90% of the people here just want to drag you down with them

a lot of men look better as they age as long as they actually take care of themselves, obviously not after they become 40+ but until then yes
cope. the male peak is between 18-21 after that most men will already show signs of aging look at damian kater he was he ultimate mogger just a few years ago now he is already very descended and descending even more.
It varies from person to person, there are people who look very young at 25-27 who are still in their peak and people who are 27 but look 35-40

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
View attachment 2733153

Stop listening to random incel indians and ethnics full of rage telling you what you can or can't achieve with your looks, ur literally just making things worse for yourself. JFL at users here who don't even wash their face or shave or take general care of themselves yet claim that its over for them or other LTN's because they were simply made to be incel and theres no hope for them ascending.

Yeah you aren't gonna be Chad no shit but I assure you are going to be better off with a properly groomed haircut and shaved face without acne and not obese than if you continue being a nasty lazy musty bum rotting and just telling people that they won't ascend and that its over.

Actually pisses me off people complaining about their conditions and the hand they were dealt when they haven't put in any fucking effort to even maximize it.

Most of you aren't even incel on here just fucking volcel due to being lazy as fuck and letting random other volcels let you dictate your own self worth.

Unless ur literally deformed to the point where people think ur disabled on the street you can fucking ascend to MTN within a year and atleast lose your virginity.

or not, just feel sorry for yourself and keep jacking off and going back to scrolling on ratings section and telling people to kill themselves and that its over.

View attachment 2733175 - this guy could easily not look like a musty ape if he wanted to
agreed

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
I gave up because im ugly
What am i supposed to do when i look like this
View attachment 2733184
you have acne, ungrooomed facial hair and the haircut of a child molester as well as overweight

these are all literally fixable within a couple months

i agree with this, i specifically meant chad facially but yeah smv wise or just irl in general after you reach htn/chadlite with a good enough frame it changes to just fuckable or not
most here won't reach htn without hardmaxxing.

lol you are actually trolling. You haven't even started softmaxxing yet you are here complaining
like i said volcels, so many irl too. i see them when i walk around campus and actually get such an unneasy feeling looking at them all musty and shit

yes everyone else here looksmaxes daily and actually takes care of themselves. SURELY
average tiktokcel iq, ur just a bluepilled little kid. most niggas on here are incel because their below average looking, ethnic, short and neurodivergent (autistic) while living in a first world country, softmaxxing wouldn’t do shit for most of them u retard

• JFL
you have acne, ungrooomed facial hair and the haircut of a child molester as well as overweight

these are all literally fixable within a couple months
He's not overweight, he needs to start with accutane and debloating, then gain weight after that.

Ntmax is the biggest one you missed
??? might as well get surgery, ntmaxxing is a long progress, and quality > quantity which nt cant provide

• Hmm...
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
most here won't reach htn without hardmaxxing.

didnt say they'd reach htn without it, but they 100% wont reach even mtn if they don't even fucking shower

U are coping. Average male IRL IS rated htn here
probably the worst take i’ve ever seen here… and due to your rep ratio im assuming u make these takes quite often

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: seethe and GabachoCopium
He's not overweight, he needs to start with accutane and debloating, then gain weight after that.
most people here are overweight, if you dont atleast have some visible abs at the top u need to lose weight ideally

• Hmm...
Reactions: goodgamebro
average tiktokcel iq, ur just a bluepilled little kid. most niggas on here are incel because their below average looking, ethnic, short and neurodivergent (autistic) while living in a first world country, softmaxxing wouldn’t do shit for most of them u retard
i am bigger, smarter and better looking than you. and im not bluepilled, just fed up with lazy people. how can you know this world all revolves around looks and still not fucking do everything you possibly can to improve them...

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
most people here are overweight, if you dont atleast have some visible abs at the top u need to lose weight ideally
wrong. most people here are just ugly. we all have one thing in common we all hate and dislike fat people.
It was done a pool about that in * and most said they are skinny fat, which is not overweight.

Based, I gotta do something about my temples receding

• Woah
i am bigger, smarter and better looking than you. and im not bluepilled, just fed up with lazy people. how can you know this world all revolves around looks and still not fucking do everything you possibly can to improve them...
put that retard on ignore, most people here rot here long enough to get brainwashed by each other, they dont have a opinion anymore

• Love it
wrong. most people here are just ugly. we all have one thing in common we all hate and dislike fat people.
It was done a pool about that in * and most said they are skinny fat, which is not overweight.
they are ugly and overweight, i could count the amount of people here that have abs without being underweight/anorexic tier in probably two hands

every time i was about to go out with a girl this forum said "you will fail" and you wont guess what happend
They're jinxing you

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
put that retard on ignore, most people here rot here long enough to get brainwashed by each other, they dont have a opinion anymore
yeah ur right, and for the people that do reach the point of that mindset and being brainwashed idk why they even stay on here, they should just move over to incel.is jfl

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist
yeah ur right, and for the people that do reach the point of that mindset and being brainwashed idk why they even stay on here, they should just move over to incel.is jfl
people who have that level of rot joined years ago and no surgeries, i joined 4 months ago and have bimax this October

• Love it
cant make any good points because of low nigger iq so you just say “i’m b.. b..better looking than you :feelswah::feelswah:“ lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
they are ugly and overweight, i could count the amount of people here that have abs without being underweight/anorexic tier in probably two hands
not having abs doesn't mean one is overweight. It's called skinny fat. The problem is that most here don't have muscles because they don't gymcel

cant make any good points because of low nigger iq so you just say “i’m b.. bbetter looking than you :feelswah::feelswah:“ lmao
actually id say being better looking is probably a very good point considering the fucking website we are on right now is called looksmax dumb fuck.

• Ugh..
Reactions: GabachoCopium
chad is almost impossible to reach since moving from each end of the bellcurve its exponentially harder as you get closer to being subhuman or being chad
I know put I believe I can reach that level
ill copy n paste what i said in my thread to give you some clarity

btw real life htn/chadlite is chad, add height to that you are a chad, people here are stuck up on the psl system, but it isnt that accurate in real life, it become apparent when you have people on here saying sean o pry is mtn and some random htn in their school a chad, doesnt really add up
yeah I agree this forum focuses too much on what's striking instead of appealing

oh and I'm aware how rare is chad I only meet 5 of them is just that I believe I could be one of them
the average man in psl standards is a ltn

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension and dragomaxxer
not having abs doesn't mean one is overweight. It's called skinny fat. The problem is that most here don't have muscles because they don't gymcel
okay bro, get stuck on the technicalities, they are skinny fat because their hormones are fucked and eat like shit. i gymcel but you don't need to gymcel to not be skinny fat

apart from that i think mfs concentrate on too many things to do at the same time and end up being overwhelmed, and end up accomplishing nothing fully/to a 100% potential

• +1
Reactions: hytt and dragomaxxer
I know put I believe I can reach that level

yeah I agree this forum focuses too much on what's striking instead of appealing

oh and I'm aware how rare is chad I only meet 5 of them is just that I believe I could be one of them
the average man in psl standards is a ltn
do you think being a facially average prettyboy would do well in real life?

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
Yes nigga, holy fucking shit. Being pretty boy means women look at you and they already want to suck your cock. How hard is it to understand it?
But I think in countries where women are extremely tallsexual you are going to have more problems.

• +1
Yes nigga, holy fucking shit. Being pretty boy means women look at you and they already want to suck your cock. How hard is it to understand it?
But I think in countries where women are extremely tallsexual you are going to have more problems.
why are you sperging out? i was asking that person not you nigga, also am asking for everyones opinion cause im really facially average and i guess a prettyboy

why are you sperging out? i was asking that person not you nigga, also am asking for everyones opinion cause im really facially average and i guess a prettyboy
if you have good averageness and ur tall ur gonna be a jb slaying machine

if you have good averageness and ur tall ur gonna be a jb slaying machine
i am 6'4 but get rated mtn for being to generic or facially average here, but i have amazing irl results, could just be from height tho

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and dragomaxxer
I did everything to improve and im khhv

yeah they can put they'll never outslay a maesthetic jock or a robust prettyboy

sex appeal determines how much you'll slay
this thread is a good start
@AscendingHero @forevergymcelling @Kingkellz

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: med, Kingkellz, AscendingHero and 1 other person
no

i’m based
if you put much more focus on looksmaxing instead of shitposting
your probably would been slaying by now put whatever your lost

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: med, GabachoCopium and dragomaxxer
The only people that love fresh off the banana pirate driven boat Indian native men are UberEats and Deliveroo franchise owners.

Get this boys.

31 of my last 32 mother fucking food deliveries have been from bud bud, stinking, clumsy, unbuilt for this world, I don't where your flat is yaarrrr, tell me yaarrrr (Caling me up).... ding dings...

if you put much more focus on looksmaxing instead of shitposting
your probably would been slaying by now put whatever your lost
i do slay, i just don’t rub it in peoples faces. i’m unemployed type shit so i have a lot of time to just shitpost on here and chat with my boys

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, dragomaxxer and |Daddy_Zygos|
i do slay, i just don’t rub it in peoples faces. i’m unemployed type shit so i have a lot of time to just shitpost on here and chat with my boys
ngl gabacho your one my favorite users

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: med and GabachoCopium