90 percent of you need to ROPE. Hitler (the guy most of you worship) would choose high tier "Ethnics" over most of you subhumans.

faggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggot
Dumb cumskin coping faggot, even my profile pic , a fictional person mogs you and the rest of your cumskin breathren to oblvion. It is truly over Faaggggggooooootttt. Hang yourself and put it on liveleak.

I came across this website by chance, some of the threads are entertaining and have good "serious" points, most of them are cringe as

fuck though because you delusional apelets are larping and coping hard. You are all the most mentally ill deranged CUMSKIN apes i've

ever seen. LMAO at the amount of racism, The irony that, if Hitler witnessed you clowns frequenting a forum 24/7 and discussing male

faces and dick size and high t traits, measuring your IPD distance or Zygo width, wasting away in a basement, instead of actually doing something with your low t cuck lives, he'd personally exterminate all of you and your trash cucked autistic cumskin genetics. YOU ARE ALL SUBHUMANS, LMAO i've

never seen the amount of coping insecurity ever in my life. Why are you cumskins so insecure? Racism from you guys is literally because you feel inferior to BLACKS, and other ethnics LMAO, you (racist subhumans, cuz lets be honest most non incel subhuman's aren't delusionally racist like you cucks) consider us your biggest threat, it's 5000% obvious. LMAO, WHITE FEMALES REGUARLY SUBMIT TO

THE BBC, it is literally the future, you will all be extinct soon enough, there won't be any pure whites in the mid future. TAKE HEAD at your own theories cucks. Woman prefer the genetically superior mate, most of the time. The fact that they are flocking to BBC means that on a subconcious, genetic, primal level they know that our genes are superior, and the future is taking GIGA NIGGA CUM and producing superior bbc offspring. You salty pigskin cucks can cope and larp as much as your delusional, swiss cheese, early onset dimentia ridden brains allow. There isn't going to be race war, if there was, half of your cucked race would side with blacks anyways, lmfao. You guys latch on to one thing and obsess over it for like 4 months then switch, 95 percent of you YOU are all autistic, confirmed. and once again, the irony of people that you worship. I.E Hitler would personally put a bullet in your subhuman, useless skulls if he ever encountered you. Moving on, Mexicans will never take over, lmao black people are definitely the race that white people get along with the most. You think they want to worry about cartel fags beheading their children in the street? They along with black people and other races would never allow mexicans to take over the U.S. Your average racist white despises mexicans MUCH more than blacks. Mostly thanks to the crime rate in mexico and the brutality of the cartels. 90 percent of you are on the verge ofsuicide, i can smell it through your coping, delusional autistic posts. Go through with it, your genes weren't meant to spread. For some of you, there might be still hope. Anyways, if you cumpigskins want to play the race card, you ALL originated from black people, your attributes and white skin color were literally an adaptation for the change in environment. LMAO. YOU ALL came from bbc and in the end you'll return to it. It's the natural order, we spread out, evolved traits/characteristics etc to function in certain environments and then over hundreds of housands of years (present day) we integrate again and reproduce (interaccialy) so that most offspring have a mixture of those traits and future offsptring will be more healthy and durable overall. Europeans have only been significant for the last 400-600 ish years. Ancient africans, romans, asians, etc have all acomplished MUCH more in the progression of humanity as a Whole. Almost every culture/race has had their "day" or "golden age" The moores/barbary conquered parts of europe and even enslaved whites at one point, same with arabs. Mathmaticas have their roots in Africa and some parts of Asia. The moores literally "civilized" large parts of europe, while yuou cumskins were still throwing shit at each other. The huns literally butt fucked almost all of Europe and eurasia, so many groups of people have had their "turn". In the end most of the technologies you like to give yorself credit for, the foundations were already discovered by another civilization. Europeans just happened to have their "day" around the time that global devolopement/modernization as a whole was underway, and naturally, whites being insecure...you guys overcompensated out of fear. You cucks couldn't even make gun powder on your own, lmao.

BOTTOM LINE, You're all (most of you) insecure cumskin SUBHUMAN cucks, i'm glad i live rent free in your subhuman, snot, CUM, PIG colored skulls, it gets me hard. I'm black, i have an IQ of 138-142 ish (roughly), i'm 6'3 and i have a robust skull and frame/ big cock and i look good, High as fuck fighting success and deep ass voice too. I got pretty gifted genetically. I MOG all of you cumskins into obvlivion and back. I'd literally piss down all of your throats and make you GARGLE my piss, while your parents watched. After that i'd nut in your mom's mouth while your dad beat his tiny pig dick helplessley in a corner. I'd then proceed to pee on your disgusting sunburned cumskin, granting you the honor of having some coloring for once in your lives. You're all keyboard warrior cuck autists that'd never act on any of your larp fantasies in reality because you are the highest of inhib, lowest of t virgins, which is one of the most pathetic things of all, about this. If you're going to be RACIST cucks, at least have that same energy in person.

Alas: you know you don't have the T Levels or Bone Mass to defend your assholes against the average bbc or "ethnic" after saying a slur. Pathetic lmao. Any of you twinks want to meet up, i'd be happy to curbstomp your ugly, subhuman, infantile skulls and piss on the brain matter/skull shard combo after i'm done. Send addy. All of you racist, autistic, weak subhumans need to be purged from existence, your geneticlines should end and they will. Natural selection. Ironic, the most autistic, racist, twinkish, coping, delusional subhuman's all frequent an incel forum. LMAO.

That's all cumskins, keep thinking of my thick black cock daily and how it regularly stretches white pussy that would never even give you reciprocating eye contact for 1 second, ROPE for me COPERS
99% of problems on this site would be fixed by just having some decent friends

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and ChristianChad
You can just tell a nigger wrote this essay . He feeds the stereotype about blacks being stupid , "hitler would do that and that..." shut the fuck up and read some books you ignorant ape .

Also i called blacks "negri" irl , when they re not in groups they do nothing .
What country are you from boyo? In Russia you call black Infront of their face Negr on National TV. It just means "black" doesn't have background of Nigger as in the US

black brudda making curries mad :ROFLMAO:

I came across this website by chance, some of the threads are entertaining and have good "serious" points, most of them are cringe as

fuck though because you delusional apelets are larping and coping hard. You are all the most mentally ill deranged CUMSKIN apes i've

ever seen. LMAO at the amount of racism, The irony that, if Hitler witnessed you clowns frequenting a forum 24/7 and discussing male

faces and dick size and high t traits, measuring your IPD distance or Zygo width, wasting away in a basement, instead of actually doing something with your low t cuck lives, he'd personally exterminate all of you and your trash cucked autistic cumskin genetics. YOU ARE ALL SUBHUMANS, LMAO i've

never seen the amount of coping insecurity ever in my life. Why are you cumskins so insecure? Racism from you guys is literally because you feel inferior to BLACKS, and other ethnics LMAO, you (racist subhumans, cuz lets be honest most non incel subhuman's aren't delusionally racist like you cucks) consider us your biggest threat, it's 5000% obvious. LMAO, WHITE FEMALES REGUARLY SUBMIT TO

THE BBC, it is literally the future, you will all be extinct soon enough, there won't be any pure whites in the mid future. TAKE HEAD at your own theories cucks. Woman prefer the genetically superior mate, most of the time. The fact that they are flocking to BBC means that on a subconcious, genetic, primal level they know that our genes are superior, and the future is taking GIGA NIGGA CUM and producing superior bbc offspring. You salty pigskin cucks can cope and larp as much as your delusional, swiss cheese, early onset dimentia ridden brains allow. There isn't going to be race war, if there was, half of your cucked race would side with blacks anyways, lmfao. You guys latch on to one thing and obsess over it for like 4 months then switch, 95 percent of you YOU are all autistic, confirmed. and once again, the irony of people that you worship. I.E Hitler would personally put a bullet in your subhuman, useless skulls if he ever encountered you. Moving on, Mexicans will never take over, lmao black people are definitely the race that white people get along with the most. You think they want to worry about cartel fags beheading their children in the street? They along with black people and other races would never allow mexicans to take over the U.S. Your average racist white despises mexicans MUCH more than blacks. Mostly thanks to the crime rate in mexico and the brutality of the cartels. 90 percent of you are on the verge ofsuicide, i can smell it through your coping, delusional autistic posts. Go through with it, your genes weren't meant to spread. For some of you, there might be still hope. Anyways, if you cumpigskins want to play the race card, you ALL originated from black people, your attributes and white skin color were literally an adaptation for the change in environment. LMAO. YOU ALL came from bbc and in the end you'll return to it. It's the natural order, we spread out, evolved traits/characteristics etc to function in certain environments and then over hundreds of housands of years (present day) we integrate again and reproduce (interaccialy) so that most offspring have a mixture of those traits and future offsptring will be more healthy and durable overall. Europeans have only been significant for the last 400-600 ish years. Ancient africans, romans, asians, etc have all acomplished MUCH more in the progression of humanity as a Whole. Almost every culture/race has had their "day" or "golden age" The moores/barbary conquered parts of europe and even enslaved whites at one point, same with arabs. Mathmaticas have their roots in Africa and some parts of Asia. The moores literally "civilized" large parts of europe, while yuou cumskins were still throwing shit at each other. The huns literally butt fucked almost all of Europe and eurasia, so many groups of people have had their "turn". In the end most of the technologies you like to give yorself credit for, the foundations were already discovered by another civilization. Europeans just happened to have their "day" around the time that global devolopement/modernization as a whole was underway, and naturally, whites being insecure...you guys overcompensated out of fear. You cucks couldn't even make gun powder on your own, lmao.

BOTTOM LINE, You're all (most of you) insecure cumskin SUBHUMAN cucks, i'm glad i live rent free in your subhuman, snot, CUM, PIG colored skulls, it gets me hard. I'm black, i have an IQ of 138-142 ish (roughly), i'm 6'3 and i have a robust skull and frame/ big cock and i look good, High as fuck fighting success and deep ass voice too. I got pretty gifted genetically. I MOG all of you cumskins into obvlivion and back. I'd literally piss down all of your throats and make you GARGLE my piss, while your parents watched. After that i'd nut in your mom's mouth while your dad beat his tiny pig dick helplessley in a corner. I'd then proceed to pee on your disgusting sunburned cumskin, granting you the honor of having some coloring for once in your lives. You're all keyboard warrior cuck autists that'd never act on any of your larp fantasies in reality because you are the highest of inhib, lowest of t virgins, which is one of the most pathetic things of all, about this. If you're going to be RACIST cucks, at least have that same energy in person.

Alas: you know you don't have the T Levels or Bone Mass to defend your assholes against the average bbc or "ethnic" after saying a slur. Pathetic lmao. Any of you twinks want to meet up, i'd be happy to curbstomp your ugly, subhuman, infantile skulls and piss on the brain matter/skull shard combo after i'm done. Send addy. All of you racist, autistic, weak subhumans need to be purged from existence, your geneticlines should end and they will. Natural selection. Ironic, the most autistic, racist, twinkish, coping, delusional subhuman's all frequent an incel forum. LMAO.

That's all cumskins, keep thinking of my thick black cock daily and how it regularly stretches white pussy that would never even give you reciprocating eye contact for 1 second, ROPE for me COPERS
How did this get no replies jfl
Read i did not.
Shut the fuck up i'm not reading this shit
thats a big wall of text
Swear to god these guys the biggest losers ever, like how u hiding in a basement and this much of a coward cuz a few folks thought u was a subhuman😂😂 this tells me that if these cucks was black and had to face the daily battles of the average nigga almost everyday they’d kill themselves really fast, it’s OVER for most of them to because they think every normal black guy or white boy is a “ Chad” or “Tyrone”
Sorry bro I have ADHD, I didn’t read that.
Read a bit
black brudda making curries mad :ROFLMAO:
Hi.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5304 and HowAmIAlive123

i dont think anyone worships hitler except some random insecure nordic truecels

dn rd retard, none of us worship hitler, most of us are ethnic.

Like me?

Attachments

• PSX_20220213_140914.jpg
    PSX_20220213_140914.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
Cope BCC moggs you nigger

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and thecel

I love you