90% of the people here just want to drag you down with them

The only people that love fresh off the banana pirate driven boat Indian native men are UberEats and Deliveroo franchise owners.

Get this boys.

31 of my last 32 mother fucking food deliveries have been from bud bud, stinking, clumsy, unbuilt for this world, I don't where your flat is yaarrrr, tell me yaarrrr (Caling me up).... ding dings...
yaar dont say this im dalit ur hurting my feelings

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
yaar dont say this im dalit ur hurting my feelings

every time i was about to go out with a girl this forum said "you will fail" and you wont guess what happend
You’re a genuine retard for listening to incels

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
this forum has powers....
no ur wrong, u just failed to realize that everytime you went out with a woman it was just me wearing a wig...

• Woah
Reactions: InnerVoid
View attachment 2733153

Stop listening to random incel indians and ethnics full of rage telling you what you can or can't achieve with your looks, ur literally just making things worse for yourself. JFL at users here who don't even wash their face or shave or take general care of themselves yet claim that its over for them or other LTN's because they were simply made to be incel and theres no hope for them ascending.

Yeah you aren't gonna be Chad no shit but I assure you are going to be better off with a properly groomed haircut and shaved face without acne and not obese than if you continue being a nasty lazy musty bum rotting and just telling people that they won't ascend and that its over.

Actually pisses me off people complaining about their conditions and the hand they were dealt when they haven't put in any fucking effort to even maximize it.

Most of you aren't even incel on here just fucking volcel due to being lazy as fuck and letting random other volcels let you dictate your own self worth.

Unless ur literally deformed to the point where people think ur disabled on the street you can fucking ascend to MTN within a year and atleast lose your virginity.

or not, just feel sorry for yourself and keep jacking off and going back to scrolling on ratings section and telling people to kill themselves and that its over.

View attachment 2733175 - this guy could easily not look like a musty ape if he wanted to
@xorslayer

• +1
Reactions: xorslayer
View attachment 2733153

Stop listening to random incel indians and ethnics full of rage telling you what you can or can't achieve with your looks, ur literally just making things worse for yourself. JFL at users here who don't even wash their face or shave or take general care of themselves yet claim that its over for them or other LTN's because they were simply made to be incel and theres no hope for them ascending.

Yeah you aren't gonna be Chad no shit but I assure you are going to be better off with a properly groomed haircut and shaved face without acne and not obese than if you continue being a nasty lazy musty bum rotting and just telling people that they won't ascend and that its over.

Actually pisses me off people complaining about their conditions and the hand they were dealt when they haven't put in any fucking effort to even maximize it.

Most of you aren't even incel on here just fucking volcel due to being lazy as fuck and letting random other volcels let you dictate your own self worth.

Unless ur literally deformed to the point where people think ur disabled on the street you can fucking ascend to MTN within a year and atleast lose your virginity.

or not, just feel sorry for yourself and keep jacking off and going back to scrolling on ratings section and telling people to kill themselves and that its over.

View attachment 2733175 - this guy could easily not look like a musty ape if he wanted to
Another banger dragomaxxer thread

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
For some of us it is simply over without hardcore invasive surgeries

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: randomop and dragomaxxer
its almost like this forum predicts the future or smth
Pygmallion effect boyo. If you don’t have the looks you need to compensate with personality not rocket science.

Pygmallion effect boyo. If you don’t have the looks you need to compensate with personality not rocket science.
my personality is amazing

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
View attachment 2733153

high iq

• Love it
probably the worst take i’ve ever seen here… and due to your rep ratio im assuming u make these takes quite often
average man here is slightly-somewhat underrated (my rep ratio doesn't matter)

View attachment 2733153

Real asf

View attachment 2733153

The worst thing about this forum is people who have no ideas of solutions, all they want to do is say "it's over bro" and that gives them comfort. This space just attracts losers tbh

Last edited:
  • Love it
View attachment 2733153

Good thread, its not over for me

• Love it
predicted the comments were gonna be shit, as soon as you try being positive the basement dwellers come out

• +1
My whole account is satire on how prevalent this mentality is around here.

• Love it
Most gl people have way better personalities than subhumans that’s what I’ve experienced + backed up by science

• +1
Most gl people have way better personalities than subhumans that’s what I’ve experienced + backed up by science
Positive feedback I guess.

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and proxyy
if i post this it would be put in the shitpost category like everything that is useful

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and dragomaxxer
View attachment 2733153

thank you dollar-store Andrew Tate!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Navnith and IAMNOTANINCEL
thank you dollar-store Andrew Tate!

coping lmao. ive seen you put down users 24/7, fucking with some retarded users here and there is one thing but when ur spreading hate and negativity all day you can't expect to be taken serious :lul:

coping lmao. ive seen you put down users 24/7, fucking with some retarded users here and there is one thing but when ur spreading hate and negativity all day you can't expect to be taken serious :lul:
Only graycels and gay people.

I’m pretty optimistic outside of that, so much people always argue with me saying “muuuhh the world sucks!!! I’m incel forever!!! Muh chad!!!” Or some other incel mantra

Only graycels and gay people.

I’m pretty optimistic outside of that, so much people always argue with me saying “muuuhh the world sucks!!! I’m incel forever!!! Muh chad!!!” Or some other incel mantra

ur most recent thread is about it being over for sub htns though lol, i dont disagree with ur outlook on just using amphetamines and etc since female validation is literally useless specially with the state of women in our current society, but you cant live that lifestyle your whole life. specially considering ur most likely catholic id expect you to want to have a greater purpose like having a good and functional family and providing a better future for ur son

ur most recent thread is about it being over for sub htns though lol, i dont disagree with ur outlook on just using amphetamines and etc since female validation is literally useless specially with the state of women in our current society, but you cant live that lifestyle your whole life. specially considering ur most likely catholic id expect you to want to have a greater purpose like having a good and functional family and providing a better future for ur son
I say it in the context of “slaying”, which is much better and easier the way I described

Finding a wife to build a family with is a whole another game, and I’d say you definitely need money & probably not being in the west, both which most users don’t fulfill

• +1
I say it in the context of “slaying”, which is much better and easier the way I described

Finding a wife to build a family with is a whole another game, and I’d say you definitely need money & probably not being in the west, both which most users don’t fulfill

i agree with that, im just staying in west until stable 6 figure job and then moving east to work remote mantain us sallary but get access to non degenerate women.

it definitely is easier the way you described but dont you feel like after a couple years of amphetamine and hooker use you'd get fried of that feeling and have to find something new

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
dont you feel like after a couple years of amphetamine and hooker use you'd get fried of that feeling and have to find something new
Yeah I’m in the same page as you, the point is to make people stop deifying meaningless sex, and you can’t do that until you have it because you’ll always think “but what if…?” in the back of your mind.

Most people here have serious complexes regarding female validation and having sex for the sake of it

• +1
Yeah I’m in the same page as you, the point is to make people stop deifying meaningless sex, and you can’t do that until you have it because you’ll always think “but what if…?” in the back of your mind.

Most people here have serious complexes regarding female validation and having sex for the sake of it

yup this is how its like in my immediate circle, a bunch of guys who are ltn to mtn coping with trying to get their bodycount up with meaningless low quality slays, meanwhile i couldnt care less on continuing to increase mine because it seems pointless and not even enjoyable for shitty slut pussy that always ends up having strings attached.

this forum doesnt realize how easy it is to slay in the right situation even for the ugliest mofos, but theyll never understand that until they do enough of it either or experience other subhumans slaying lmao. have friend with 4x my body count while looking like an ethnic potato

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
they are ugly and overweight, i could count the amount of people here that have abs without being underweight/anorexic tier in probably two hands
What's wrong with anorexia, it brings out your bones. Meeks was muhh anerexic

half of the fun of the forum is to take down others