only then will i believe you, the conversation in OP has revelead a side to you i never expected and i am deeply dissapointed in you. you were once a beacon shining bright for looksmax but look at what you have become, what happend to you? did they perform on lobotomy or castrated you with a bunch of medication i fucking hate big pharma for doing this you were a great user once that @Preston spoke highly of but look at you now how far the mighty have fallen the context is clear either youre homosexual or youre a cuck or youre mentally ill pick your poision

There's way to many to screen shot if you doubt my ability to rile ppl up just check the comments my name is getrippediemirin

• JFL
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
his facial structure is so uncannily close to what the men in my family look like I think we might be related.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
his facial structure is so uncannily close to what the men in my family look like I think we might be related.
When I saw his brow I actually thought of you.

• JFL
Reactions: Orc
There's way to many to screen shot if you doubt my ability to rile ppl up just check the comments my name is getrippediemirin

this sums it all up, it is clear now. you are a victim of chinese psyops youve been brainwashed by tiktok for far too long its absolutely over for your brain its been fried like a shrimp on a strayan barbeque its fucking depleted its worse than the frontal lobotomy leonardo dicaprio recieved in shutter island its worse than the damage a 12 gauge does to your brain from half a meters distance its so over they got you the chinese got you you basically have a tiny little yellow winnie pooh controlling your brain now no wonder, you are not an intellectual, a free thinker that you used to be now you just consume easily 30 second digested media for mentally challanged normans and their algorithms has brainwashed you into abandon your free thinking no wonder you came across of homosexual in op post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and Deleted member 22627
That title was a mouthful wasn't it? Well buckle up now buddy boyo, because this is the most unbelievable shit I've come across yet.

It all started when I was looking for more surgery cases and came across this discord server..

View attachment 2393604

To my surprise, unlike it's soydit counterpart, it was full of retardeness, looksmaxxing and incel lingo... which provided me with some solid cagefuel :feelskek:

View attachment 2393617
View attachment 2393631
View attachment 2393675 View attachment 2393627
View attachment 2393621View attachment 2393622View attachment 2393624

However, while laughing my ass off at the weird subhumans that frequented that server, I came across one active user that stood out...

View attachment 2393653

He was called Eric Leavitt (Toxic) and had an absolute chad as his pfp. I couldn't believe those words were coming out of that guys' mouth, so I had to further investigate.

View attachment 2393657 View attachment 2393686
View attachment 2393661 View attachment 2393659 View attachment 2393688

View attachment 2393667 View attachment 2393673

View attachment 2393687View attachment 2393681

View attachment 2393665 View attachment 2393665View attachment 2393665

Am I hallucinating? Is this an alternate universe? Someone pinch me.

This top 0.001% movie star, pussy tearer terachad is sitting in an incel server talking about canthal tilt and maxillary projection, planning to get bimax, rhino, fat grafting and temple reconstruction?

Something must've been wrong with this guy, is what I thought. I had to cope, so I kept looking around... which was my biggest mistake. This guy not only showed his pictures and surgery plans on that server... but also shared bits of his life.

Jerma925 after looksmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 3105
When I saw his brow I actually thought of you.
he even has the pointy banana jaw and negative hooding with the same coloration, same shit hairline too.

Post pic of you
site gets indexed by google + there's several research agencies using it as subject material so I don't post my face publicly, we can dm though.

Guys, keep in mind that this is about a weak Chad who is not that tall and has a kind of autistic personality, and actually everyone is surprised because it's not common for Chad to tell about his life inside an incel bubble, now imagine one strong Chad very tall and with a much more NT personality (which surely must exist somewhere in the world)... It would be brutal on an absurd level...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SteveRogers, p0lishsubhuman, AsGoodAsItGets and 6 others

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, \/orman, SurgeryEnjoyer and 2 others

Last edited:
How do you circumvent your autism? Can you hide it when talking to ppl irl?

I see guys who mog him to oblivion that doesn't get these "results"

It seems like a big LARP tbh

He is good-looking but far, far from chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: \/orman, tombradylover, Deleted member 25377 and 3 others
Seems like short height is so detrimental that even that guy ended up in a plastic surgery server.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, \/orman, SurgeryEnjoyer and 2 others

I also see guys prettier than him who don't have these results, I think everything he posted was everything cool that happened in his life causing an effect of having a lot more cool things happening and that the ones he showed were just a few, and he also seems to have a dark triad personality, which with his appearance generates a lot more events in his life...

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, tombradylover, Master_Wanky and 3 others

Last edited:
I also see guys prettier than him who don't have these results, I think everything he posted was everything cool that happened in his life causing an effect of having a lot more cool things happening and that the ones he showed were just a few, and he also seems to have a dark triad personality, which with his appearance generates a lot more events in his life...
he needs thicker brows, denser hair (thinning / receding), less downgrown jaw and better IPD

but no doubt with his current looks he can attract a ton of girls. there are just some things posted that are obvious LARPs

Last edited:
TINDER

View attachment 2393807 View attachment 2393808
  • 2765 likes
  • Most of them messaging him first
  • Going out with a new girl every day

SUGAR DADDIES

View attachment 2393809 View attachment 2393810 View attachment 2393811

View attachment 2393815
View attachment 2393816
This motherfucker has several old dudes who are in love with him and pay him a fortune to humiliate them. He gets $15k an year from one of them alone.

WORK

View attachment 2393817View attachment 2393818

View attachment 2393819 View attachment 2393820

WOMEN

View attachment 2393821

A milf fell in love with him and wanted to fuck him the second she saw how he looked in person, despite being in a 12 year old marriage.

View attachment 2393822View attachment 2393823View attachment 2393824

He made a model insecure about how she looked. Then, he broke up with her because she had too much upper eyelid exposure.

View attachment 2393825View attachment 2393826

Goth chick broke down after getting dumped.

View attachment 2393827

Pulled a millionaire foid.

View attachment 2393829View attachment 2393830 View attachment 2393831 View attachment 2393828

... And it keeps going. More and more model exes.

I'm not continuing this thread, so it ends here
sounds similar to my bros chadlife right now.

This guy had some surgeries tho. like bimax, I remember seeing his rate me before and after threads on here.

No coping on my watch boyo, I'm here to forcefeed you a nuclear blackpill :blackpill:

What I posted is a fraction of what he's posted on discord. Why would that motherfucker fake some things but not others? Why would he spend time to create fake 20+ Facebook profiles to fake conversations while he's verifiable slaying in other occasions?
My boy, I live in the blackpill capital and I’m getting forcefed nuclear blackpills on the daily

Every time I go to the gym there is at least one or two guys who mog this guy to dust. 6’4 legit chadlites with better collagen, better jaw, better eyes, better hair, better everything.

And I can guarantee u most of them don’t have random people writing them that they have “chad like features compared to my incel-like attributes” 😂😂😂😅

Yup, either this is a big larp, or this world and the current market will forever continue to confuse me, or it’s his location. He’s far from gl enough to be getting this kind of treatment, he looks like some hillbilly. I doubt he’d get this treatment in Germanic Europe

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: \/orman, Deleted member 21661 and Deleted member 22623

Last edited:
  • +1
Yup, either this is a big larp, or this world and the current market will forever continue to confuse me, or it’s his location. He’s far from gl enough to be getting this kind of treatment, he looks like some hillbilly. I doubt he’d get this treatment in Germanic Europe
Probably it’s his location if anything. At least in Scandinavian capitals he would just be a good-looking guy.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF