90 percent of dudes here would be chads if they took anavar or any form of t during puberty

Absolutely. You're born as you're genetically predetermined to be born. There's nothing you can do to change your facial structure outside of surgery. Your features mature during puberty, but THEY DO NOT CHANGE. That is why virtually every model, whether it's Chico, O'Pry or Barrett, all have the same facial features and eyes they did as a kid. That is also why someone like Ramirez lived the shittiest lifestyle and still grew up to be a mogger.
It's age of mother and her health. Age of mother plus her Testosterone levels... That's why some poor children absolutely mog. The mother was very young and because low IQ = High T... Then there is some rich bitch but she is 32 and her son is a gay alien. It's age of mother plus her T level and if she has normal Thyroid level

The levels 1 takes is important also can i see examples? Off what your referring to ive seen insane ascensions at puberty with roids note past puberty roids is basically useless at changing your face
what age do you define past puberty to be? I look WAY better rn on trt at 22 than I have for the past few years

Is it possible to reach the same levels of T naturally optimising vs on roids? how tho.
No, you can increase it by a few hundred ng/dL at most. If you're not morbidly obese or some shit there's not a lot you can do to noticeably improve it, at least not to the levels needed to change your face imo.

Absolutely. You're born as you're genetically predetermined to be born. There's nothing you can do to change your facial structure outside of surgery. Your features mature during puberty, but THEY DO NOT CHANGE. That is why virtually every model, whether it's Chico, O'Pry or Barrett, all have the same facial features and eyes they did as a kid. That is also why someone like Ramirez lived the shittiest lifestyle and still grew up to be a mogger.
How do you know Ramirez had the shittiest early childhood lifestyle though?