Reactions: Deleted member 2486
dat vertical maxillary excess :ogre:

What an ascension ! 5 lbs of pure muscle !!! Wow ! :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Must be so hard to muscle up 95lbs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Gotta start somewhere. Respect to this guy for trying to make a change in his life.

Gotta start somewhere. Respect to this guy for trying to make a change in his life.
no he doesnt care. hes just status/moneymaxxing with yt. and hes does rightfully so anyways

no he doesnt care. hes just status/moneymaxxing with yt. and hes does rightfully so anyways
He should care.

I could pick up that midget bitch with one hand and crush his neck

Whats stopping me?

He should care.

I could pick up that midget bitch with one hand and crush his neck

Whats stopping me?
that he has hundreds of thousands of viewers and you're posting on repressed safe space for socially underdeveloped deadbeat narcy losers

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, BlackPillChad and Cretinous
that he has hundreds of thousands of viewers and you're posting on repressed safe space for socially underdeveloped deadbeat narcy losers
lambs to the slaughter, and so are you.

i didnt say i wasnt
Are you ashamed of yourself for rotting? Rotting is the last bastion of american freedom. Feel proud that you rotmogg the forum. You are the most free.

Are you ashamed of yourself for rotting? Rotting is the last bastion of american freedom. Feel proud that you rotmogg the forum. You are the most free.
im not rotting lmfao i just dont turn my comp off or log off on phone

go to uni 5 days a week, gymcel 2 hours 6 times a week and work part time 4 hrs

im not rotting lmfao i just dont turn my comp off or log off on phone

go to uni 5 days a week, gymcel 2 hours 6 times a week and work part time 4 hrs
Gymcelling 2 hours 6x a week is good shit bro. How do you deal with soreness? If I lift that much I get all fucked up.

Gymcelling 2 hours 6x a week is good shit bro. How do you deal with soreness? If I lift that much I get all fucked up.
i dont get sore anymore. if i feel too bad i go 3-4 for couple weeks then i up intensity but for the most part it doesn phase me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
i dont get sore anymore. if i feel too bad i go 3-4 for couple weeks then i up intensity but for the most part it doesn phase me
Slayer.
Natty gymcelling takes a long time when you’re over 6’5” but our overall potential is much higher. Keep at it bro. 230lbs 11% body fat or death.

Slayer.
Natty gymcelling takes a long time when you’re over 6’5” but our overall potential is much higher. Keep at it bro. 230lbs 11% body fat or death.
yeah bro. natty gains are underrated here cuz ppl dont know how to train or have ~10th percentile genetics

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 3962
yeah bro. natty gains are underrated here cuz ppl dont know how to train or have ~10th percentile genetics
Slow and steady wins the race. There are no shortcuts.

Holy shit his NCT

I still can not do a high bar muscle up ffs