90% of all anti-white hatred is just envy

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Compare the way non-whites talk about whites to the way feminists talk about men. It's the exact same bullshit 90% of the time. "Mah oppressive patriarchy/white supremacy!" "Mah sexism/racism!" "Mah male/white privilege!" "Men/Whites keep women/minorities under a glass ceiling via old boys network!" "Women/Minorities are disadvantaged because of "socially constructed" standards on what is sexy!"

Almost literally everything bad ethnics say about white people is almost word for word the same kind of bullshit feminists use to demonize all men in general.

The brutal reality and blackpill is that ethnics are just jealous. They wished they looked like us. They wished they were as desired as us. They wished they had the same intelligence as us (though ricecels are a noteworthy exception in this regard). They wished they had the same status and wealth as us. It's almost all just plain envy and jealousy.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, mojopin and CupOfCoffee
Compare the way non-whites talk about whites to the way feminists talk about men. It's the exact same bullshit 90% of the time. "Mah oppressive patriarchy/white supremacy!" "Mah sexism/racism!" "Mah male/white privilege!" "Men/Whites keep women/minorities under a glass ceiling via old boys network!" "Women/Minorities are disadvantaged because of "socially constructed" standards on what is sexy!"

Almost literally everything bad ethnics say about white people is almost word for word the same kind of bullshit feminists use to demonize all men in general.

The brutal reality and blackpill is that ethnics are just jealous. They wished they looked like us. They wished they were as desired as us. They wished they had the same intelligence as us (though ricecels are a noteworthy exception in this regard). They wished they had the same status and wealth as us. It's almost all just plain envy and jealousy.

yeah g white power

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
14/88

• +1
470.jpg

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 470
I’m also jealous of turning into a tomato every time I do normal things like walking out in the sun lmao

Attachments

• DC1444C1-12E4-494D-832F-357E8D9FE836.jpeg
    DC1444C1-12E4-494D-832F-357E8D9FE836.jpeg
    250.4 KB · Views: 35
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Ropemaxing
I’m also jealous of turning into a tomato every time I do normal things like walking out in the sun lmao
WHITEY BTFO

• +1
Damn, engaging with the ethneesells really made you change your tune.

Damn, engaging with the ethneesells really made you change your tune.

I already had this view for the most part even before joining the online incel/blackpill community. It's just so painfully obvious that ethnics just envy whites and hate on them for this.

752.jpg

Free emoji movie hentai punjabi torrent download 140p hold the mayo

• +1
i dont hate whites. i envy whites. pretending to like your own subhuman ethnic culture is cope.

i dont hate whites. i envy whites. pretending to like your own subhuman ethnic culture is cope.
I wish you werent banned on .is so I didnt have to hear this kind of shit on here

i thought you got banned. why did you leave?
I got myself banned by letting my inhib get low and breaking rules. I did it because some a girl said she wanted to be my gf and i got excited, but she said she did it to mess with me which I dont get since she would masturbate with me all the time over text which isnt messing with me?? Idk she used me I guess as a replacement for the guy who ghosted her and eventually came back

I got myself banned by letting my inhib get low and breaking rules. I did it because some a girl said she wanted to be my gf and i got excited, but she said she did it to mess with me which I dont get since she would masturbate with me all the time over text which isnt messing with me?? Idk she used me I guess as a replacement for the guy who ghosted her and eventually came back
oh ok fair enough

100% of all anti-black hatred is penis envy

• +1
Reactions: spark
100% of Indian hatred is Taj Mahal envy

100% Of Muslim ihatred is Based Masculine envy, the most powerful envy.

• +1
Reactions: Phad
the Japanese are a good example of ethnics

do women REALLY envy men though? it seems like they have genuine contempt for us rather than envy. women really do see most men as worthless subhumans. I don't think they envy us at all. I think they actually look down on us for real. btw I could care less if you think this is creepy.

do women REALLY envy men though? it seems like they have genuine contempt for us rather than envy. women really do see most men as worthless subhumans. I don't think they envy us at all. I think they actually look down on us for real. btw I could care less if you think this is creepy.

There are some women (though it's questionable how many) who have legit penis envy towards men. Like I heard one story of this girl who thought she was legit good at wrestling because a bunch of dudes trolled her by letting her win and then she challenged her ex-boyfriend for a match and got destroyed and felt like chit lol.

All of feminism for the most part is just penis envy. Like, I know a lot of it is just about money but there are plenty of feminists who are legit in massive amounts of denial about how superior men are. Women with penis envy are not a meme, they exist.