90 percent of dudes here would be chads if they took anavar or any form of t during puberty

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Its around this time your face starts to change your malaris muscle becomes more outward protruding, your chin becomes more prominent you get a deeper voice these are all linked with puberty failing puberty is really the cause of 99 percent of incels.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, SolarWind, the next o'pry and 7 others
Why not just try to optimize natty T during puberty?

• +1
Reactions: Detective, CaptainCalicoe, pizza and 1 other person
Isnt pré-natal T more important for face?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, HighIQcel and Deleted member 10709
Tremendous amount of cope jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234, Schönling and 16 others
jfl no stop this cope

my chin has been the same since i was a baby and i have mouthbreathed most of my life due to deviated septum

even o pry has got the same overbite since he was a baby

• +1
Reactions: wagbox, Deleted member 10615, HighIQcel and 2 others
It is. OP is coping hard. So many kids take T during puberty and end up looking like shit because they fuck up their natural hormones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and SOS-Sonic
no bro
if o pry took t during puberty he would not have a overbite

jfl your born with what you have

• +1
Reactions: zeke714, Sviken and Deleted member 10709
no bro
if o pry took t during puberty he would not have a overbite
View attachment 1044066

jfl your born with what you have
People on this site think you can cheat genetics when the reality is, it is 80-90% predisposition and only surgery on a fully developed face can drastically affect appearance (for better or worse).

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 5634, SOS-Sonic and 1 other person
It is. OP is coping hard. So many kids take T during puberty and end up looking like shit because they fuck up their natural hormones.
Puberty is mostly frame and voice, face doesn't change at all because of T on pubert

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, HighIQcel and Deleted member 10709
Its around this time your face starts to change your malaris muscle becomes more outward protruding, your chin becomes more prominent you get a deeper voice these are all linked with puberty failing puberty is really the cause of 99 percent of incels.
Yep without dimorphism the only way to look good is to be some hyper forward grown tiktok guy. With dimorphism u only need average facial growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
jfl no stop this cope

my chin has been the same since i was a baby and i have mouthbreathed most of my life due to deviated septum

even o pry has got the same overbite since he was a baby
Absolutely. You're born as you're genetically predetermined to be born. There's nothing you can do to change your facial structure outside of surgery. Your features mature during puberty, but THEY DO NOT CHANGE. That is why virtually every model, whether it's Chico, O'Pry or Barrett, all have the same facial features and eyes they did as a kid. That is also why someone like Ramirez lived the shittiest lifestyle and still grew up to be a mogger.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and Deleted member 9072
i tried some and anavar got over it

Absolutely. You're born as you're genetically predetermined to be born. There's nothing you can do to change your facial structure outside of surgery. Your features mature during puberty, but THEY DO NOT CHANGE. That is why virtually every model, whether it's Chico, O'Pry or Barrett, all have the same facial features and eyes they did as a kid. That is also why someone like Ramirez lived the shittiest lifestyle and still grew up to be a mogger.
This indeed jfl
my chin has stayed the exact fucken same
people would also cope with muh if i got braces i would look better
no
cavill has crooked teeth and top tier jaw and chin

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeke714 and Deleted member 10709
Genetics+pré-natal T+chewing hard+mewing=chad face

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 6403
Cope id just be more bald than I already am if that’s even possible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, gamma and Copeful
my t levels are naturally high. voice is deep and my hair growth is insane i have to shave chest and other body parts every 4-5 days

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
good luck trying to improve your face with high pubertal T without having any receptors in your face because your mother did the feat of giving you a tiny T in the womb which makes you have no receptors in place, if you are lucky getting roids it may be that something changes , but it's more about prenatal T anyway,one of these days I go out to eat hamburger and I saw a baby with more projection and chin width that I will never have naturally

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
This indeed jfl
my chin has stayed the exact fucken same
people would also cope with muh if i got braces i would look better
no
cavill has crooked teeth and top tier jaw and chin
Overbites aren't even that bad unless recessed chin tbh. Doesn't it usually mean a forward grown maxilla?

Overbites aren't even that bad unless recessed chin tbh. Doesn't it usually mean a forward grown maxilla?
yeah overbite or protruded lips are fine as long as your chin looks protruded
doesn't matter if it's a bit behind lips as long as it looks protruded and with good shape it's fine
most people have them anyways except for gandy
even o pry has them

you have a good protruding chin it doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
yeah overbite or protruded lips are fine as long as your chin looks protruded
doesn't matter if it's a bit behind lips as long as it looks protruded and with good shape it's fine
most people have them anyways except for gandy
even o pry has them

you have a good protruding chin it doesn't matter
Better base than an underbite anyway because if you really wanted you could move lower jaw forward to match, giving you top tier maxilla AND now mandible forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Where is the silver lining that denotes whether or not something is "natural" or not. I notice this word is tossed around a whole lot throughout the fitness industry, and everyone has agreed that there is somehow a clear line distinguishing what makes something natural and unnatural. Is there anything inherently natural about creatine and unnatural about testosterone? If your argument is that direct injection of a hormone is the line then why are prohormones also "unnatural"? This dichotomy was created by the weak minded to keep people from reaching their full potential because they themselves are afraid of change, its an attempt to level the playing field so everyone is equally unsuccessful, and its backing from large governments has made this goal allthemore successful.

no you have the exact same features you have as a child
the things that cause incels are surgery snd retraction or being overweight or just being genetically subhuman

Where is the silver lining that denotes whether or not something is "natural" or not. I notice this word is tossed around a whole lot throughout the fitness industry, and everyone has agreed that there is somehow a clear line distinguishing what makes something natural and unnatural. Is there anything inherently natural about creatine and unnatural about testosterone? If your argument is that direct injection of a hormone is the line then why are prohormones also "unnatural"? This dichotomy was created by the weak minded to keep people from reaching their full potential because they themselves are afraid of change, its an attempt to level the playing field so everyone is equally unsuccessful, and its backing from large governments has made this goal allthemore successful.
Bro, I’m on T, myself. I just don’t think a kid should be on, since they’re still developing. Sometimes it works out, though.

Puberty is mostly frame and voice, face doesn't change at all because of T on pubert
ngl u genetic purists are retarded, ofcourse it does

• +1
Reactions: gamma
I wish I was teen again to do it

Can’t go back in time to cope with “muh t”
9F5EB78F 940F 4741 A1BE 0D26DD07E2B2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@ and Deleted member 10709
my t levels are naturally high. voice is deep and my hair growth is insane i have to shave chest and other body parts every 4-5 days
Is body shaving a move? I’m hairy af especially abs and arms. Shits so annoying but never tried it bc then I’d have to keep doing it and seems kinda annoying and gay

Is body shaving a move? I’m hairy af especially abs and arms. Shits so annoying but never tried it bc then I’d have to keep doing it and seems kinda annoying and gay
it definitely is. i get some on my back and its pain

• Woah
it definitely is. i get some on my back and its pain
How about my legs? Hairy af no way I can make a habit of that. But I’m tryna lean max and vein max so I should at least do arms. How long does it all take you?

Prenatal t is the picture pubertal t is the colour and depth of the picture both matter extremely.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
How about my legs? Hairy af no way I can make a habit of that. But I’m tryna lean max and vein max so I should at least do arms. How long does it all take you?
hair on legs is normal. trim if it’s excessive but dont go full bald

• +1

No not really most of the traits you find attractive in females is sexually dimorphic traits its the only reason you even find females attractive the same goes for males at puberty the differences between the genders become more prononced leading to sex typical traits hence why i said anavar would be more than enough for 90 percent people

The levels 1 takes is important also can i see examples? Off what your referring to ive seen insane ascensions at puberty with roids note past puberty roids is basically useless at changing your face

That is the most retarded comment on this site wtf why does our adams apple become more prounonced why is it that our chins become broader post puberty? " it cant be the magical word sexual dimorphism can it?

no you have the exact same features you have as a child
the things that cause incels are surgery snd retraction or being overweight or just being genetically subhuman

The things that matter the most are changeable through exposure to testarone like a broad jaw or projecting adams apple you cant have a good looking face without a decent hormonal profile

I had an extremely high t count in puberty and I’m 16 now I had a Khmer brow ridge at 14 and have a 1.97 fwhr but it gave me disgusting acne witch in turn has made my skin even worse

hair on legs is normal. trim if it’s excessive but dont go full bald
Ok I’ll leave them be but you go trim or full shave on torso and arms?

"Anavar give up bro!", what Chad told me, when he reluctantly stole my oneitis, he just walked away, shrugging to me, like "Ehhh, you know, can't help it bro, it's just what Chads do, hope you get it bro!",

so then he grabbed my shoulders with his hands, shaking my frail incel body a little, while looking at me deep into my eyes, I think he even almost shed a tear, and said to me "You got this bro, I know you do bro! You the man!",

then I guess he just proceeded to go back home with my oneitis and fuck her all night, but it was ok, because Chad comforted me it was ok, and that night I felt good alone, knowing everything would be fine.

Why not try to optimize natty T? It's healthier for you, esp in the long term and much less shitty side effects like balding, hysteria, erectile dysfunction, cystic acne and even your balls shutting down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
i disagree but i’m sure it helps i don’t like thinking in absolutes

Is it possible to reach the same levels of T naturally optimising vs on roids? how tho.

Don't mess with this shit in puberty. Better use Aromatase Inhibitors that help you grow and also slightly increase testosterone

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
This is completely true, I've been looking my kid photos this morning and I've noticed that my jawline was way better when I was 5 years old than now. I've also noticed how much of a Chad my dad was before balding.

Is it possible to reach the same levels of T naturally optimising vs on roids? how tho.
Well you can obviously increase it by a considerable amount if you're healthy and meticulous. Check out some of the natty T threads here. Although since you're a greycel you might not be able to access alot of them yet lol

Well you can obviously increase it by a considerable amount if you're healthy and meticulous. Check out some of the natty T threads here. Although since you're a greycel you might not be able to access alot of them yet lol
Ah ok thanks, hopefully i wont be grey for long so then I can start viewing them

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Don't mess with this shit in puberty. Better use Aromatase Inhibitors that help you grow and also slightly increase testosterone
why shouldn't I use DHT gel in puberty?