90% of the people here just want to drag you down with them

dragomaxxer

dragomaxxer

ascending to chadlite

Stop listening to random incel indians and ethnics full of rage telling you what you can or can't achieve with your looks, ur literally just making things worse for yourself. JFL at users here who don't even wash their face or shave or take general care of themselves yet claim that its over for them or other LTN's because they were simply made to be incel and theres no hope for them ascending.

Yeah you aren't gonna be Chad no shit but I assure you are going to be better off with a properly groomed haircut and shaved face without acne and not obese than if you continue being a nasty lazy musty bum rotting and just telling people that they won't ascend and that its over.

Actually pisses me off people complaining about their conditions and the hand they were dealt when they haven't put in any fucking effort to even maximize it.

Most of you aren't even incel on here just fucking volcel due to being lazy as fuck and letting random other volcels let you dictate your own self worth.

Unless ur literally deformed to the point where people think ur disabled on the street you can fucking ascend to MTN within a year and atleast lose your virginity.

or not, just feel sorry for yourself and keep jacking off and going back to scrolling on ratings section and telling people to kill themselves and that its over.

- this guy could easily not look like a musty ape if he wanted to

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ricochet, bleachmaxxer69, socialcel and 61 others
Nice thread, Christopherino!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thenumbersmason, mathis, user123456 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, thenumbersmason, Mewton and 5 others
every time i was about to go out with a girl this forum said "you will fail" and you wont guess what happend

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, DryAnoos, mathis and 2 others
every time i was about to go out with a girl this forum said "you will fail" and you wont guess what happend
negative feedback loop

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Gabo3575, mathis and 3 others
Unless ur literally deformed to the point where people think ur disabled on the street you can fucking ascend to MTN within a year and atleast lose your virginity.
Unless those pesky Anglo aging genes kick in.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
View attachment 2733153

Stop listening to random incel indians and ethnics full of rage telling you what you can or can't achieve with your looks, ur literally just making things worse for yourself. JFL at users here who don't even wash their face or shave or take general care of themselves yet claim that its over for them or other LTN's because they were simply made to be incel and theres no hope for them ascending.

Yeah you aren't gonna be Chad no shit but I assure you are going to be better off with a properly groomed haircut and shaved face without acne and not obese than if you continue being a nasty lazy musty bum rotting and just telling people that they won't ascend and that its over.

Actually pisses me off people complaining about their conditions and the hand they were dealt when they haven't put in any fucking effort to even maximize it.

Most of you aren't even incel on here just fucking volcel due to being lazy as fuck and letting random other volcels let you dictate your own self worth.

or not, just feel sorry for yourself and keep jacking off and going back to scrolling on ratings section and telling people to kill themselves and that its over.

View attachment 2733175 - this guy could easily not look like a musty ape if he wanted to
thats what i do im currently MTN bloatcelled but i cope with the fact that i could ascend to htn if i looksmaxxed which is what i came here to do but i got caught in the shitpost loop

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, N1666, WanderingBurro and 3 others
View attachment 2733153

View attachment 2733175 - this guy could

REDDIT.ORG

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Navnith, Deleted member 51465, JoshuaG and 8 others

wtf are you talking about? what makes you think the majority of users here dont softmaxx? only retard who acts like this is @Lebgfinal

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Exhibit A

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Larpingdalits.org

insane cope if you really think thats because of the forum

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: InnerVoid and dragomaxxer
Unless those pesky Anglo aging genes kick in.
a lot of men look better as they age as long as they actually take care of themselves, obviously not after they become 40+ but until then yes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Mr. Nobody and Graham
  • JFL
Reactions: Absi and russiancelreturns
Exhibit A

i agree, no such thing as an incel, only truecels exist
but OP said this is possible without surgery, which is absolutely bollocks innit

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Thebbcmaxxer
the mindset you described is more prevalent on incel.is not here my guy

• +1
Reactions: Navnith, aspiringexcel, LancasteR and 3 others
Exhibit A

was just reading this thread too, everyones given up lol. idk why they are here to just rot

wtf are you talking about? what makes you think the majority of users here dont softmaxx? only retard who acts like this is @Lebgfinal
Im not a retard im realistic

the mindset you described is more prevalent on incel.is not here my guy
thats true but its more relevant here by the day just look at most of the replies to rating threads

• +1
Reactions: seethe
was just reading this thread too, everyones given up lol. idk why they are here to just rot
I gave up because im ugly
What am i supposed to do when i look like this
IMG 3680

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and LancasteR
dnr but i agree with the title

keepcoping.org

ur in a looksmaxing community yet given up on looksmaxxing yourself?

i’m literally looksmaxxing nigga, you don’t know shit u low iq tiktokcel

but OP said this is possible without surgery, which is absolutely bollocks innit
im not against surgery, but the guys here wont even save up to hardmax they see no reason to, like i said they are lazy

thats true but its more relevant here by the day just look at most of the replies to rating threads
average replies, only time absurd replies are created is when an absolute subhuman posts, and its called "being real" buddy

Aka gaslighting
better to listen to someone that has not been inside this ecochamber of depression for as long as the dalits, its not gaslighting.

im not saying they are gonna be chad, not even htn.

but giving up is retarded, like ur actually a fucking loser if you give up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, yellowrice and Thebbcmaxxer
View attachment 2733153

View attachment 2733175 - this guy could easily not look like a musty ape if he wanted to
U are coping. Average male IRL IS rated htn here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 51465, Niksy and 2 others
Legit, so many Jeffries on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
i’m literally looksmaxxing nigga, you don’t know shit u low iq tiktokcel
keep coping boyo, i didnt literally mean you specifically dont looksmax, im saying the guys here that dont looksmax themselves yet complain they look like shit and wont ascend.

yeah im a tiktokcel you got me! ur really high iq bro

U are coping. Average male IRL IS rated htn here
average male irl doesn't end up here. and im not talking about average males im talking aobut the ltns that want to kill themselves and gave up

keep coping boyo, i didnt literally mean you specifically dont looksmax, im saying the guys here that dont looksmax themselves yet complain they look like shit and wont ascend.

yeah im a tiktokcel you got me! ur really high iq bro
only niggas who do that shit is lebg and badg

average male irl doesn't end up here. and im not talking about average males im talking aobut the ltns that want to kill themselves and gave up
I mean, average Joe that u see everyday is HTN by .org standards

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
I mean, average Joe that u see everyday is HTN by .org standards
thats the tiktokcel 12 year olds white broccoli hair, its either u get rated by these kids and get a higher rating or you get rated by the dalit inkwells and get told to kys

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
the only way to change your dating pool besides gym + skincare/haircare is surgery

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and Deleted member 51465
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and |Daddy_Zygos|
I agree with everything except this line
chad is almost impossible to reach since moving from each end of the bellcurve its exponentially harder as you get closer to being subhuman or being chad

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
I agree with everything except this line
ill copy n paste what i said in my thread to give you some clarity

btw real life htn/chadlite is chad, add height to that you are a chad, people here are stuck up on the psl system, but it isnt that accurate in real life, it become apparent when you have people on here saying sean o pry is mtn and some random htn in their school a chad, doesnt really add up

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, piec and dragomaxxer
ill copy n paste what i said in my thread to give you some clarity

btw real life htn/chadlite is chad, add height to that you are a chad, people here are stuck up on the psl system, but it isnt that accurate in real life, it become apparent when you have people on here saying sean o pry is mtn and some random htn in their school a chad, doesnt really add up
i agree with this, i specifically meant chad facially but yeah smv wise or just irl in general after you reach htn/chadlite with a good enough frame it changes to just fuckable or not

chill bruh, trends die, there's a large influx of new users from tiktok and ig and what not, let the trend die out and the site will be back to normalcy

i agree with this, i specifically meant chad facially but yeah smv wise or just irl in general after you reach htn/chadlite with a good enough frame it changes to just fuckable or not
prettyboy chad is quite easy since zoomer foids just want tall + 'pretty' face

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer