84% of women reported wanting a taller partner. Shorter women tended to be more dissatisfied with their height (with 45% of women wanting to be taller

ChadpreetMaxxer

ChadpreetMaxxer

The Blackpill godfather of uncomfortable truths.

84% of women reported wanting a taller partner. Shorter women tended to be more dissatisfied with their height (with 45% of women wanting to be taller), believing they were treated worse compared to taller women.

"Women in the 170 to 180 cm range are treated better than shorter women.
Source: the modeling industry"

"Sh***** women believing that they get treated worse, because of their height makes me laugh so much. In what world are those types of women treated worse than their bigger counterparts?

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. Maybe they see themselves as smaller men in spirit, because as we all know short men wear the brunt of such abuse in this world."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, ErbCel, subhuman incel and 5 others
Short women know they are inferior deep down too

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, subhuman incel, BoneDensity and 3 others

84% of women reported wanting a taller partner. Shorter women tended to be more dissatisfied with their height (with 45% of women wanting to be taller), believing they were treated worse compared to taller women.

View attachment 1938705

"Women in the 170 to 180 cm range are treated better than shorter women.
Source: the modeling industry"

"Sh***** women believing that they get treated worse, because of their height makes me laugh so much. In what world are those types of women treated worse than their bigger counterparts?

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. Maybe they see themselves as smaller men in spirit, because as we all know short men wear the brunt of such abuse in this world."
Tall Queen:
Model Dancing GIF

Short Queen:
Dog Easter GIF

:feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, BoneDensity and vaninskybird
have you met woman taller than you? it's brutal. even if you are nude and have a AK47 in your hand, they won't notice your existence.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, ItsOver999, Dystopian and 7 others
More guys are competing for short women than for tall women
I always tried going for goodlooking short women when I went to clubs but they never co operated with me

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, BoneDensity, Psychophilly and 1 other person
tall women tend to be trannies, especially if they're above 169 cm (5'6.5)
95% chance a woman is a tranny if she's 5'7 and taller

you guys are simping for men. Ideal female height is 5'3-5'6

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Water is wet

I thought you we're going to provide an analysis but you just wrote an essay

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
have you met woman taller than you? it's brutal. even if you are nude and have a AK47 in your hand, they won't notice your existence.
Actually, I even slept with one, and actually had "some" success with taller women (not leading to sex). So, it is NOT always true. :feelsokman:

But yeah, women are still height-fascists. A lot of things must come by accident if you want to shag a woman taller than yourself.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Psychophilly
More guys are competing for short women than for tall women
I always tried going for goodlooking short women when I went to clubs but they never co operated with me
ironically short woman is more narcy and hard to get. they care more about height for some reason.
i had cases where she was like 2 head below me and still called me short jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Artemis
tall women tend to be trannies, especially if they're above 169 cm (5'6.5)
95% chance a woman is a tranny if she's 5'7 and taller

you guys are simping for men. Ideal female height is 5'3-5'6
Your future sons fate:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
Most tall "women" that you guys like are fucking trannies. You won't be able to reproduce them jfl. 5'6 is ideal
Massive cope. My sister is 5'11 at 13 years old. The new generation is just taller , simple as.

• +1
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer
Kinda gets me going tbh

Fuck short bitches minimum 5'7 unless they're a legit Stacy

Fuck short bitches minimum 5'7 unless they're a legit Stacy
The average height for women around the WORLD is 5'3 and the average woman is a 5/10 becky. Good luck homeboy

Actually, I even slept with one, and actually had "some" success with taller women (not leading to sex). So, it is NOT always true. :feelsokman:

But yeah, women are still height-fascists. A lot of things must come by accident if you want to shag a woman taller than yourself.
You need to exploit the insecurities of tall women. I banged one three inches taller than me by doing this.

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis