9/10 19yrold italian girl thinks im gonna marry her and save her from her abusive ex

I like how MUSLIMS handle women but you can say jws and mormons as well.
I don’t like arabs much
all I see in the West and in Russia is Muslim betabuxxers marrying white roasties with two-digit body count which is considered cuckoldry when a christcuck does that

"Muslims" are equal cucks as Christians
Christian women are indeed whores not my fault you white niggas cant control your women
I'm not white also actual Christian women are conservative not everyone who's Jewropean is Christian
Cope nigga show me 1 white women after age of 15 whos not a whore and ill show you 100 virgin muslims
virginity doesn't mean shit, I know virgins who sent nudes online

Muslim women are also whores jfl look at Turkey

the only actual Muslims left are rural Caucasians
post your slays then nigga
I don't slay but I could if I wanted to also I have had a Muslim (as if that matters) JB from Azerbaijan simping for me and she sent me her location :lul::lul: she sent me thirsty messages like few days after Ramadan and you cope here that Muslim girls aren't whores. Give them the Internet connection and they will become.

and it's pathetic that you speak about religion and shit and provoke christcucks here which shows your insecurities, sir

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I am larping as I say this but I’m somewhat in the same predicament. 18 high MTB Italian girl I talked to on and off for 2 years still trying to converse since her ex left her and she is contemplating suicide and is “depressed”. She talked to me since I just turned 15 and just slutted herself out to me so I got attached easily. I know nothing good will come out of it since we’ve been through this like 3 times now. She’s just using you to talk to escape she doesn’t actually like you. You’re an orbiter just like me, even if we don’t want to admit it.
We are not the same nigga, her ex beats her for talking to me meanwhile you orbit some used up whore, i just enjoy women suffering

all I see in the West and in Russia is Muslim betabuxxers marrying white roasties with two-digit body count which is considered cuckoldry when a christcuck does that

I'm not white also actual Christian women are conservative not everyone who's Jewropean is Christian

I don't slay but I could if I wanted to also I have had a Muslim (as if that matters) JB from Azerbaijan simping for me and she sent me her location :lul::lul: she sent me thirsty messages like few days after Ramadan and you cope here that Muslim girls aren't whores. Give them the Internet connection and they will become.

and it's pathetic that you speak about religion and shit and provoke christcucks here which shows your insecurities, sir
im not reading this nigga

• JFL

Nigga had a bitch online simping for him and thinks he can slay just lol

no italian types like that, she used the caps like gpt does. over for you, this foids is larping
does italian pussy feel tight? I know italian women are whores but i wonder if my arab cock will enjoy it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, nofap and hopecel
We are not the same nigga, her ex beats her for talking to me meanwhile you orbit some used up whore, i just enjoy women suffering
we’re the same nigga just keep larping boyo. The block button and other women exist that you can abuse like her bf does. Its more fun too.

Copecel is copemaxxing in every thread it seems. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
do you unironically think some random Italian becky knows your Islamic terminology? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: it's over for this forum tbh

I've seen some turbo whore 'snowbunny' on insta claiming that she's from Portugal but when I searched her name I realised she's a Turk living in Portugal :feelsrope::feelsrope: why are ethnic sisters ashamed of their roots, sir?
Nigga had a bitch online simping for him and thinks he can slay just lol
I mean I received nudes from numerous women they all wanted me

that girls wasn't a bitch she was HQ and possibly a virgin she just liked my looks and style and personality I guess

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and FutureSlayer
do you unironically think some random Italian becky knows your Islamic terminology? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: it's over for this forum tbh

I've seen some turbo whore 'snowbunny' on insta claiming that she's from Portugal but when I searched her name I realised she's a Turk living in Portugal :feelsrope::feelsrope: why are ethnic sisters ashamed of their roots, sir?

I mean I received nudes from numerous women they all wanted me

that girls wasn't a bitch she was HQ and possibly a virgin she just liked my looks and style and personality I guess
You are a gigachad nigga, you got some nudes from girls online

Total slayer

we’re the same nigga just keep larping boyo. The block button and other women exist that you can abuse like her bf does. Its more fun too.
I have a turkish gf keep coping

Use that whore for entertainment or cut her off

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel

Part of Italy was conquered by Arabs so it's not too far-fetched they left a mark there.

And because tons of self-hating deathnik foids exist, because they live in an eurocentric world. Tbh it's very cucked but don't think all foids are like that. But at the same time.. there's also tons of self-hating white foids, that's why they race-mix.

Part of Italy was conquered by Arabs so it's not too far-fetched they left a mark there.

And because tons of self-hating deathnik foids exist, because they live in an eurocentric world. Tbh it's very cucked but don't think all foids are like that. But at the same time.. there's also tons of self-hating white foids, that's why they race-mix.
bro there’s no way even a southern italian knows shit about muslims terms. trust me:feelskek:

• +1

Im against race mixing but its just a reality in this world, anti racism is ruining genetics

• JFL
bro there’s no way even a southern italian knows shit about muslims terms. trust me:feelskek:
Southern Italy was exactly the part that was conquered by Arab Islamics. They even look Arab-tier from what I hear, so why is it weird to assume someone from there would know Arabic/Islamic terminology?

Southern Italy was exactly the part that was conquered by Arab Islamics. They even look Arab-tier from what I hear, so why is it weird to assume someone from there would know Arabic/Islamic terminology?
yea that’s why I said even southerns dont’t know shit about muslims, they’re hardcore catholics unlike the northerns, they beat muslums in public and such

Im against race mixing but its just a reality in this world, anti racism is ruining genetics
I'm against race-mixing as well. It's only a reality in the west, to be honest. Most people still prefer their own, I see it in couples too.

yea that’s why I said even southerns dont’t know shit about muslims, they’re hardcore catholics unlike the northerns, they beat muslums in public and such
Brootal. They are avenging their ancestors. :p

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Brootal. They are avenging their ancestors. :p
Yea kinda. Most of the mess of arab gangs is done in the north where italians are atheist and faggots

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Yea kinda. Most of the mess of arab gangs is done in the north where italians are atheist and faggots
I didn't even know there were ethnic gangs in Italy. :lul: What do they even do there?

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Italy will soon be islamic

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hopecel and Gengar

Talking to this 9/10 italian girl whos ex keeps beating her up and she thinks im gonna marry her and take her to safety

View attachment 3226897

I Dont even wanna fuck or nudes just here for entertainment, this bitch fr thinks i want her

View attachment 3226910

Her bf beat her up for talking to me and got all her accs but she gave me her gmail to talk to her behind his back JFL

Dont date a girl who has been in an abusive relationship it just say low self esteem. TBH i could never respect a girl who had been in an abusive relationship it shows u have no self respect.

• +1
I know Muslim girls irl and I doubt even they know about that stuff jfl
it doesn't mean shit nobody of them knows anything that deep in Islam

I've never heard for zina until just before, the only concepts I heard of are haram/halal and taqiyya
water
You sleep with no women nigga u have 6k posts in 1 yr
I literally said I don't? I'm waiting for the right one I'm not wasting my semen on literal sluts like you do :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
because it's uncommon

I can guarantee you that majority of 20 yo girls from Albania or Bosnia have no clue what that concept is let alone "Christian" roasties from ITALY :feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
I didn't even know there were ethnic gangs in Italy. :lul: What do they even do there?
They beat young whites, rape girls, trade drugs etc.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
There are ethnic gangs all over Europe because of the retarded immigration policy of the last decade.

• +1
I know Muslim girls irl and I doubt even they know about that stuff jfl

I've never heard for zina until just before, the only concepts I heard of are haram/halal and taqiyya

water

I literally said I don't? I'm waiting for the right one I'm not wasting my semen on literal sluts like you do :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

because it's uncommon

I can guarantee you that majority of 20 yo girls from Albania or Bosnia have no clue what that concept is let alone "Christian" roasties from ITALY :feelsrope::feelsrope:
I literally said I don't? I'm waiting for the right one I'm not wasting my semen on literal sluts like you do

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ma sha Allah but caging how she looks like your average nafri basically. :ogre:
Elke non blonde in europa ziet er zelefde uit niks nieuws

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and hopecel
Dont date a girl who has been in an abusive relationship it just say low self esteem. TBH i could never respect a girl who had been in an abusive relationship it shows u have no self respect.
IM not dating her you fucking retard im literally playing her for entertainment i have a gf

• +1
Reactions: nofap

She could have Islamic friends and thus know the terms. I mean it's really autistic of you to know the term "taqiyya," only sfcels use that shit unironically. :feelskek:
TSHFD when? (Total self-hating foids death)
because it's uncommon

That's because Balkan countries are secular even if they are Islamic. When Arab jihadists went to Bosnia during the war, they were shocked at how secular the Bosnians were. They probably took a boat back to their own countries after seeing that. :lul:

• Hmm...

Are u from Azerbaijan bro?:ogre:

• +1
IM not dating her you fucking retard im literally playing her for entertainment i have a gf
I didnt say u where dating her u insecure angry little bitch. Ur either a black male, a shitskin or u have a tiny lil dick to hold so much anger. Fkin weirdo reaction.

• +1
Let's be honest, if she was a racist anti-immigrant you would have rated her 8.4. :hnghn:
No she’s average looking I’m not European or white

• +1
I didnt say u where dating her u insecure angry little bitch. Ur either a black male, a shitskin or u have a tiny lil dick to hold so much anger. Fkin weirdo reaction.
My dick is indeed tiny

But why is a nigga who simps for used up whores calling me a little bitch? You are not slaying her nigga just blocker her

• +1
There are ethnic gangs all over Europe because of the retarded immigration policy of the last decade.
There's no ethnic gangs in the Netherlands, tbh. Or I've never seen them. :ogre:

• +1
My dick is indeed tiny

But why is a nigga who simps for used up whores calling me a little bitch? You are not slaying her nigga just blocker her
Wht used up whore am I simping for? I dont simp for anybody I have no need to. Also the fact u used the term used up whore and ur scared of fucking them shows tht likely yh ur dick is tiny

There's no ethnic gangs in the Netherlands, tbh. Or I've never seen them. :ogre:
Nigga the whole netherlands is controlled by moroccon/turkish/albanian gangs

whites are insanely cucked here

• +1
Nigga the whole netherlands is controlled by moroccon/turkish/albanian gangs
How come I see none of that shit? I live in Rotterdam. :feelskek:

Maybe they leave me alone because I'm ethnic theory.

• +1

Talking to this 9/10 italian girl whos ex keeps beating her up and she thinks im gonna marry her and take her to safety

View attachment 3226897

I Dont even wanna fuck or nudes just here for entertainment, this bitch fr thinks i want her

View attachment 3226910

Her bf beat her up for talking to me and got all her accs but she gave me her gmail to talk to her behind his back JFL

is she muslim? Thought ITaly is catholid country

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back