9/10 19yrold italian girl thinks im gonna marry her and save her from her abusive ex

That whore is arab herself
Nigga cant accept that an arab is ruining his women 🤣🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Messar, PrinceLuenLeoncur, borntosuffer and 2 others

Talking to this 9/10 italian girl whos ex keeps beating her up and she thinks im gonna marry her and take her to safety

View attachment 3226897

I Dont even wanna fuck or nudes just here for entertainment, this bitch fr thinks i want her

View attachment 3226910

Her bf beat her up for talking to me and got all her accs but she gave me her gmail to talk to her behind his back JFL

PM me pics of this so-called 9/10. :ogre:

Talking to this 9/10 italian girl whos ex keeps beating her up and she thinks im gonna marry her and take her to safety

View attachment 3226897

I Dont even wanna fuck or nudes just here for entertainment, this bitch fr thinks i want her

View attachment 3226910

Her bf beat her up for talking to me and got all her accs but she gave me her gmail to talk to her behind his back JFL

Oh wtf jullie spreken gewoon Nederlands. :feelsohh::feelsohh:

Bitch committed zina and still thinks she's a good person. In Minecraft maybe.
Idk why this bitch said zina like shes not fucking catholic italian whore

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and Gengar
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, drimprovement, borntosuffer and 1 other person
Nigga tagged 50k posts and 30k posts incels

0 slays between every nigga in this thread the cope is unreal
there were married users who had 20k+ posts on the forum

slays don't mean shit when such subhumans slayed more than the entire forum combined:
low tier hatebait
not bait more like reality also aren't you an Arab-lover yourself?
Idk why this bitch said zina like shes not fucking catholic italian whore
Maybe cuz she's Italian from the slums of Rabat? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

tale as old as time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Messar, IBlameEveryoneElse, borntosuffer and 9 others

slays don't mean shit when such subhumans slayed more than the entire forum combined:

I like how MUSLIMS handle women but you can say jws and mormons as well.
I don’t like arabs much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and hopecel

post your slays then nigga

accept it boyo

Islam is taking over your women
she's obviously Muslim already :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: and why would it be flex to convert an utter whore yakhi? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: isn't that a bit cucked? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

meanwhile your actual Muslim trad waifus with hijab are on every dating app :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: looking for a foreign long-term partner :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and FutureSlayer
where are you from

she's obviously Muslim already :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: and why would it be flex to convert an utter whore yakhi? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: isn't that a bit cucked? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

meanwhile your actual Muslim trad waifus with hijab are on every dating app :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: looking for a foreign long-term partner :feelsbadman:
idk why is he flexing that chubby brownie like it’s an hidden gem

Christian women are indeed whores not my fault you white niggas cant control your women

Cope nigga show me 1 white women after age of 15 whos not a whore and ill show you 100 virgin muslims

• JFL
Christian women are indeed whores not my fault you white niggas cant control your women

Cope nigga show me 1 white women after age of 15 whos not a whore and ill show you 100 virgin muslims
how does she know that zizza shit then:feelskek:

Copecel is copemaxxing in every thread it seems. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL

View attachment 3226897

View attachment 3226910

I am larping as I say this but I’m somewhat in the same predicament. 18 high MTB Italian girl I talked to on and off for 2 years still trying to converse since her ex left her and she is contemplating suicide and is “depressed”. She talked to me since I just turned 15 and just slutted herself out to me so I got attached easily. I know nothing good will come out of it since we’ve been through this like 3 times now. She’s just using you to talk to escape she doesn’t actually like you. You’re an orbiter just like me, even if we don’t want to admit it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back